Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20180921_003558.jpg

Keep and sell next week? Or sell now? Hmmmmm

Gonna keep he is going for less then 300k there is noway he will be that cheap next week surely when people have coins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Are ye guys all buying packs now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The companion app is available now

Nothing from my packs either....did get Bradley Wright-Phillips but he’s not IF for some reason. Hoping it’ll change by tomorrow.

Just started trading...hard to find a bargain on the first day, but managed to work to 6k, which isn’t bad I guess.

I got regular Wright-Phillips too, logged it with ea live chat yesterday & he looked into it and said I will get the right card but it may take a bit of time.

It took 3 or 4 days for them to fix the allesandrini in form card last year when I got the 84 in form instead of 86.

I see a few people complaining about Bradley on twitter too so imagine they’ll do a fix for everyone who packed him but I’d log it anyway if I were you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

crap i have philips and used him in an sbc. dickheads.
    ah well I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway.
    I'm not a lover of the new division rivals..the awards sure but not the format.

Blazer wrote: »
    crap i have philips and used him in an sbc. dickheads.
    ah well I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway.
    I'm not a lover of the new division rivals..the awards sure but not the format.

If they keep to how they did it last season you’ll be fine, the 86 alessandrini was extra, they let you keep the 84 version (or others who already sold him got the 86 anyway)

I’ll never use him for games but always handy having in forms for sbc’s. Might not be required for the moura sbc but will def be required for September potm sbc out in a couple of weeks.

Lads think I'll sell him will I? His price will increase when main game comes out but could build some nice Italian squad from him now And them prices will increase too.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Id keep him, I say price will go up once people get coins as you said. Aguero was going for 315K after xmas last year so I say he Suarez could well hit the 400k mark or above in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

the flip side of that is the players that jayo might want are cheaper now, plus less commission to pay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Sell. He's not a meta player so won't increase that much. You'll buy players now much cheaper than you will in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

to the lads playing already. is it better than last years.

Haven't played any yet but you can never tell until few weeks in I think again all early patches are dine and see what dudes will exploit this year.

nope...same **** as defender and keeper ai is truly awful.
    Long shots are way op, you have players with 60 long shooting scoring from over 30 yards out.
    Defender standing tackles are woeful in that you can stand tackle a player. he can fall down and yet get to the ball before you..same crap in fut18 drove me nuts.
    In fact its just a reskinned fut18 with some changes to divisions etc and weekend league.
    EA already admitted as much.

It's a much better game for the purest. Shots aren't as overpowered, no low driven bull**** to deal with. They'll ruin it all with an update to please the people who can't defend. The ai assist will be back once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

2 players, 2 different views :)

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's a much better game for the purest. Shots aren't as overpowered, no low driven bull**** to deal with. They'll ruin it all with an update to please the people who can't defend. The ai assist will be back once again.

oh stop man shots are completely overpowered.
    I've scoreed 30 yard screamers against De Gea with 78 rated players who have barely 60 in long shooting,,,and its consistent from game to game.
    Every game I play now both of us are taking shots from outside the box knowing there's a 50/50 chance its going in.
    Strikers seem to have 5 star feet as they score willy nilly from both.

exactly. Everyone's different about what they want from the game.

The bigger the skill gap between the top and bottom, the better. Last year was brilliant at the start, then the community ruined the game by demanding easier defending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I found shooting way too easy, I usually find it more difficult to score with each new Fifa for the first few games but everything i hit is sailing in despite them somewhat nerfing double taps

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There seems way less emphasis on pace and more on skill (which sucks for me cause I've never been good at that side of things :P)
    What have they done to goal kicks.

Jayo, **** you :P Sell if you want to start trading, keep for a few days if you want more coins (tho as pointed out, everything will jump next week).

• Advertisement

Anyone find it quite easy to score bicycle kicks from corners? Scored two and barely missed two in five games

Up to Rank 2 in Div 5

Says prizes are either...

55k coins

Or

2 mega packs and 2 rare gold player packs, both untradeable.

So do people think the coins or packs will be better? Like, early on 55k sounds good for trading, but two mega packs might get me more for SBCs, etc.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Up to Rank 2 in Div 5

Says prizes are either...

55k coins

Or

2 mega packs and 2 rare gold player packs, both untradeable.

So do people think the coins or packs will be better? Like, early on 55k sounds good for trading, but two mega packs might get me more for SBCs, etc.

Is season's not like season last year then? I haven't looked much at the game wanted save my 10 hours for when I could do a long session so I'll prob play tomorrow and Sunday night for few hours then game be out Tuesday

The untradable packs look insane to be honest. Rank 2 seems to be better than rank 1, which makes zero sense. I'm aiming to get div 2 next week.

Sorry lads, just to confirm, is earliest access to gameplay on PS4 Tuesday? I assume you lads are all XBOX here playing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Early access on ps4 is 25th, 3 days before the official launch.

Full game is out for pc with origin access premium:D

Only benefit we have over you console folk.

Screenshot_20180921-155743.jpg

First team of the year

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is season's not like season last year then? I haven't looked much at the game wanted save my 10 hours for when I could do a long session so I'll prob play tomorrow and Sunday night for few hours then game be out Tuesday

Yeah, Divisions has totally changed.

When you start, you play 5 placement matches and then get put into a season of similarly ranked players. You're in that division for a week, and its like squad battles from last year. Each game you win, you get points, and you get "Ranked" within the division.

At the end of the week, different ranks get different prizes. As I said above, Rank 2 in Div 5 gives you a choice of either 55,000 coins, or 2 Mega Packs and 2 Rare Gold packs, all untradeables. And that's for being the top 40% in Div 5. The prizes are probably insane as you go up.

Divisions is also how you qualify for weekend league now too. No more DKT. You get qualification points for each match. Bout 60 for a win, 30 for a draw, 10 for a loss. You pay 2000 points to get into weekend league, and you can save up over multiple weeks.

• Advertisement

Nice!
    No manager I notice? Suspect it doesn't make a difference

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement