Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Could be a sign that people didn't think Hazard was the best player last month? I know it was a different award with different nominations but still

Hazard came 2nd in their vote.

I voted Sigurdsson for the main award. Realistically I wouldn't be able to afford Hazard SBC so I went for the lad who I thought would be affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Any chance anybody knows any WhatsApp groups for trading? Preferably for PS4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    See Matt Doherty won the PFA Fans player of the month, so I went and bought up some Irish players.

Loaded up the page which shows the players nominated for the main player of the month award and he isn't even there. :(

Master trader at work :pac:

He should be the first Irish player to make totw though....maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

And he can't get into the Irish squad because he's not good enough at attacking.......

Love our management team...

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    And he can't get into the Irish squad because he's not good enough at attacking.......

Love our management team...

Tbh that was when he first got into the Irish squad, now hes not good enough at defending
    #MONlogic :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2nd futswap player in sbc now, looks straightforward.

Not sure if many of you are bothering with this but 3rd player is in the squad battles rewards for this week. You need to get gold 3 or higher.
    Very easy to do if you play squad battles anyway.

Pro league sbc has dropped, the 2 players available are awful though.

When we expect potm to be out?

Bought a few kepas and moratas to see if I can make any coins on em

When we expect potm to be out?

Bought a few kepas and moratas to see if I can make any coins on em

Friday. Should be 11am but can vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer your a ledge for the tatics video. Could tell the difference straight away.

Currently rank 1 in division 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Blazer your a ledge for the tatics video. Could tell the difference straight away.

Currently rank 1 in division 6.

It makes the world of difference doesn't it. I'm creeping my way back up to Div 4 now.
    The guy who did the video is Swedish and widely considered one of the best fifa players ever....after myself of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer wrote: »
    It makes the world of difference doesn't it. I'm creeping my way back up to Div 4 now.
    The guy who did the video is Swedish and widely considered one of the best fifa players ever....after myself of course ;)

yeah i couldn't believe it. especially with counter attacks. ball was just zipping about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Is it a coincidence that everytime i play this game that i get disconnected from the internet?
    I can watch youtube or play pubg all night no bother but when i play fifa i keep getting disconnected,never during a game,usually moving through menus or transfers!!And i mean the xbox loses connection for about a minute not just the game kicking me!:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

whats your internet speed?
    I had similar above. Are you connected over wireless or cable? Suggest cable as WiFi on Xbox can be suspect

How do squad battles work?

I played some last might to get the daily trade and it was ok but are there only 5 games a week or do they refresh every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How do squad battles work?

I played some last might to get the daily trade and it was ok but are there only 5 games a week or do they refresh every day?

Ya they refresh everyday, then there's 3 refreshes on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Am I the only one that feels like Ultimate Team is completely different gameplay wise to the rest of the game this year?

My record is 20-2-1 in online seasons yet in Ultimate Team it's 25-17-26, the difference is unbelievable. Feels impossible to break people down sometimes they always have five or six defenders back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Am I the only one that feels like Ultimate Team is completely different gameplay wise to the rest of the game this year?

My record is 20-2-1 in online seasons yet in Ultimate Team it's 25-17-26, the difference is unbelievable. Feels impossible to break people down sometimes they always have five or six defenders back.

That's the same every year. I play online seasons to relax and get a break from FUT. FUT has that extra competitive edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

blaa85 wrote: »
    That's the same every year. I play online seasons to relax and get a break from FUT. FUT has that extra competitive edge.

Usually don't find it that bad, record in FUT last year was about 90 wins to 40 losses, gameplay wise it just feels so different this year.

Bundesliga POTM and La Liga POTM SBC's leaked.

Delighted with La Liga as I have a La Liga as my main team.

• Advertisement

Usually don't find it that bad, record in FUT last year was about 90 wins to 40 losses, gameplay wise it just feels so different this year.

I'd say the fact that rewards are now handed out for games in Rivals has increased competition aswell. I was only playing DKTs and WL the last 2 years, and rivals plays like those and has now replaced Seasons in FUT.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bundesliga POTM and La Liga POTM SBC's leaked.

Delighted with La Liga as I have a La Liga as my main team.

Bought 84 totw fornals and 83 totw angel for 15k each just Incase La Liga in forms are required.

I can’t see the hazard sbc being something I can afford so will see what La Liga offers. I may switch to a La Liga team now too.
    Part of the reason I started off with premier league was because the potm was always premier league but with La Liga having one too it’s def more of an appeal.
    Easy get de gea and azpilicueta in with in form de Marcos and base card Ramos too.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

do people think they will drop all potm sbcs at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Blazer wrote: »
    whats your internet speed?
    I had similar above. Are you connected over wireless or cable? Suggest cable as WiFi on Xbox can be suspect

over 30 down,40 up, wired!
    It's really weird,it's like the game is sick of me bursting through transfer screens etc so shuts everything down for a breather :pac::pac::pac:

seamie78 wrote: »
    do people think they will drop all potm sbcs at the same time

I think the smart thing would be to drop one on a Monday, one on a Wednesday and one on a Friday.

Keep the hype train alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Dozyart wrote: »
    over 30 down,40 up, wired!
    It's really weird,it's like the game is sick of me bursting through transfer screens etc so shuts everything down for a breather :pac::pac::pac:

it could be your ping ive had that once on twice where its been high, it ruins games

Anyone trading this year able to tell me the best time to buy players? Have you noticed lower or higher prices after a certain time of day etc? I'm not trading myself this year but I just sold my Roy Keane 88 card to fund a new team and I'm looking to get the best value.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

So far the prices are pretty much in stagnation. Up and down a little now and then (in general) , but nothing major happened yet.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Anyone trading this year able to tell me the best time to buy players? Have you noticed lower or higher prices after a certain time of day etc? I'm not trading myself this year but I just sold my Roy Keane 88 card to fund a new team and I'm looking to get the best value.

Im doing the opposite sold my team and saving for 88 Roy Keane :pac:
    Him,Arter & Hendrick feeding Callum Wilson, my Irish team would be complete
    I hope someday we get a Robbie Keane icon

• Advertisement

irishman86 wrote: »
    Im doing the opposite sold my team and saving for 88 Roy Keane :pac:
    Him,Arter & Hendrick feeding Callum Wilson, my Irish team would be complete
    I hope someday we get a Robbie Keane icon

I'm hoping to go back to him later, he's unreal. But the rest of my squad was lacking and I'm gearing up for the WL as I was away for the first one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement