Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

jayo26 wrote: »
    I done about 50 of them totally gutted my club of any player under 80 rated best I got was ter stegan and navas.

Have loads of 83s and 84sband a few informs and motm alright but nothing else exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Excited to try out FFS Foden now after getting him through the fut swaps, was unsure whether I should get hulk and suso for sbc fodder instead

Has anyone used Foden?

I enjoyed him. He's great agility and he can pop up with an odd goal or two. Enjoyable player to use if not brokenly good.

Funny to see Esswein get the flashback tonight. The bane of my existence in 2013! Him and bloody Ibarbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Flashback card for a players who's never done anything. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

RossieMan wrote: »
    Flashback card for a players who's never done anything. Crazy.

Surely it was meant to be a FUT birthday card

Flashback is crazy for a player who was never good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Excuse my ignorance as I realise I’m very late to the party but when do you get Weekend League rewards? I assumed it was like Divisions and you get your rewards once the competition ends.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Its impressive that they are now trying to demean what a card type only introduced this year means.....

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Redo91 wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance as I realise I’m very late to the party but when do you get Weekend League rewards? I assumed it was like Divisions and you get your rewards once the competition ends.

Thursday morning.
    Rivals rewards at 7am,
    Weekend league at 8am.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Its impressive that they are now trying to demean what a card type only introduced this year means.....

Well he's a flashback to previous Fifa. Fifa 13 was a different beast than modern Fifa. Mainly due to the marketplace. There were infi less super teams and it was way harder to make huge coin profits. I remember the first time i spent 1m on a player was for Suarezs TOTS and it felt like such a massive deal. Esswein was THE meta player back then. Over the top through balls to him and Ibarbo were basically 90% of goals scored! :D

Just looked at Naldos stats.

99 shot power, 90 long shot. 95 reactions....he actually looks weirdly appealing to try, even just as a super sub.

Just looked at Naldos stats.

99 shot power, 90 long shot. 95 reactions....he actually looks weirdly appealing to try, even just as a super sub.

Slow and no balance he would never have time to get a shot away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gervinho completed, that’s all 3.

Going to take a break from weekend league again this week as I actually enjoyed playing it over the weekend again so playing every second week seems to be working and not feeling as much of a chore.

Plus, we’re due 3 more players through objectives so I can just play for those, def wouldn’t have the time to play weekend league and the objectives this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Well he's a flashback to previous Fifa. Fifa 13 was a different beast than modern Fifa. Mainly due to the marketplace. There were infi less super teams and it was way harder to make huge coin profits. I remember the first time i spent 1m on a player was for Suarezs TOTS and it felt like such a massive deal. Esswein was THE meta player back then. Over the top through balls to him and Ibarbo were basically 90% of goals scored! :D

Esswein and Mlapa :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mid-Icon SBCs are in the pack codes bois, same with 82-87 upgrades. Prepare for the downfall of the market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Mid-Icon SBCs are in the pack codes bois, same with 82-87 upgrades. Prepare for the downfall of the market

Would the 82-87 upgrades not be untrabable? Would that drive up the prices in the market so as people buy rare golds (or whatever the requirements are)?

Maybe by 200 coins or so. The mid tier icon will be a complete coin sink. They're trying to remove coins from people before TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Mid Icon SBC has now been removed from the code in the database. EA could be playing games. Maybe they have realised how messed up the market got when people found out about it. All the SBCs shot up so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Fifa 13 was all about pace. I won div1 with a team like this: https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/656399/

The guy who does the totw predictions for futbin, I’maduckquack included Lozano this week saying “he scored and helped them to 3 points”, it was a friendly match! (Which don’t count for totw)

Lozano headliner increased from 110k to 140k with the predictions which got the cynic in me wandering, genuine mistake or is he making coins off it?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The guy who does the totw predictions for futbin, I’maduckquack included Lozano this week saying “he scored and helped them to 3 points”, it was a friendly match! (Which don’t count for totw)

Lozano headliner increased from 110k to 140k with the predictions which got the cynic in me wandering, genuine mistake or is he making coins off it?

It was predicted two weeks ago too and rose to 170k before totw was announced.

Hogey007 wrote: »

the "influencers" do this all the time. Sometimes its intentional but other times its not. Take a guy like Nick (RuntheFutmarket). He buys a bunch of special cards, streams, people see he's invested in x. They all jump in and start buying x. Driving up the price and then he sells. But whats he supposed to do? Not show people what he's invested in? Its literally his job to do it.

• Advertisement

They know exactly what they're at. It's the only teason most are so successful. Nick is the worst for it, but he genuinely seems a nice guy but I wouldn't be following his investments.

RossieMan wrote: »
    They know exactly what they're at. It's the only teason most are so successful. Nick is the worst for it, but he genuinely seems a nice guy but I wouldn't be following his investments.

Well they need to make initial profits to build name value. Like Nick makes his money from his videos and streams. He can't not show his investments. Now i'm sure he doesn't mind that it artificially bumps the value but trading in itself isn't THAT hard. It just takes time to trade at the top 100 level. There's no real skill to it.

It was predicted two weeks ago too and rose to 170k before totw was announced.

I remember that one too but at least in that case his inclusion in the predictions was warranted because Nicolas Pepe had got in totw the week before in identical circumstances, a late winner in a 1-0 away league win and as they’re both headliners it was fair to include him then.

This time there is zero chance he can make totw and surely with a headliner or otw card you’d make sure it was a competitive game, only takes 2 seconds to check.
    I sold mine there now anyway with the price increase.

And yeah nick has a lot of influence too but he comes across as a very likeable and genuine guy.
    One of the few youtubers I’d actually watch.

He's prob gonna be on the expensive side but that Futbirthday Perisic is a nice card.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    He's prob gonna be on the expensive side but that Futbirthday Perisic is a nice card.

About 300k given the requirements.
    Not one worth doing yet.

The 82-87 upgrade looks cheap, 10 golds, should be no more than 4.5k to do.

If only they’d actually give an sbc that made you actually want to grind for the 84/85 cards.

Shearer today was disappointing, no body is waiting for an Alan shearer sbc

Periodic would of been s banker for about the 200k but never worth 350k

45 sales in the last cycle. :D

Not bothered by Shearer but Blanc looks super cheap from yesterday. Just wondering if he’s worth upgrading Campbell with long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Periodic would of been s banker for about the 200k but never worth 350k

Periodic is a cracking player

• Advertisement

Oh wow, the 82-87 upgrade doesn't need rare players?

I nearly plugged my club into noraml upgrades a few nights ago. Glad I waited now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement