Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

seamie78 wrote: »
    They have always put the sbcs up the minute its announced I assume to prevent profiteering

Hasn’t been announced yet though. It’s been leaked but not announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

they have announced goal of the month so I reckon we will here in 3 minutes

Sturridge just won goal of the month so they'll definitely announce POTM soon enough

Bought a Sturridge base card as I heard a few weeks ago they’ll be doing a goal of the month sbc. I bought hojberg at the time for 450 coins.
    Not sure if it’ll happen but handier to have sturridge just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bought a Sturridge base card as I heard a few weeks ago they’ll be doing a goal of the month sbc. I bought hojberg at the time for 450 coins.
    Not sure if it’ll happen but handier to have sturridge just in case.

That would be a fun idea, small SBC for winning goal of the month player, he would have increased shooting only or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

PoTM being announced at 1. SBC probably 6 by the looks of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    PoTM being announced at 1. SBC probably 6 by the looks of things.

They’ll put it immediately up to avoid any market fluctuations than what’s already happened.
    Aguero and Salah both went live about 2pm one Friday when they were abroad with their countries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Blazer wrote: »
    They’ll put it immediately up to avoid any market fluctuations than what’s already happened.
    Aguero and Salah both went live about 2pm one Friday when they were abroad with their countries

But the Lucas SBC is there until 6, they'd hardly overlap the two?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Played 6 wl games so far and good manners. No watching replays and any of that crap.

Only won 2, so long way to go.

One thing of note is the amount of shots hitting the bar... Like 6 times in each game regardless of distance, both me and the opponents.

Degea is really good. Glad I kept him.

But the Lucas SBC is there until 6, they'd hardly overlap the two?

ah didn't realise that.
    Good point :) 6pm it is then ,

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Picked up fifa for the first time in a few years. FUT has changed a bit since the last time I played - especially the squad building challenge and the sheer amount of special/different cards and all the acronyms I have to get used to. Got a one to watch Alisson from on of the packs I got with the game - so have built a premier league team.
    Did one of the SBC challenges (which are good craic) last night and got De Bruyne from that. Should I sell him and buy him back in a few weeks for less (would that even happen)?

• Advertisement

ah didn't realise that.
    Good point :) 6pm it is then ,

apparently mane and kane overlapped last year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Be good to have that 6 hours to sell up players in the hype.

IF Pepe is going to shoot up in price if they require an IF in the Lille part.

hazard announced

seamie78 wrote: »
    hazard announced

And sbc is live now.

Chelsea players, Belgium players and totw from pl and from any league required in short to complete.

Time to sell my Bernardo Silvas today :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It begins!

Cech and Matip gone for 30k each. Got both well below 20k :D

2 PL IFs needed.

10 IFs needed overall.

KA-CHING!!!!

have to wait till I get home to cash in my cechs(no pun intended) on ps 4 I reckon they will go for 30k easy all bought well below 20k as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Fair play to anyone with PL investments...they’re going for big now

Kepa for the chelsea one is a big one. The only other keeper they have is 76 rated so people will have no choice but to pay out the 10k for kepa...
    buy buy buy SELL SELL SELL ...ka ching as TSC says :)

I thought it was only the first 4 boxes, went on futbin to see the costs as it looked doable but then seen the other 3 challenges! Won’t be doing that anyway!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I thought it was only the first 4 boxes, went on futbin to see the costs as it looked doable but then seen the other 3 challenges! Won’t be doing that anyway!

saying 600k for him..in fairness that card will do you for the rest of the season..only a +2 increase over the base card is crap though.

saying 600k for him..in fairness that card will do you for the rest of the season..only a +2 increase over the base card is crap though.

I wouldn’t think it’s realisticly 600k though, when a new sbc drops futbin shows the lowest possible price but when you click into the players some haven’t been updated in a few hours.

If it was to stay around 600k I’d do it as there’s some 100k and 50k packs threw in as individual challenges rewards also

If I was to do it I would either do it now, or not this week.

It's only 600k now, more like 1m by the evening.

If not more.

wonski wrote: »
    If I was to do it I would either do it now, or not this week.

It's only 600k now, more like 1m by the evening.

If not more.

oh I know and we all know the price will rise thanks to people like... err.... me and TSC who have no problem price gouging....its all about the profit margins baby!!!!

That 600k is probably based on IFs staying at lower prices.

Cards like Xhaxa and Cech will double in price easily. Even discard some will climb up.

oh I know and we all know the price will rise thanks to people like... err.... me and TSC who have no problem price gouging....its all about the profit margins baby!!!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Kicking myself now that I didn't invest more but at least I have some IFs and Kovacics to sell.

What's a good thing to invest in now ? In forms for the bundesliga since that potm should come out next week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hoping to make some coins have about 6x keps and 6x moratas.

also have gundogun, otimendi and ederson in my sqaud but might sell them if they rise enough.

will it be a potm from a different league every week this year, pl this week bundes next and la liga the week after. would make Fridays even better

• Advertisement

How do you two even sleep at night???

Just seen the gif. That answers my question :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement