Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    People are mad... Rashfords Hero card got a dynamic image and jumped over 100k... I sold him as 140k profit was too much to turn down but i'll defo buy him back when he returns to a normalish price. He's already fallen 40k from his peak

His headliner card has rocketed it's up to 850 I bout on Thursday at 700 and I was late on the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    His headliner card has rocketed it's up to 850 I bout on Thursday at 700 and I was late on the scene.

His stats are end game level and its far from impossible he'll get more upgrades too. I do think his price will drop. 850 is too much for him imo.

A bit of research shows that he got a bunch of hype from RuntheFutMarket. That always impacts players prices. I think thats part of the reason EA doesn't love high level trading. Nick has such an impact on the market. You have a few thousand people watching his stream, seeing who he's bought (before he's started streaming) they all jump on board, price goes up, he sells for big profit, everyone jumps on board and then prices plummet. That level of market control isn't good for EA. (I don't blame Nick btw, he seems like a decent enough guy but he does have that impact).

Has anyone tried both Prime Stoichkov and Butra? Which one is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sold all 'investments' at rock bottom prices, bought Babby Best, underwhelmed I shall say. What am I doing wrong? As a RM he seems no better than otw Mahrez or PotM Lucas so far :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »
    Sold all 'investments' at rock bottom prices, bought Babby Best, underwhelmed I shall say. What am I doing wrong? As a RM he seems no better than otw Mahrez or PotM Lucas so far :(

I find Best is way more noticeable as a 7 chem striker, or changed in game to a CAM. Always feels wasted out on the wings for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »

Hold fire! He made a great tackle the last game and ran his guts out. I'm coming round to him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

With all the mistakes ea have made this year we could get the prime moments Best sbc today with a republic flag :)

11-16

Glad to be finished with this week. Skill level just felt insane.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-16

Glad to be finished with this week. Skill level just felt insane.

I took a break again this week, likely to just play every second weekend now as I’ve found the break helps, I enjoyed the free time this week and just played a couple of drafts and tried out some new players in rivals.
    Plus I am actually looking forward to playing the weekend league again next weekend.

I will say, I spent a bit of time over the week trying to get the Talisica card, and do think not just taking Monday-Thursday off had an impact then.

Going to try and get the Irish obvjective done today, and then take a break till Friday.

I'm stuck on 13 wins 3 losses won't get chance to play today fek it.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm stuck on 13 wins 3 losses won't get chance to play today fek it.

Looks like a god awful totw anyway. Unless a Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca or Bayern player does something, josh king is currently the best! Rooney will be in there too.

I will say, I spent a bit of time over the week trying to get the Talisica card, and do think not just taking Monday-Thursday off had an impact then.

Going to try and get the Irish obvjective done today, and then take a break till Friday.

The breaks def help. Even the Irish one you can relax and have a bit of fun with the other 3 players you pick.

I’d fully expect an Irish related sbc at 6 so don’t flog your Irish cards if you get finished.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The breaks def help. Even the Irish one you can relax and have a bit of fun with the other 3 players you pick.

Yeap. Plus you can sub on three more as well, if needed.

And Keane counts as Irish too, so I'm starting with four icons :P

Nothing from the Irish pack.

Decided to do a draft, went out in the first round :(

Against better judgement, did another. Got a team with TOTY KDB keeping balls into TOtY Ronaldo. Got to the finals.

Packed TOtW Sterling :D very handy 250k.

Think I might start saving for a special Ronaldo. His TOTY was basically like turning on cheat mode....

Nothing for Patrick's Day :/

Nothing for Patrick's Day :/

Very surprised by that, thought we’d get a token sbc if not keane moments

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Very surprised by that, thought we’d get a token sbc if not keane moments

I suppose they've got a track record now where if people think there's an investment to be made (in this case, Irish players for today), they will deliberately NOT do something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Oh for the glory days of the St.Patrick's Day cup in FIFA 13. There was only one man for the job.

Got one drunken win to reach 14 from 17 games played.

4 wins from 5 games and could hardley see tv this game is so easy on Sunday night's.

Got 17 wins in 22 odd games and gave away load if wins at the end just and some guy still felt the need to message me and tell me how crap I am even tho I scored two own goals from kick off and gave him the win. Fifa comunity really is a septic pile of ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, feels good to not have to deal with the toxic fifa players

Although, I do have RTTF Fabihno who should be 90 rated after pool beat Porto twice. Have RTTF Alonso and Mkhitaryan and Carniball Mendy still to try out.

Might play it again in a few weeks, might not though.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, feels good to not have to deal with the toxic fifa players

Although, I do have RTTF Fabihno who should be 90 rated after pool beat Porto twice. Have RTTF Alonso and Mkhitaryan and Carniball Mendy still to try out.

Might play it again in a few weeks, might not though.

The exta upgrade was only for winning the first leg of first knockout game, Fabinho will only get one upgrade when they knock Porto out.
    Still be a great card though.

Getting to us OP Eusébio this morning during a draft.

3 hatricks in a row. Bloody hell. Went to Futbin to see his price, and he's 7m coins....but I can utterly see why.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Getting to us OP Eusébio this morning during a draft.

3 hatricks in a row. Bloody hell. Went to Futbin to see his price, and he's 7m coins....but I can utterly see why.

Apparently even his baby icon is amazing. His animations are super short and fluid which makes him really responsive.

Bergkamp momemts sbc up

With a photo of kluivert, it’s def some kind of in house joke now all these mistakes

Seems that the reward WAS Kluivert.

They've pulled the SBC now, refunded any players anyone had put in already, and anyone who completed it will get BOTH :O

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1107741747226923008

The latest Prime ICON Moments SBC was temporarily removed due to an error.

- If you completed a part of it, your players will be returned and you will keep the reward pack
    - If you completed the entire SBC and received either ICON, you will get the other one

The SBC with the correct player reward will return later today. The content for impacted players will be distributed later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Was it not because there was no ifs required?That's what my friend texted me earlier

wonski wrote: »
    Was it not because there was no ifs required?That's what my friend texted me earlier

The thought is that might have been Kluveirt's requirements. Even with no IFs, it was going to cost over the million anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

The thought is that might have been Kluveirt's requirements. Even with no IFs, it was going to cost over the million anyway.

That makes sense.

• Advertisement

Anyone get a free pack there on console, I got a free “welcome pack”, still have some unassigned items so can’t open it but seems to have a loan icon pick, a totw loan, a ucl loan and a player pick that’s 82-85 rated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement