Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Kicking myself now that I didn't invest more but at least I have some IFs and Kovacics to sell.

What's a good thing to invest in now ? In forms for the bundesliga since that potm should come out next week ?

The issue is that Hazard needs 8 IFs from any league, which will inflate ALL IFs, including the ones from Bundesliga.

Alcacer is rising at the moment; he's at 14k now, and was 11k a few days back. He wouldn't be a bad investment now, provided Reus wins (Dortmund IF, higher rated).

Personally, when everything sells, I'm giving IF investments a week or two to cool down. Gonna bronze pack for a while, and maybe try out some Icon trading too, especially with Prime Icon SBCs looming.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    How do you two even sleep at night???

Just seen the gif. That answers my question :)

breaking-bad-money-bed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The issue is that Hazard needs 8 IFs from any league, which will inflate ALL IFs, including the ones from Bundesliga.

Alcacer is rising at the moment; he's at 14k now, and was 11k a few days back. He wouldn't be a bad investment now, provided Reus wins (Dortmund IF, higher rated).

Personally, when everything sells, I'm giving IF investments a week or two to cool down. Gonna bronze pack for a while, and maybe try out some Icon trading too, especially with Prime Icon SBCs looming.

Speaking of bronze packs there are rare bronze managers going for 1700-1900.

I used to send them to club or quick sell if duplicate. Not any more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

why would managers go for that amount

seamie78 wrote: »

Was asking meself, French to be specific ;)

Haven't tried the other ones.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

seamie78 wrote: »

Not sure, though there's been some in the past go simply cause they have weird pictures. Like the French guy with sunglasses last year.

V. Bourva current bid 2k with 13 minutes left.

I haven't checked how many managers this year give % for full 50% contract bonus, but pretty sure you can buy 3 gold ones for the price of this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Won't be doing that Hazard anyway.

Gonna sell all my small investments and then restock on German and Spanish league IF's

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

I bought a few IF Cech and Xhaka and can't seem to sell them at all, bought them all for under 20k too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Speaking of bronze packs there are rare bronze managers going for 1700-1900.

I used to send them to club or quick sell if duplicate. Not any more :)

Thanks for that, had 4 French bronze managers, easy 7.5k, pretty sure I’ve discarded 1 or 2 before I knew this.

I also listed up some of the blue champions league players I had from premier league for 10k in the hope someone would confuse them for informs, lindelof went for 10k (or maybe someone just wanted the special card)

• Advertisement

I bought a few IF Cech and Xhaka and can't seem to sell them at all, bought them all for under 20k too

Hold til later, a lot of people won’t see this sbc until this evening. I’d expect the prices of premier league informs to rise as day goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hold til later, a lot of people won’t see this sbc until this evening. I’d expect the prices of premier league informs to rise as day goes on.

I will indeed I have 5 of Xhaka and 3 of Cech so hoping I can make a decent amount of profit on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

jesus selling loads today! not my IF's or chelsea players that id bought for the hazard SBC but the brazilian players i was buying for 400 and selling for 1000!

Most, including me, would expect sbc to drop at 6 so I expect prices go up sharply at that time. Or after school/work whichever comes first :)

Just in from work and getting to look at it properly.

Still undecided whether to go for it or sell what I have?
    I think the Chelsea team one is key in that you could really be held to ransom there, most of the rest are flexible enough to allow a few alternatives.

One other thing to note, the totw player picks we got yesterday don’t count as totw players in sbc’s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Bought 10 gundogans yesterday for about another 5k I think. All sold for 9k. Have a bunch of other cards waiting to sell. Guna wait till 7 when I get home tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lost my first wl match 2-1. Thought I played well enough but the ball kept going back to him after tackles. What I thought was a perfect standing tackle gave him a penalty and then it was time wasting from the 50th minute :rolleyes:

On the plus side I sold my two Kovacic for 17k each so up to 160k now with more to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No money in the Chelsea one really. Tiny price increases on most.

Did anyone actually do the SBC here? Can't see many doing it this early on Into the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Shout out to the guy who mentioned Ribery a while back just sold all mine 300k profit :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone come across this

I was in FUT champs and in the game my players wouldn't move to my input, could pass or anything. Was constant stop start lag for me but he was fine.

Stuck in the 85th min now even though all players have walked down the tunnel as if the game is over.

• Advertisement

irishman86 wrote: »
    Shout out to the guy who mentioned Ribery a while back just sold all mine 300k profit :D:D:D:D

Haha, that was me, nice one, what’s he going for? I have a few stocked up.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No money in the Chelsea one really. Tiny price increases on most.

Did anyone actually do the SBC here? Can't see many doing it this early on Into the game.

Some are, kovacic has jumped from 7k yesterday to 17k
    Jorginho from 8/9k to 19k
    Gary Cahill from 1k to nearly 7k.

Haha, that was me, nice one, what’s he going for? I have a few stocked up.

Mine sold for 9k or something few minutes ago...

How many did you have? I don't think it's possible for you to have made 300k profit on him.
    Do you mean you have 300k now?

Unless you bought 100 of them, that was ballsy.

Some are, kovacic has jumped from 7k yesterday to 17k
    Jorginho from 8/9k to 19k
    Gary Cahill from 1k to nearly 7k.

9k bought them for 5.5k :D

RossieMan wrote: »
    How many did you have? I don't think it's possible for you to have made 300k profit on him.
    Do you mean you have 300k now?

Unless you bought 100 of them, that was ballsy.

Yup 100, have around 20 of Richarlison thats all though ignoring my fitness cards
    Went big on Ribery hoping to get Keane quicker

Jesus that was a brave move. I tried similar with fabregas and got lucky to make a tiny profit from him. Same with otamendi. Even though his price has gone up 3k since I listed mine, still think I did the right thing selling early. Could have got stuck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Very frustrating evening so far in weekend league, lost 4 games in a row to guys with way less shots then i had, players dont seem to be sticking to the tactics i set up, have Fabinho at CDM and not to join attack, yet there he is, rampaging past Miki or The Ox to get into the box, very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can you actually get relegated in divisions? I was hammered 6-1 in a game and still got +2 for the ranking points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Very frustrating evening so far in weekend league, lost 4 games in a row to guys with way less shots then i had, players dont seem to be sticking to the tactics i set up, have Fabinho at CDM and not to join attack, yet there he is, rampaging past Miki or The Ox to get into the box, very strange

Always been a problem with FIFA. They don't seem to actually know how to set up a defensive midfielder who sits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement