Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Anyone get a free pack there on console, I got a free “welcome pack”, still have some unassigned items so can’t open it but seems to have a loan icon pick, a totw loan, a ucl loan and a player pick that’s 82-85 rated.

Yep. Pretty useless pack anyway at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

No access to Boards the last few days, but Carniball Talisca still going very well for me. Switched to 4312 and play him at CAM with Teixeira and Firmino up top. He’s clunky, but long shots, free kick and heading, bangs them in easily. Went on a 6 game win streak with this squad, almost got to div 3 but just fell short

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mata 89 rated Europa moments sbc, looks to be in the 120/130k region

CAM position

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mata 89 rated Europa moments sbc, looks to be in the 120/130k region

CAM position

Tasty looking card and a nice price too.
    Must resisssssstttt !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Must resisssssstttt !!!

Not a hope I'm resisting even tho I know I won't use it.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Must resisssssstttt !!!

I might just do it, I have so many 83/84’s it’ll clear some of them, I know I’ll only ever use him in rivals as he’s so short and has a bad weak foot but when I start making teams like my “United” team he’s handy to have.

Could always submit him into an sbc later on anyway and the 2 packs are decent enough too from him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

United fan in me wants him.

Won a draft there, got a rare player pack, a jumbo premium pack and 45k :O making bank on drafts at the moment.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    United fan in me wants him.

Won a draft there, got a rare player pack, a jumbo premium pack and 45k :O making bank on drafts at the moment.

I did him didn't cost me anything he has decent speed and stamina too and good passing he is very useful I'm excited ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ our Juan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did the Mata SBC, only bought an 81 IF and through in everything else from club.

Overpaid for it but spent literally 5 mins on it so that's a win in my book

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Did the Mata SBC, only bought an 81 IF and through in everything else from club.

Overpaid for it but spent literally 5 mins on it so that's a win in my book

Yeah I got inform brandt back so was a nice little bonus

• Advertisement

Screenshot-20190319-193605.jpg

With a marksman card he is a 92 rated cam he already has 90 acceleration so doesn't need anymore pace for messing around the box.

Did mata too most, had everything in club and have sold off a few Spanish players too that have risen like cesc (6.5)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone that did the Icon Kluivert/Bergkamp SBC yday too will get the other prime moments icon free.... unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

EA definitely released that SBC Mata just to drain a little out of people just before FUT birthday

Planning on getting the FFS Foden from futswaps instead

EA definitely released that SBC Mata just to drain a little out of people just before FUT birthday

Planning on getting the FFS Foden from futswaps instead

I’ll be getting scream costa with futswap so mata can provide a link there.

Just gambling on costa, in 3 weeks 2 of his stats will change to 99 for the remainder of fifa, if 1 of those is pace he’ll be an absolute beast

Just gambling on costa, in 3 weeks 2 of his stats will change to 99 for the remainder of fifa, if 1 of those is pace he’ll be an absolute beast

He already on 96 pace surely they will pick two new stats to boost.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He already on 96 pace surely they will pick two new stats to boost.

Oh I thought he was on shooting now, you’re right, it’s pace. will similarly then if he gets 99 shooting in next boost, catalyst/shadow should bring him up to 85/86 pace and he already has good physicality plus one other stat goes to 99.

It’s a gamble, but for me I’d only be getting suso as sbc fodder and wouldn’t use foden so will take costa over the packs.
    (Foden looks good, I just already have futmas kdb there)

Oh I thought he was on shooting now, you’re right, it’s pace. will similarly then if he gets 99 shooting in next boost, catalyst/shadow would bring him up to 85/86 pace and he already has the physicality plus one other star goes to 99.

It’s a gamble, but for me I’d only be getting suso as sbc fodder and wouldn’t use foden so will take costa over the packs.
    (Foden looks good, I just already have futmas kdb there)

Ah yeah he be decent enough.

If this is true and not a fake then mother of god what a clanger!!!

It seems to be real because you can see in the replies a tweet from the person who bought it also

https://twitter.com/psn_lui1201/status/1108083722207678465?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:

Costas last two shifts have been on speed both times. Same as scream koke. Feel like EA are trolling with having him in futswap. People running la liga teams will go for him then boom EA put the 99 boost on passing and defending ha ha

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Costas last two shifts have been on speed both times. Same as scream koke. Feel like EA are trolling with having him in futswap. People running la liga teams will go for him then boom EA put the 99 boost on passing and defending ha ha

Ah cool thanks, I hadn’t been watching him at all, def good to know that.
    If I get to 14 futswap I might take suso and hulk for sbc’s.
    Depends how much of a gamble I want to take on costa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did the Mata card. Threw in a few of the red cards that I've not intention of ever using.

Really tempted to start building a United squad now. Red SIF Lukaku, SBC Mata, Best and Keane make up a really strong group for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Ah cool thanks, I hadn’t been watching him at all, def good to know that. If I get to 14 futswap I might take suso and hulk for sbc’s. Depends how much of a gamble I want to take on costa.

I've been watching him as I have a la liga team. Think il take the risk anyway and hope for the best.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I've been watching him as I have a la liga team. Think il take the risk anyway and hope for the best.

Yeah you’d be kicking yourself if he got the 99 shooting and you didn’t take him on futswap.

The only scream card I’ve been following and you probably seen me mention it here is verratti, I’ve made a lot off him and he hasn’t got the pace boost yet so he should wind up on 99 pace, just depends what his second boost is.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did the Mata card. Threw in a few of the red cards that I've not intention of ever using.

Really tempted to start building a United squad now. Red SIF Lukaku, SBC Mata, Best and Keane make up a really strong group for that.

Threw this united past and present team together there now, It’ll be a couple of days before mata emerges from unassigned, when he does he can replace Fred.

Have giggs and rvn loans too but only used cards I own.
    It’s quite nice, defense the obvious weakness but a lot of firepower on the bench to combat that :D

BD46640-C-E879-4479-810-E-0-A8-E2-D639842.jpg

D4-E449-F1-E103-4-F9-D-BF14-0-FF83270-E70-A.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Threw this united past and present team together there now, It’ll be a couple of days before mata emerges from unassigned, when he does he can replace Fred.

Have giggs and rvn loans too but only used cards I own.
    It’s quite nice, defense the obvious weakness but a lot of firepower on the bench to combat that :D

BD46640-C-E879-4479-810-E-0-A8-E2-D639842.jpg

D4-E449-F1-E103-4-F9-D-BF14-0-FF83270-E70-A.jpg

No Michael Owen? :D:D Also surely you can buy Bailly IF for it too? And Lindelof for that matter.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    No Michael Owen? :D:D Also surely you can buy Bailly IF for it too? And Lindelof for that matter.

Owen is in my club but didn’t make the cut! :D

Ah it was just something I threw together after seeing lords post, if I am going to play games with it I’d pick up Bailly and once I get mata from unassigned I’d probably work the in game formation for fellaini to drop back to cb (with his current stats)
    Pogba another obvious absentee but just went with what was in my club.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Anyone used Guendouzi FFS before? Worth trying out?

Leno and Sarr from my player picks from the last weekend league I did. Wasn’t really worth the wait but I’ll take an 86 prem keeper for sbc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Have lost all interest in it again in the last 3 weeks or so, would love to just sell on my account. Pity as I don't see myself being to bothered with Fifa 20 either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement