Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Flashback 87 rated Juanfran available in sbc now, requires an 85 and a 84 rated squad.

Hoping those benzemas I bought yesterday get a nice jump now as most people will go the La Liga route to complete atl Madrid part of sbc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

RossieMan wrote: »
    Jesus that was a brave move. I tried similar with fabregas and got lucky to make a tiny profit from him. Same with otamendi. Even though his price has gone up 3k since I listed mine, still think I did the right thing selling early. Could have got stuck with them.

Haha i wish it was all me, but just followed advice that made sense
    I usually get lucky a few times a year :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Finding some great success this year with Fifa 19. Not sure if it's that I've learned some patience or the game is running a bit slower. Either way something is working.

I have a great BPL team but I'm struggling at CAM in a 41212 formation.

Have set up as follows:

Pickford
    Yedlin(have Valencia but prefer Yedlin) - Bailly - Stones (UCL) - Alonso
    Fabinho
    Sanchez - Mahrez
    CAM- I am switching between Mkhitaryan and IF Barkley
    Lukaku - Firminho

Who can i stick in at CAM? I have 500k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Always been a problem with FIFA. They don't seem to actually know how to set up a defensive midfielder who sits.

The tactics work in rivals, they've gone out the window in this weekend league, opposition gaining possession from every deflection and block, finally won a game there 2-1 with 16 shots on target to 3, its so stupid, Iast 3 games im averaging a goal every 5 or 6 shots but conceding 1 in 2. Crazy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can you actually get relegated in divisions? I was hammered 6-1 in a game and still got +2 for the ranking points.

Its your skill points that promote/relegate you. You prob got +2 towards the divisional rewards or the wl league points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

2 new swap players available from weekly objectives. Easy to do, will take at least 8 games to complete both.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6-6 in weekend league. Way stronger going that last week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

irishman86 wrote: »
    Shout out to the guy who mentioned Ribery a while back just sold all mine 300k profit :D:D:D:D

You're welcome :D
    I just came into work and found he's now at 14k and heading higher lol.
    I've about 40 of him hehe all bought at 7.5k thereabouts.

Think hogey did as well...Ribery will reap me about 200k profit at least over this weekend.
    That's enough to get me Keane or Scholes for my midfield or sell Shearer for Van Basten although I don't think its worth doing that.
    Nuts to think I already have an icon at this stage of the game already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just sold a ribery on psn for 13k...

Was just about to drop everyone's prices a bit as well ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

2-1 in wl now. Last game goes to extra time when I hit a perfect low driven. It hits the far post, rolls across the line, hits the other post and then his defender auto clears it by hitting off the same post. It only goes as far as the edge of the box where I pick it up and finesse it again.

It hits the crossbar this time and the follow up header into an empty net hits the crossbar because the game interpreted it as a timed finish instead of just one tap.
    Then the third rebound is saved by the keeper for a corner.

If I didn't win it on penalties I probably would've lost the plot :pac:

The Juanfran looks nice but too dear for me. Up to 200K after selling my informs so think I'll buy IF Payet for my team and invest the rest in 10 IF Alcacer.

• Advertisement

Bit of a crash on IF Xhaxa and Cech's currently. Latter is down to 19k. Already sold three this evening for 32k though so am restocking at the moment.

Prices will keep going up over the weekend, especially as talk of German and Spanish POTM awards coming.

I've sold a few Ribery's now for 20k.
    His price is steadily increasing and will definite hit 20k min tonight.
    His card this year could make you millions as he's priced extremely cheaply for a 85 rated card because of his slow pace.
    I'm working nights this weekend so will be trading through the weekend and hoping to clear about 500k, as long as no one bothers me :)
    Last year I cleared about 300k one weekend on Gueye alone...

Blazer wrote: »
    You're welcome :D
    I just came into work and found he's now at 14k and heading higher lol.
    I've about 40 of him hehe all bought at 7.5k thereabouts.

Think hogey did as well...Ribery will reap me about 200k profit at least over this weekend.
    That's enough to get me Keane or Scholes for my midfield or sell Shearer for Van Basten although I don't think its worth doing that.
    Nuts to think I already have an icon at this stage of the game already.
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just sold a ribery on psn for 13k...

Was just about to drop everyone's prices a bit as well ha

:eek::eek::eek: dam if i had just upped my prices
    Welldone

there's only about 20 ribery's left on pc at the moment so his price will skyrocket. His max bin is 40k so I'm trying to see if I can take the risk but don't want to be too greedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nah prices will slow down, anyone who wanted to do the SBC will have it done. Be careful with your coins that you don't get stuck buying high and can't flog them off.

IFs definitely not the way to go, they hardly rose in price at all when the SBC came out.

Nah prices will slow down, anyone who wanted to do the SBC will have it done. Be careful with your coins that you don't get stuck buying high and can't flog them off.

IFs definitely not the way to go, they hardly rose in price at all when the SBC came out.

The nature of IFs is there are a limited supply of cards. Any from the first three weeks won't be available again. IF prices rise naturally week on week anyway without SBCs. Multiple high rated SBCs absolutely will rise prices.

edit: plus to add, the BINs haven't flown up, but the sales have. Have sold a few for 30k that are freely available at 20k. Lazy buyers are where you make your money anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The nature of IFs is there are a limited supply of cards. Any from the first three weeks won't be available again. IF prices rise naturally week on week anyway without SBCs. Multiple high rated SBCs absolutely will rise prices.

Would you reckon signing that IF Levante GK for 11k would be a good investment for the La Liga SBC's?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Perhaps on ps4. Not on pc. No lazy buyer's market exists really, it's very rare.

Ribery is selling on bin at 16k and on open bid for 14k. I don't see him as a good investment as he's only on a couple of the solutions on futbin. Spanish players are a much better investment as there are multiple players who are selling for a relatively good price and will only go higher when Messi is released.

Low rated IFs haven't been affected at all by the SBC. They rise naturally yes, but that's a very slow game to be playing.

Perhaps on ps4. Not on pc. No lazy buyer's market exists really, it's very rare.

Ribery is selling on bin at 16k and on open bid for 14k. I don't see him as a good investment as he's only on a couple of the solutions on futbin. Spanish players are a much better investment as there are multiple players who are selling for a relatively good price and will only go higher when Messi is released.

Low rated IFs haven't been affected at all by the SBC. They rise naturally yes, but that's a very slow game to be playing.

I'm on PC Rossie and selling a nice few already for 20k.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Would you reckon signing that IF Levante GK for 11k would be a good investment for the La Liga SBC's?

At 11k, it's near risk free.

Paco is 12k, slightly higher rated and is a Dortmund player (as is Reus, who is likely to be the German POTM). Might be a better one? I have ten of him in my TP.

• Advertisement

might throw a monkey wrench into your plans but if Alcacer was a requirement his 84 futswap card could be a viable requirement or meet the IF requirements for it :)
    Remember Kane last year and you could use the guy from the journey if he was with spurs lol. Saved people a few hundred thousand until EA copped it.

At 11k, it's near risk free.

Paco is 12k, slightly higher rated and is a Dortmund player (as is Reus, who is likely to be the German POTM). Might be a better one? I have ten of him in my TP.

Just grabbed ten myself :D
    At worst i lose 30k at best ill hopefully be up around 80ish

F3UOedu.png

Bought for 19k last week, restocked at 23k.

Sold my 4 riberys at 13k bought for 8k max. So good profit there could have been greedy and held on but feck it.

Could into afford 4 at the time wish I had more coins then ha

Sold my 4 riberys at 13k bought for 8k max. So good profit there could have been greedy and held on but feck it.

Could into afford 4 at the time wish I had more coins then ha

Did the same, cashing out my remaining 25 or so at 14k.
    Up about 200-230k in Ribery so happy with that.
    Now I need a midfielder , thinking either Keane or Scholes to pair with Matic. Any thoughts?

2 for lukaku in a 2-1 win for Belgium in nations league, could be a lukaku IF next week

If anyone has David Silva and isn’t doing hazard sbc he’s going for max price of 55k now, none on market though so they may raise his max price.

Same with iniesta, busquets and pique, all maxed out and can’t be bought.

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Bought 6 at 10k. Zero risk so I'll see what happens with the la liga SBC.

Have plenty of Andre Silvas that gk now and Acosta just to see if he's needed if it's Messi.

Also have a healthy amount if pacos for the bundas one so will either be down 20k or up a ton

Bought 6 at 10k. Zero risk so I'll see what happens with the la liga SBC.

Have plenty of Andre Silvas that gk now and Acosta just to see if he's needed if it's Messi.

Also have a healthy amount if pacos for the bundas one so will either be down 20k or up a ton

Make sure you start listing at inflated prices now too, as you may till get some sales.

• Advertisement

What a difference a week makes in weekend league, last week the majority of my matches were against teams with a similar rating to mine.
    This week all at least 3 overall higher rating, I guess while I pumped my money into informs etc, others improved their team.

I’m 1:6!! Very unenjoyable. The hazard 20 match loan is so cheap though that I’ve completed that now and will go back at it fresh tomorrow.

I had all the players needed for hazard sbc but only costs 5k anyway so for anyone playing in weekend league it’s def worth doing or even just get him for rivals matches. A 93 rated prem player for 20 matches at 5k is a steal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement