Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

9-3 happy enough with that after two weeks away loving 93 matheus am really disappointed in headliner Rashford tho does anyone else find him hitting the bar alot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads check your club for this guy, he’s extinct, easy few coins if you have one

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19915/Ronaldo/

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads check your club for this guy, he’s extinct, easy few coins if you have one

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19915/Ronaldo/

Cheers for that Mate I had one in my club didn't realise it.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cheers for that Mate I had one in my club didn't realise it.

I’d actually believe that :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-8

Having Petit last week broke me, lol. Been awful since his loan ended.

If its not an incredible icon at 6 today, I'm going to start going hard at Petit.

• Advertisement

I’d actually believe that :D

Haha i wish.

Verratti didn’t get pace boost, it means he’ll be 99 pace in 4 weeks for the rest of fifa19 if you want to hold or else get out now before prices settle

Mattthaus sbc up, has anyone used him? I never did in this or fifa 18

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Any players ye hate playing against? I find Lewandowski almost impossible to defend against.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Johny Cage wrote: »
    Any players ye hate playing against? I find Lewandowski almost impossible to defend against.

Gold ones!! My team feels different against them and usually the game ends up being slogfest

• Advertisement

Johny Cage wrote: »

Fb Sturridge. Didn’t like him when I used his loan but people that have him generally know how to use him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Matthaus about 2.2m... expensive but he looks amazing.

Mattthaus sbc up, has anyone used him? I never did in this or fifa 18

Over 2m for his SBC.

Petit it is, so :pac:

He’s reasonably priced for the level of card he is, his prime moments was over 3 million so 2 million plus a tonne of packs is very very fair

Haha was wondering why all my CSL players were flying off the transfer pile... didn't notice the objective. I've given some people some real bargains! But they're my bread and butter trading so i still made a nice profit. Some players who are usually about 800 coins are being instabought for 4k.

The Ronaldo hero card will give a nice boost to the otw

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1106631171461439489?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Haha was wondering why all my CSL players were flying off the transfer pile... didn't notice the objective. I've given some people some real bargains! But they're my bread and butter trading so i still made a nice profit. Some players who are usually about 800 coins are being instabought for 4k.

Really? It's only in Squad Battles and Professional difficulty, any half decent CSL team would be able for that

Really? It's only in Squad Battles and Professional difficulty, any half decent CSL team would be able for that

I just saw a Boli go for 6.5k on bids. He usually sells for 600 coins. A lot of less than smart people out there.

He’s reasonably priced for the level of card he is, his prime moments was over 3 million so 2 million plus a tonne of packs is very very fair

Ah yeah, I know.
    Meant more that I reckon I can do Petit now, and it will take a few weeks to generate the extra million I'd need, so I'm starting work on Petit.

Submitted Baby Del Piero into the icon part. Best pull, Laporte and Talisca :(

Objective with Irish players - win 3 online single matches with at least 8 Irish players to earn a Prime Gold Player pack.

Keane will be handy there :P

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ah yeah, I know.
    Meant more that I reckon I can do Petit now, and it will take a few weeks to generate the extra million I'd need, so I'm starting work on Petit.

Submitted Baby Del Piero into the icon part. Best pull, Laporte and Talisca :(

Ah I know, matthaus def isn’t cheap and a lot wouldn’t be able to do it, but in comparison to his price it’s a good sbc.

Petit will def be a great addition to your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Objective with Irish players - win 3 online single matches with at least 8 Irish players to earn a Prime Gold Player pack.

Not even worth doing really. It's the worst pack in FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Yeah, I'd be shocked. Will be really tempting to do. Have 500 games with Prime Keane, so if he's under 200k for me to upgrade, I'll probably do it.

Working on putting together a Silver Irish team. Grabbed Maguire and Long for 800 coins each. They'll triple or more if we get an objective to play games with silver Irish players. Likewise, I'm grabbing "quick" Irish center backs now too; one called Dunne who plays for Motherwell, and has 84 pace, for example. Only 700 coins to grab now, but will rocket if that objective happens. If it doesn't, 700 coins ain't bad.

But I hate that I was slow with the Brazillian teams and am stuck with two Center backs with about 40 speed each :P

Bought some of this guy for 250 coins and just sold him for 1300

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not even worth doing really. It's the worst pack in FIFA.

Meh, it gives me something fun to do once WL is over anyway. Be a bit more interesting that just running rivals (which I just cant be arsed with any more).

Meh, it gives me something fun to do once WL is over anyway. Be a bit more interesting that just running rivals (which I just cant be arsed with any more).

Got it done in any 70 mins of football total, 3 rage quits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

4-8

Having Petit last week broke me, lol. Been awful since his loan ended.

If its not an incredible icon at 6 today, I'm going to start going hard at Petit.

Did his loan on the back of your blathering lol. I've found him awful, moseys about stoned letting play bypass him, afraid of messing his hair I'm thinking :(

Hopefully I don’t fall victim to the “loan is amazing, full card sucks” issue.

Mind, I tried Seedorf out on loan and found him awful.

Alonso upgrades! All face stats above 80 now. Chelsea also look set for the semi finals easily enough too, and should be favorites to get to the finals. So I’m really hoping he gets at least to 90.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did his loan on the back of your blathering lol. I've found him awful, moseys about stoned letting play bypass him, afraid of messing his hair I'm thinking :(

Maybe the guy that was controlling him was the stoned one :) seriously tho I agree I did him last year and liked him originally but when tots cane along he was poor in midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Anyone used Carniball Rudiger? Worth it?

• Advertisement

People are mad... Rashfords Hero card got a dynamic image and jumped over 100k... I sold him as 140k profit was too much to turn down but i'll defo buy him back when he returns to a normalish price. He's already fallen 40k from his peak

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement