Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Got Matudi in a pack from division rivals, easy 75k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Got dybala I'm my untradeable pack. Suppose I'll have to make an Italian to fit him in somewhere

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Had a load of silvers i was ignoring
    Why does Garth Barry sell for 7000 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

irishman86 wrote: »
    Had a load of silvers i was ignoring
    Why does Garth Barry sell for 7000 :confused:

My guess is that he is needed for the Championship SBC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

My guess is that he is needed for the Championship SBC

I didnt even notice there was one :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lacazette IF getting more affordable, down to 230k now. Hope he drops another 50k or so .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I had over 600k of untradeable players including Silva/Lacazette, Boateng, Sterling UCL, Kroos etc so I'm praying there'll be icon SBCs.
    I also never realised how much I had on the tradepile ie 350k of players waiting for the Bundes/Liga potm to drop so if that works out along with the 320k in cash I have I should be buying Van Basten etc later on or maybe the baby Keane and Scholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The potm looks like it'll be next week from the zero info they've given this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Blazer wrote: »
    Look back 2-3 pages and I posted a tactics video that help me immensely.

Thanks for the tip, I'm in work at the minute but when I finish I'll have a look at it.

Quick question, I have bought over 50 discards for the MM and for the POTM that's coming up soon so I think Hazard will win that so I have plenty of Chelsea players to sell and have quite a few Argies, English, Brazilians etc for the MM. I'm just wondering should I try and sell now or leave it for when the match ups do happen this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

RossieMan wrote: »
    The potm looks like it'll be next week from the zero info they've given this week.

Well the voting is now closed, so they'll announce it tomorrow around 12 and then the SBC will be out shortly after, that's how it usually happens

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I had over 600k of untradeable players including Silva/Lacazette, Boateng, Sterling UCL, Kroos etc so I'm praying there'll be icon SBCs.
    I also never realised how much I had on the tradepile ie 350k of players waiting for the Bundes/Liga potm to drop so if that works out along with the 320k in cash I have I should be buying Van Basten etc later on or maybe the baby Keane and Scholes.

I checked on Futbin, and I've got 1.7m worth of cards in my Tp now. Been hovering up a mix of 84 rated IFs and Bundesliga ones too. Really hoping to double that when the SBCs drop.

Really hoping that the SBC needs IFs now :P

Also gonna grab a normal Reus later as well, I think. If he wins, I'd be surprised if he wasn't a card you needed.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I checked on Futbin, and I've got 1.7m worth of cards in my Tp now. Been hovering up a mix of 84 rated IFs and Bundesliga ones too. Really hoping to double that when the SBCs drop.

Really hoping that the SBC needs IFs now :P

Also gonna grab a normal Reus later as well, I think. If he wins, I'd be surprised if he wasn't a card you needed.

Yeah I have got one of his base cards along with about 25 Robery’s And 25 Banegas. The Reus one could be a nice earner if he’s required. I remember Mane going from 70k to 250k for his bloody one.

Reus hitting 110k atm.
    His potm card will be bloody awesome and I might do it myself depending on cost

MM are here. Brazil vs Argentina sweet :)
    All those Banegas :)
    Meh.. it’s only 1 player required from either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Clearing out my bronze players and someone just bought this guy off me for 10k...

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/11281/dunne

Guess it's SBC related.

MM are here. Brazil vs Argentina sweet :)
    All those Banegas :)
    Meh.. it’s only 1 player required from either

They really are killing us with the lack of specifics in marquee matchups.
    They’re so vague there that everyone can easily complete them. Look forward to them getting trickier and lots of coins to be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did someone say here before there is a site that shows you what players in your club are worth what?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Did someone say here before there is a site that shows you what players in your club are worth what?

Yep futbin. Make sure you’re using chrome as the import tool doesn’t work on Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Marquee matchups being so unspecific is brilliant. It stops people setting prices on cards that are completely over what they should be. Mind you, the packs they are giving are ****e. Literally packed no one from them this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Yep futbin. Make sure you’re using chrome as the import tool doesn’t work on Firefox.

Brilliant thank you!

On the match ups I bought a lot of Brazilians but they are still selling for 1000 coins even before the sbc and I'm buying them for 400 so grand little money maker just takes a little time!

Good for people with a low trading budget

Reus hitting 110k atm.
    His potm card will be bloody awesome and I might do it myself depending on cost

Bloody hell, he was 70k when I made my post earlier about buying one, but I didn't have the coins at the time. Guess I missed the boat there :(

EDIT: 70k still on Xbox. 110k on PS. Wow, that's some difference....

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Marquee matchups being so unspecific is brilliant. It stops people setting prices on cards that are completely over what they should be. Mind you, the packs they are giving are ****e. Literally packed no one from them this week.

You can use this price setting to your advantage by being on the other end. I built a team of icons off the marquee matchups last season :)

Almost time for the weekend league rewards, as someone said earlier, it’s the hope that kills you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

De Ligt and Forrest were the best options for my two picks. Gold 3.

Should’ve seen that coming tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Alaba the only decent card from my packs. Still haven’t packed an IF yet in this FIFA, not even a discard value one and I’ve opened a lot of packs, but then I’ve packed the likes of Lukaku and Aguero. Very odd.

MM pack pulls.

Silver Player Pack: IF Jesus Imaz

small Prime Silver Players: Nothing

Jumbo Gold Pack: Nothing

Premium Gold Jumbo: Horn :/

Gold Players Premium: Raginoli

Nothing to write home about. An IF means I turned about an 8k profit, if I just quick sell him (which I won't)

Weekend League Rewards

Player Pick Pack: Alacar or Ospina

Well, I've got both in my TP. Went with Paco, since I have Buffon untradable if I need an Italian league keeper.

BUT, I will say.....either of those are better than anything I've ever got in the weekend league before. So really like this change :P

Rare Gold Pack: Nothing

Mega Pack: Pique

Not bad. Won't get to play this weekend though (only got 1800 points cause I've not played much). But will actually play again long term.

Player pick, alcacer, howedes or some Portugal 82 mid.

Picked alcacer.

Only opening division rivals awards now.
    Picked untradeable too, got an 84 totw player from mls, handy for sbc’s, got 85 Vidal and a couple of 84’s and 83’s. Nothing I’d use, likes of de Rossi and Asenjo, handy for sbc’s.

Probably worked out similar to what I’ll save on sbc’s as if I’d took the coins so not too bad.

In my other rewards from weekend league my best player was Fred. He’s going for 30k+ but I’ll try him out myself first as I’m currently using keita in centre mid. I’ll see how Fred goes.

Edit: the 84 totw I got was from rb Leipzig, I thought when I opened it it was ny Red Bull’s

Mkhitaryan is savage at CAM. 4* skills and a 5* weak foot he's probably one of the best for BPL at the moment and cheap too.

He’s dropped quite a bit, picked him up for 8.2 k just now. Will try him out over the weekend, cheers.

Ah, screw it. Getting Alacar has motivated me to play again this weekend. :P

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He’s dropped quite a bit, picked him up for 8.2 k just now. Will try him out over the weekend, cheers.

Gundogan is another that has plummeted, was 16k a week ago, picked up for 4.5k on snipe but widely available at 5.0k

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ah, screw it. Getting Alacar has motivated me to play again this weekend. :P

International weekend so I def wanted to qualify this weekend with the lack of soccer on tv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement