Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Have lost all interest in it again in the last 3 weeks or so, would love to just sell on my account. Pity as I don't see myself being to bothered with Fifa 20 either.

Won't be buying Fifa 20 myself, for the time put in, the enjoyment level isn't enough

Once I lose interest in Fifa il go back and finally play Red Dead, and start back with Football Manager again

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Have lost all interest in it again in the last 3 weeks or so, would love to just sell on my account. Pity as I don't see myself being to bothered with Fifa 20 either.

You can sell your account though cant you?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

I feel burnt out after that flashback De Rossi SBC. I had to sell half my team and play a ridiculous amount of single player seasons to get it done. I think I’ll try leave 300K in my account at all times or else just not bother attempting SBC I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

TOTW is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Won't be buying Fifa 20 myself, for the time put in, the enjoyment level isn't enough

Once I lose interest in Fifa il go back and finally play Red Dead, and start back with Football Manager again

I’m replaying Skyrim again :) I stopped halfway through so this time around I’m gonna complete it.
    Also learnt 2 new songs on guitar in the past few weeks.
    Do I miss fifa..yep. But not the sheer grinding.if they ever split fut out from the main game I’d probably just buy the vanilla game for enjoyment sakes only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

TOTW is terrible

One of the handful of times that I get to play weekend league and this happens...

D2HEVbVWoAE8QbM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Fut birthday coming, it was always going to be a terrible totw given the fixtures. There's obviously some big cards coming given he's been excluded. Messi being one.

So is it too late to invest and capitalise on fut birthday?

Yea you'll have missed the boat on the easy money makers. A couple of 84s would be handy if they are still low in price.
    No point looking at requirements for last year, they've shown they really don't give a **** and could throw anything requirement wise at us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Did the Mata SBC as it didn't cost me anything. Well worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

According to this there will be 6 fut birthday players in weekly objectives so it might be a good weekend to skip weekend league

It could be a choice of players either, like remember last year you collected tokens like we do with futswap and could get a fut birthday Rooney etc
    https://twitter.com/tillian1243/status/1108428701639819266?s=21

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That Vieirinha's facce stats look like he should be better than 84 rated (guessing it's cause he's RB which means the face stat priorities are messed up).

Looking at Futbin, with basic chemistry, he's an 88 rated CM, and 89 as a CAM or on the wings...for 30k, he looks an incredible multi-purpose sub.

He's a 92 lw with artist.

Gonna pick him up as I have Costa for an easy link. Might be a fun card to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Anyone used Guendouzi FFS before? Worth trying out?

I found him pretty useless. Replaced him with Gold Pogba and saw an immediate improvement.

Anyone who hasn't done Mata, don't bother. He's actually terrible. He can pass, but everything else he's awful at.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anyone who hasn't done Mata, don't bother. He's actually terrible. He can pass, but everything else he's awful at.
    I quite like him, playing

Europa Alonso, Desailly, CB Rudiger, CB Yedlin
    FB Luiz & Ballack
    Europa Mata
    POTM Sterling & Mahrez
    CB Jesus

Him free roaming around the middle of the park with Luiz and Ballack behind as a security blanket works nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »

You couldn't do much with Zola either tho so maybe it's your playstyle.

Possibly. Haven't seen Zola in any teams anywhere since I've got rid of him. He's just not a good meta player pre patch.

Might work for some, but he'll let you down when you need him most.

Free 125k pack tomorrow (for the majority of us)

https://twitter.com/chuboi/status/1108790717881745408?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Hogey007 wrote:
    Free 125k pack tomorrow (for the majority of us)

And a new custom kit

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    And a new custom kit

:D it’s all about the kits!!

I’ll watch 5 mins of each of the 5 streamers too, you’d imagine with this being a new concept that they want to do well they’ll be a little generous with the drops and we should get at least a free pack or 2 if we watch all 5.

I’ve done ok with the twitch stream drops for the fut champions events.

jayo26 wrote: »
    You couldn't do much with Zola either tho so maybe it's your playstyle.

Was going to say. I like Mata, and find he’s basically a non-icon Zola. Quick, great passing, wicked shot, but small and physically weak. They are very, very similar players.

I kind of want to go against my better judgement and run some sort of Mata/Lukaku team tomorrow, just for some fun and variety. Maybe even drop my attacking icons entirely, just to do something different.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was going to say. I like Mata, and find he’s basically a non-icon Zola. Quick, great passing, wicked shot, but small and physically weak. They are very, very similar players.

I kind of want to go against my better judgement and run some sort of Mata/Lukaku team tomorrow, just for some fun and variety. Maybe even drop my attacking icons entirely, just to do something different.

Screenshot-20190321-210623.jpg

I'm going with this tomorrow played few rival ganes today love the feel if cruyff his shooting is unreal i actually think Renato Sanchez is overpowered too enjoy using him but if he dont work out i have 87 savic to go back in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone here watch any streamers?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Anyone here watch any streamers?

I generally hate them with passion :)

But that's just me ;)

Barely played the game in last two weeks and still have 440k to buy a defender. Campbell probably, but the 87 seems to be out of my range so need to find things to sell first.

jayo26 wrote: »
    [img][/img]https://i.postimg.cc/MKf3X2GL/Screenshot-20190321-210623.jpg

I'm going with this tomorrow played few rival ganes today love the feel if cruyff his shooting is unreal i actually think Renato Sanchez is overpowered too enjoy using him but if he dont work out i have 87 savic to go back in there.

Looks sweet.

Really want Ronaldo again. Starting to trade more seriously again to get him. You find he works ok as a lone striker?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Looks sweet.

Really want Ronaldo again. Starting to trade more seriously again to get him. You find he works ok as a lone striker?

Yeah he is my most used striker his 95 card is insane and can be got for as little as 1.7 at times now. Can't wait to give cruyff a run the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Easiest marquee matchups in a while, not that these were difficult to complete before.

A friend of mine packed Van Dijk and Godin. I expect nothing now :)

Savic 83 and Fred the highlights. So unfair.

93 St Hazard has dropped almost 100k since Wednesday, surely he'll rise again when the fut birthday is over. Have never got the hang of trading so I'm wondering am I right or wrong here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

that's the problem with trading you never know, sometimes you will get burned sometimes you wont just hope your wins exceed your losses

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement