Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m going to hold off on doing any selling until I see how this plays out. Did a couple of the championship sbc’s this evening to get the silver players packs as some are selling well, only sold a few so hopefully I’m left alone.

If you do nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about tbh.

Many of those top traders don't even hide the fact they are associated with coin exchange platforms so I wouldn't worry about them being banned. Bidding and reselling silver for days and not having any problems. This is allowed so wouldn't warrant a ban or club delete by EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My one main concern is last year, I got burned out from all the different "special" cards, and this year they've. Pumping them out even quicker.

There are three different Lalana cards right now. Normal, CL and the Swap card.

There's literally two versions of every player who plays for a CL team.

Gonna be adding red cards tomorrow.

Like, fair play, they are giving LOaDS of content right now.

But that burn out is gonna come even quicker now, I reckon.

And why Lallana? Isn't he 5th choice anything at Liverpool now?

J. Marston wrote: »
    And why Lallana? Isn't he 5th choice anything at Liverpool now?

They wouldn't give away Salah or Mane special card for free...

It seems like a nice card for this position. Not too many good cam cards for pl, I might go for it. Who cares if he plays or is injured anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    They wouldn't give away Salah or Mane special card for free...

It seems like a nice card for this position. Not too many good cam cards for pl, I might go for it. Who cares if he plays or is injured anyway.

Mkhitaryan is savage at CAM. 4* skills and a 5* weak foot he's probably one of the best for BPL at the moment and cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

FUT Swaps just seem like a terrible deal to me.

Trading in a full gold squad to get a 66-ish rated player, do this another 11 times to get an untradable 86 rated El Shaarawry? The packs on offer are an even worse deal.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan is savage at CAM. 4* skills and a 5* weak foot he's probably one of the best for BPL at the moment and cheap too.

Might try him out. Somehow forgot about him and never even considered...

Passing at a lower end of scale is a worry but at 12k with so many stars I can risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lost back to back games 5-0 and 5-1.

Was 5-2 down in 2nd half and switched to 433, ended up winning 8-5.

Next game win 7-1

Looks like my 424 days are well over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ShaneU wrote: »
    FUT Swaps just seem like a terrible deal to me.

Trading in a full gold squad to get a 66-ish rated player, do this another 11 times to get an untradable 86 rated El Shaarawry? The packs on offer are an even worse deal.

I was thinking this myself, dishing out nearly 90 gold cards for a prime players pack :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just had a 1.25gb update

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Jesus just playing UT for the first time tonight since I really haven't had much time since the game came out and was playing division rivals and got placed into division 5 which was grand because I struggled a bit early on in those 5 games but since...I win one game and then always lose the next and now I'm on an awful losing run in division 5 since

I wouldn't mind but I could get into division 1 in FIFA 18 and comfortably stay in division 2 just in case I got relegated but jesus I didn't think it would be this hard starting off. I don't even have that bad of a team either ha

• Advertisement

Jesus just playing UT for the first time tonight since I really haven't had much time since the game came out and was playing division rivals and got placed into division 5 which was grand because I struggled a bit early on in those 5 games but since...I win one game and then always lose the next and now I'm on an awful losing run in division 5 since

I wouldn't mind but I could get into division 1 in FIFA 18 and comfortably stay in division 2 just in case I got relegated but jesus I didn't think it would be this hard starting off. I don't even have that bad of a team either ha

Look back 2-3 pages and I posted a tactics video that help me immensely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My one main concern is last year, I got burned out from all the different "special" cards, and this year they've. Pumping them out even quicker.

There are three different Lalana cards right now. Normal, CL and the Swap card.

There's literally two versions of every player who plays for a CL team.

Gonna be adding red cards tomorrow.

Like, fair play, they are giving LOaDS of content right now.

But that burn out is gonna come even quicker now, I reckon.

Its rubbish there is so many special cards

Blazer wrote: »
    Look back 2-3 pages and I posted a tactics video that help me immensely.

I finally watched it and played with it a bit. It kinda works. Ultra defence not really, not because he scored against me but more like it didn't suit my team and this was accident waiting to happen.

All other settings improved my game and even on balanced I could see that I am more likely to have an opportunity to score.

Players appear to be better positioned with some random balls recovered from the middle of the pitch.

Definitely worth trying out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bought Ross Barkley IF for 40k.
    Probably the easiest 10/15k I’ll lose on fifa this year as his price inevitably drops to about 25k by Friday evening!

But I’m willing to take that hit on the very very slim chance the hazard sbc requires a Chelsea inform.

Last year for sept potm Kane, a delle alli IF was just released and the Kane sbc was done in a way that you could use the alli inform either.

Hazards inform this year came out in week 1 and was only available to people with early access to the game so I can’t see that being a requirement, it’ll most likely be his base card as 1 part of the sbc.

But anyway, like I said, I’d rather take the 10/15k hit than be kicking myself tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

After rinsing my bronzes through the upgrades I ended up with 7 two rare player packs and only got one board and that was 83 Rabiot :(

My pack luck has been dreadful the last week but I'm sure it'll balance out with an mbappe and lacazette this evening :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I was thinking there about the champions league cards, the tradeable ones are only available through that 1 sbc which finishes tomorrow and isn’t repeatable.
    If they don’t do another sbc these cards will very quickly become rare.
    I’m already noticing the prices of players that I’d class as “useable” has gone up considerably since yesterday.
    Trent Alexander Arnold I’ve been flipping all day for 12-13k, it’s now very hard to get any cards of him under 15k, young and delph also much harder to get.
    They increased the price range for aurier from 15k to 25k last night and he’s extinct again.

I’m going to hold a couple of cards like young and Trent to see what happens, I’d use them in my team so don’t mind if the price doesn’t go up but if the sbc finishes tomorrow without a new one some of these will go for max price

Edit: young, Ben Davies and delph almost extinct now too.
    Sturbridge going for around 15k, I was picking him up earlier for 8k

Took 6 days but they eventually raised the max price for these left backs that were going extinct.

Glad I held young, delph and Davies now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Opted for the untradeable packs this morning, instead of the 44k.

First rare pack, Luis Gustavo and a load of 79s. Thinking, "Ugh, should have gone with the coins."

Second rare pack, IF King, Buffon and Bailly. So that's 75k worth of cards. Awesome :D Falcao, and Bruno Fernandes as well for higher rated SBCs.

Kagawa and Kepa from first mega pack.

Mkhitaryan in my second :D

Easily better value in the untradedables this morning, considering I'm gold rich and stingy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Pickee the untradables aswell.

2x Mega Packs
    2x 50k Packs

Best pull was a Giroud FFS

Obviously my cushion of 1k wasn't enough to keep me at rank1 overnight.
    Went for the untradeables and all meh. Highest was an 84 leno I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Went for the untradeable packs as well, best I got was Kasper Schmeichel. Disappointing, not one player I packed will go into either of my PL or La Liga teams and neither team is even that great. Told myself last week I wouldn't pick the untradeable option but here we are.. It's the hope that kills you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Really happy with my team now, and the wins are racking up, as are the match coins, was able to upgrade the team, have a front 5 of standard gold Moura, Mkhitaryan, Felipe Anderson, Zaha and Vardy, with Kompany and Laporte holding the back together.

Bought 2, 7,500 packs with some of my coins and got Fekir and Martial, Fekir sold for 26,000 and Martial is still for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Also went untradeables, out of 6 packs, got Dembele as the best pull and a few prem 83s after that... had Dembele in my prem team so can sell him for 26k at least. Tbf I've had very very good pack luck so far this year so won't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Div 5, rank 1 rewards. Went for tradeable packs instead of 58k so it was a bit of gamble. I got absolutely nothing of value in the rare players pack and mega pack. It was in one of the jumbo gold packs I got Umtiti, so he went for 122k. Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Picked untradeable and best card I got was a rudiger I'll use him in my team id say and sell or use otimendi for a sbc.

Main reason I went for the untradeable was to build my club up a bit for SBC's and I'll prob do the same for the next few weeks to see who I get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Picked untradeable and best card I got was a rudiger I'll use him in my team id say and sell or use otimendi for a sbc.

Main reason I went for the untradeable was to build my club up a bit for SBC's and I'll prob do the same for the next few weeks to see who I get

Did the same, got 85 Paulinho, 83 Tolisso, but nothing else special, just happy to get a load of cards for future SBCs.

Plan on using Squab Battle and Weekend League (when I get around to actually qualifying) rewards to generate coins and Rival rewards to fuel SBCs

Willian and Fekir from untradeable packs and a couple of 83's.

Happy enough, better value than cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Due to my crap luck with the untradeable rewards this morning I have been doing SBCs this morning to try and get something, I feel like a gambling addict praying my luck will come good and investing more coins than I should into the SBCs (no real money thankfully!) yet kept getting rubbish.. Last throw of the dice was the Lobos SBC and packed Chiellini! Should be a nice 70k.

Lads once you've got enough points to qualify for WL, do any more points accumulate in the background or are you capped at 2,000? Won't get to play this w/e so wondering if any points gained for the next week are wasted or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You can't gain anymore. You keep your 2000 though until you want to use them, as I understand.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    You can't gain anymore. You keep your 2000 though until you want to use them, as I understand.

That's a bit of a balls... would have been handy to accumulate coming up to xmas or something to give me a decent shot of doing a few weekends in a row. Not that I'm any use anyway :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement