Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gundogan was only up because he had an IF card.

Mhki is pretty good for a starter team, he has no longevity though as they is much better CAMs available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    Gundogan was only up because he had an IF card.

Mhki is pretty good for a starter team, he has no longevity though as they is much better CAMs available.

Ah yes, that makes sense on gundogan, forgot about that, ah I can use him once sbc’s start.

One other player who is going ridiculously cheap and is a good investment is benzema at 2.5k. Picked up 10 there now. 84 rated French striker from La Liga, will easily double whenever these higher sbc’s start (fingers crossed for tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got De Ligt and the german cm from my player picks :( It could've been a lot worse but still hard not to be disappointed considering I run a french team and mbappe and lacazette would fit right in.

Got IF Forrester in my other packs. Have 3 discard In forms now and a load of 83s and 84s that I'm not sure what I'm saving them for.

Have 110k now and was going to get IF Lucas Hernandez but he seems to have shot up to 130k. Not sure whether to try and get into trading or just wait and hope Icon sbcs will be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Picked up two benzemas there for 2.5k can't go wrong!

Have a serious load of untradeable French players so can use 1 for that squad if they don't increase much!

Looking at my trade pile now I have a lot of investment in these SBC's so I hope it pays off ha

ImANoob08 wrote:
    Looking at my trade pile now I have a lot of investment in these SBC's so I hope it pays off ha

What's a lot? I've got 900k in it. Have about 20 otamendis as they cover both Messi and hazard. Must have 25 fabregas.

Haven't been able to pick up a reus, yet. Not sure if it's worth it or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

ImANoob08 wrote:

What's a lot? I've got 900k in it. Have about 20 otamendis as they cover both Messi and hazard. Must have 25 fabregas.

Haven't been able to pick up a reus, yet. Not sure if it's worth it or not.

A lot for me and a lot for you are clearly different things!

I'd say I have about 300k invested in mine, ill make about 700k or so if they all sell at the right time.

That's still a lot of coins. You'll do very well to double your money. I'd be more looking to sell in the hype to be safe. I'd be delighted to make a million from my 700k.
    Holding onto them is a very dangerous game to play, just be careful you don't get stuck with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Wouldnt mind the Curtis Davies any idea where i could get it calculated roughly it would cost to finish the championship sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Splashed out and bought 87 Shearer.
    3-0 down and thinking damnit..he's still not great in the game.
    But talk about a comeback..2 glorious headers from corners, volley, finesse shot and a blast and its 5-3. 5 goals for the man himself :)
    Please god EA don't patch this and turn it back into a pace fest because Shearer just feels awesome in this..easily able to hold off players and make that pass or a room for a shot.

2nd game..another hattrick and another header from a corner. All I need to do is take long shots at goals and let the keeper parry for a corner lol :)
    Same for 3rd game..just the one goal but laid on 2 assists.. If 87 Shearer is this good someone like Van Basten would be absolutely lethal. I know CR7 is in the right hands as I came across one guy who actually knew how to use him and he destroyed me but if you play Shearer to his strengths ie hold the ball up, pass it out etc he will score lots of goals..9 in 3 games so far me.

irishman86 wrote:
    Wouldnt mind the Curtis Davies any idea where i could get it calculated roughly it would cost to finish the championship sbc

Futbin will show you. It'll even go as far as show you what you can use in your club.

Absolutely no chance he's worth it, though. His card looks very meh.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Futbin will show you. It'll even go as far as show you what you can use in your club.

Absolutely no chance he's worth it, though. His card looks very meh.

I use him in a Irish squad :o

Just seen how much my Irish players are worth in the championship
    Got McClean for 300 sold him for 9900 :D

Thanks for the futbin link, just realised how much i had

I probably should do more than sell fitness cards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just played one guy there who was using 4-5-1. Literally all 11 players defending at all times. Have a screenshot here, his striker is ~35 yards from his own goal. How is it even enjoyable playing like that? He scored an early goal, but glad I managed to get one back.

Mad stuff, would have loved to beat him just for playing like a tool.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Just played one guy there who was using 4-5-1. Literally all 11 players defending at all times. Have a screenshot here, his striker is ~35 yards from his own goal. How is it even enjoyable playing like that? He scored an early goal, but glad I managed to get one back.

Mad stuff, would have loved to beat him just for playing like a tool.

I wouldn’t mind but I love 4-5-1 as it was a very attacking formation with both wingers and CAMs.
    Used it all the time for fut18. Its heresy to be defensive on that formation

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Re buying a Reus.

I bought him for 70k, and found out his BIN cap is 90k :/ while he might be a decent buy if you hold on for a price increase if he goes extinct, I feel I can make better investments for 70k.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Will we see all 3 POTMs be announced today, will be pretty crazy if we do. have 19 cech ifs ready for hazard bound to be a fairly high rated prem sbc in it with an if required and went with 13 Acosta ifs at discard on the off chance one is required for messi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

J. Marston wrote: »
    Clearing out my bronze players and someone just bought this guy off me for 10k...

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/11281/dunne

Guess it's SBC related.

No SBC for league 2, must be something to do with coin selling

seamie78 wrote: »
    Will we see all 3 POTMs be announced today, will be pretty crazy if we do. have 19 cech ifs ready for hazard bound to be a fairly high rated prem sbc in it with an if required and went with 13 Acosta ifs at discard on the off chance one is required for messi

Don't think the nominations are even out yet for La Liga so won't be seeing that for a while, Bundesliga voting only started a few days ago so I'd say that would be next week, voting is closed now for BPL so don't see why it wouldn't be coming out today

International break? Can't see them flying out to hazard to present it to him when they could do them all next week.

Would be surprised to see it today but hoping it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Or someone wanted to bid 150 and made an error.

Happens to some of my cards from time to time.

• Advertisement

International break? Can't see them flying out to hazard to present it to him when they could do them all next week.

Would be surprised to see it today but hoping it does.

It’s happened before for Aguero. Look at the card with his black leather jacket from last year. All they have to do is get one of the regional offices to pop out to the ground and take a pic.

Also think there would be way too much stuff going on in the coming weeks for them to delay it, 3 POTMs, FutSwaps, Screams, did I see somewhere that there is a bunch of new coloured cards added to the game somewhere and people don't know what they're for?

Could be a different SBC.

I've seen people make fortunes by going on Futbin, putting obscure cards into shared SBC solutions, and then making bank on that card. A lot of people use solutions for trickier SBCs without shopping around, so if they see a solution that says "Use X bronze player", they go for it :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Could be a different SBC.

I've seen people make fortunes by going on Futbin, putting obscure cards into shared SBC solutions, and then making bank on that card. A lot of people use solutions for trickier SBCs without shopping around, so if they see a solution that says "Use X bronze player", they go for it :/

That's a good point but surely someone wouldn't be stupid enough to pay 10k for a bronze player . . . although sometimes people have more money (coins) then sense

That's a good point but surely someone wouldn't be stupid enough to pay 10k for a bronze player . . . although sometimes people have more money (coins) then sense

You are talking to the wrong person if you want to have a "Surely people aren't that stupid to overpay" conversation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

If I wasnt going to be playing WL all this evening, I would have flogged my squad and made serious profit. Mad prices today.

The Lucas sbc is still active for another 6 hours so they might wait until that expires before doing the hazard one.

Sturridge just won goal of the month so they'll definitely announce POTM soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The Lucas sbc is still active for another 6 hours so they might wait until that expires before doing the hazard one.

They have always put the sbcs up the minute its announced I assume to prevent profiteering

• Advertisement

95 IFs ready to go.

Stocking up on a few Xhaxas at the last second too.

Come on lottery win! Hazard should need a few IFs, so my body is ready :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement