Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

17-10

Had a blast this weekend. Actually set all tactics and instructions to default too, and just ignored trying any stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

17-12 in weekend league, happy with that.

A red Bailly on Thursday and I’ll be even happier.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    17-10

Had a blast this weekend. Actually set all tactics and instructions to default too, and just ignored trying any stuff like that.

Wow, nice score, I had just posted mine before I seen this, fingers crossed for the player picks now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

17-10

Fair play mate your weekend league results improved past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Arciphel wrote: »
    Lads I really need some help with my custom tactics, I'm getting creamed online, anyone any tips?

What kind of game style would you say you play? What players do you have?

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fair play mate your weekend league results improved past few weeks.

Last two, I'd been back to scraping 11, but I went on a mad run today. 7 wins, 0 losses today, I think.

Switching to the 4-4-1-1 did wonders. Mata and Butra together forced me to focus less on whipping in crosses, and more on interplay outside boxes. Really fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

80+ rare player pick SBC, requires all gold including 10 rares, anyone think this is a rip off?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

80+ rare player pick SBC, requires all gold including 10 rares, anyone think this is a rip off?

it is but the market is so deflated atm that it costs so little to do that its not as bad as usual, but that does work both ways I guess.

It’s worth trying a couple, I got headliner rashford the last time they did it, all comes down to luck obviously but only costs 5 or 6k if you have to buy players or have rubbish in your club you want clearing of

• Advertisement

The requirements for the Luis figo upgrade!!
    I’d say I’ll be keeping my 93 Best.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The requirements for the Luis figo upgrade!!
    I’d say I’ll be keeping my 93 Best.

It has to be another mistake, the only difference between the figo upgrade and doing figo from scratch is the 83 squad and I think 1 or 2 less informs needed.
    You’d be better off just doing figo from scratch and saving the 92 rated card for when you need to submit icons into the 88 rated teams for the bigger icons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did 2 of the 80+ upgrade packs, got MOTM Jimenez and some other 80 rated card... not too bad. Seen some people on twitter get Ronaldo and some FUT birthday. One guy had 3 fut birthday options: Pavard, Mbappe and Martial. Insane.

Yikes, didn't up my prices on the Chelsea or Brazilian players I had.

Still, had 3 Alissons, 2 Luiz and a Jorginho who all shifted for decent profit.

600k or the 1.8m I need for IF Ronaldo saved :P

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Did 2 of the 80+ upgrade packs, got MOTM Jimenez and some other 80 rated card... not too bad. Seen some people on twitter get Ronaldo and some FUT birthday. One guy had 3 fut birthday options: Pavard, Mbappe and Martial. Insane.

Did one got casemiro. Will do a few more later

Did 3 of the upgrades.

MOTM Capoue, Thauvian, Alli.

Tempted to rinse all my cards through the upgrades tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

Very tempted to go for Willian. Have a Brazil/BPL hybrid and having missed out on Europa Mkhitaryan, looking to get a pacy and agile cam that can shoot well. Have the funds for it but don't wanna commit too early...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Just did it twice. First pack de gea second pack jorginho.

3rd pack fut birthday meunier!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Stop now. You'll end up getting Ronaldo!

Some serious pack luck. I've done about 10 and best I've got was an 84 IF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    3rd pack fut birthday meunier!!

3rd pack for me too birthday aubameyang

RossieMan wrote:
    Stop now. You'll end up getting Ronaldo!

I wish. I'd never be that lucky. Normal service has resumed now. 4th pack gold banega. Better quit while I'm ahead before I gut my club ha ha

Few 83s and 84s.

Then Naingollan.

Then SIF Richarlison :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did one, got some totw dude from the Saudi league, 85 rated so not too shabby.

Edit: second got me 84 Sommer, third was 84 Callejon.

Thought I'd do one more, who pops up? NIF Messi. He'll do as a sub I suppose :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did one, got some totw dude from the Saudi league, 85 rated so not too shabby.

Edit: second got me 84 Sommer, third was 84 Callejon.

Thought I'd do one more, who pops up? NIF Messi. He'll do as a sub I suppose :D

Hadn’t seen the edit, very nice!! Let’s see how long he lasts without a red card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Had my best pack luck last week, got Red Pick Di Maria, then on Friday packed two FUT B'day cards, Meunier and Coutinho. Sold both, bought Alaba and keeping the rest of the money made encase their is a card SBC released I want to do

Did 5 of those 81+ SBC's, got nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just now or all day? I’d imagine around 6 o clock it’s at it’s worst as everyone is logged on for lightning rounds, new content etc. but if it’s been like that all day I’m not sure, was fine for me on ps4 yesterday and today. Online singles could get seriously laggy alright though

It was for most of the early afternoon but thankfully it improved that night and on Sunday.

Finished with 14 wins with 4 games left to play. First time playing it properly this weekend. Entered once a month ago but barely got to play. Forgot how much of a slog it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Excited to try out FFS Foden now after getting him through the fut swaps, was unsure whether I should get hulk and suso for sbc fodder instead

Has anyone used Foden?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Did 7 of the player pick SBCs. Got Lloris, Illarramendi, Lopes, 3 83s and an 81. Might do a few more over the coming days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I done about 50 of them totally gutted my club of any player under 80 rated best I got was ter stegan and navas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement