Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Was 8 wins in 14. Played two games there the first I lose in the 90th min after having two players sent off (hadn't had one player sent off in over 140 games before) first one was maybe a red but harsh the 2nd was never a red. Knew from the off I wasn't winning that game no matter what I did.

Switch to my Italy team for the second game and I am in complete control but only 2-1 up so it's always a risk. On the break Insigne is in on the far side I hit a ball over to him and he pulls up with an Injury. He goes down the other end and gets a corner which he scores from. Couple minutes later takes a pot shot from outside the box and scores.. 2-3 loss. 2 losses in a row.

Log out of UT.

**** this, I'll try again later but I'm raging at those two bull**** losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    After rather disappointing 3-10 record yesterday, just logged on and won 2 in a row.

Something to play for now.

Gonna lose 5 in a row now :) Or more.

6-12 now.

One thing I noticed is Matic, hate the man.

Anytime I see Matic in opponent team I know I am going to lose. Or at least try hard not to. Almost lost to a guy whose attack "runs" were done by Matic, Keita and Fabregas. Took extra time to sort it out.

On the other hand all Jesus teams, I faced have been destroyed. He doesn't seem to be as good as last year. Easy to take the ball off him.

In short put Matic as a striker and keep winning games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just watched a game there on Champions channel, at the end of the game the "you can't break me down" trophy popped up happy days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rivaldo’s 87 card is on Pc for 960k. So so tempted to play him as ST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20181013-183319.jpg

Built this team cost about 70k Thursday evening just to play a bit of weekend league I'm actually pleasantly surprised how good it plays. The two midfielders feel better then Roy Keane and FABINHO did

• Advertisement

Could someone confirm how many FUT swap cards were available until now (excluding 2 from new weekly objective)?

I thought I had 4 but can only see 3, have I missed any?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Could someone confirm how many FUT swap cards were available until now (excluding 2 from new weekly objective)?

Thanks.

Pretty sure there is one for squad battles so you won't get that one till the rewards are out. Possibly that one?

Check the rewards any gold level up will give it to you

jayo26 wrote: »
    Screenshot-20181013-183319.jpg

Built this team cost about 70k Thursday evening just to play a bit of weekend league I'm actually pleasantly surprised how good it plays. The two midfielders feel better then Roy Keane and FABINHO did

Have a lot of the same players.

Find neto and gaya brilliant.

Only been using kondogbia for about 4 games and didn't get the hype at first but starting to r4ally like him.

Carvalho is good as well just a tad slow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Thanks.

This thread on twitter has them all, I’m following that guy in case any pop up that I miss

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1050805504396730369?s=21

Hogey007 wrote: »

Thanks.

This thread on twitter has them all, I’m following that guy in case any pop up that I miss

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1050805504396730369?s=21

Very handy list!

Have all them so far!

Are people going for players or packs?

• Advertisement

think I'll go for the pack..Lallana's card is crap really and he'd only be a sub in my team. At least with a pack I might get some money back.

When it first came out I was going to get lallana, not sure now and el sheraawy’s 2 star weak foot pretty much rules him out.

Lallana would be handy for that Liverpool part of the hazard sbc as all the high rated Liverpool players are gone really expensive but I’ll probably have that sbc completed by the time I get 12 of these.

I’ll see nearer the time, either lallana or packs.

Nice one!

Going for packs, switched to French team so nothing of interest in the players department.

Going for all 12 so was going to open 4 cards expense pack now and 8 cards mega pack later.

Have to wait till tomorrow...

Nice one!

Going for packs, switched to French team so nothing of interest in the players department.

Going for all 12 so was going to open 4 cards expense pack now and 8 cards mega pack later.

Have to wait till tomorrow...

There’s 14 in total :)

I'm torn, I'm currently using lanzini as cam and like the look of the lalana card but I'm a fiend for packs and get nothing!

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I'm torn, I'm currently using lanzini as cam and like the look of the lalana card but I'm a fiend for packs and get nothing!

If you can improve your starting 11 I’d bank that card that’s going to improve it.

Or.........mkhitaryan is a nice upgrade on lanzini and similar stats wise to lallana 86 version, you can get mkhitaryan for about 10k and open the packs

ImANoob08 wrote: »

If you can improve your starting 11 I’d bank that card that’s going to improve it.

Or.........mkhitaryan is a nice upgrade on lanzini and similar stats wise to lallana 86 version, you can get mkhitaryan for about 10k and open the packs

Yeah I'm just not sure I'm finding it hard to replace lanzini because he's doing a good job for me so far but gonna have to eventually!

Miki has come up a few times and being a gunners fan makes it even more attractive so I might go that route!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I took Januzaj (United fan) and the rest will be going on packs.

As a reward to myself for not drinking tonight I decided to spend €10 on fifa packs.

1050 points exactly enough to get 3 gold player packs.

1st.....best card....kepa 83 (bin 2k) the excitement when you see see Spain flag and then GK
    2nd....best card...Jardel 82 (bin 1k)
    3rd......best card.....dybala (bin 300k)......that’ll do donkey, that’ll do!!

6-12 now.

One thing I noticed is Matic, hate the man.

Anytime I see Matic in opponent team I know I am going to lose. Or at least try hard not to. Almost lost to a guy whose attack "runs" were done by Matic, Keita and Fabregas. Took extra time to sort it out.

On the other hand all Jesus teams, I faced have been destroyed. He doesn't seem to be as good as last year. Easy to take the ball off him.

In short put Matic as a striker and keep winning games :)

Oh man, Matic is a monster.

I sub him on every game in the 60th min and he just locks **** down.

Very good passer aswell so he can also hoof a few through balls to give me a rest.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I took Januzaj (United fan) and the rest will be going on packs.

Hmm, not a bad idea, might do the same, could be a useful sub. Let us know how he fares out after a few game.

Hmm, not a bad idea, might do the same, could be a useful sub. Let us know how he fares out after a few game.

Scored a hattrick off the bench in his debut but I haven't used him much since.

Might put him into my squad battles team

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

15-9 with 6 games left, just destroyed a team with Ronaldo and every other top Serie A player in it, many of them CL versions. Always find the ones with the best teams are the least skilful opponents.

Werner is still absolute fire for me up front, especially when I bring Mandzukic on and he heads in behind the defence for easy 1v1s. Pace definitely isn’t dead this year like some think, you just have to use it wisely.

martyos121 wrote: »
    15-9 with 6 games left, just destroyed a team with Ronaldo and every other top Serie A player in it, many of them CL versions. Always find the ones with the best teams are the least skilful opponents.

Werner is still absolute fire for me up front, especially when I bring Mandzukic on and he heads in behind the defence for easy 1v1s. Pace definitely isn’t dead this year like some think, you just have to use it wisely.

Been torn once or twice by Werner this year And imoblie but I have a half and half squad of prem and la liga so haven't tried either yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Yeah when I see a really good side it just means that they probably have spent a decent amount of money. Some of the worst beats have come from sides that don't look too scary at all.

Van dijk scored in a 3-0 win for holland over Germany in nations league. That’ll be a totw for him you’d imagine and a very costly card incoming.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First Paco sold. Got 22k for him :D

This is my current team. I've 1.2 million to play with. I'm very impressed with Hazard to definitely buying his base card once his potm card expires. Expensive though.
    Also sold Shearer as Lacazette is doing the job for me too and I really need De Bruyne in midfield. I might buy back Shearer though if prices drop..very expensive on PC at the moment but its early days yet. Wouldn't mind Walker as RB either as Aurier sucks balls and his pointy smig just annoys me when I see the prick bombing forward even though I told him to sit his frakking ass at RB and frakking well stay there...not bomb forward and get onto the end of a great move and balloon the ball out of the stadium because I think he's someone else.

gYTKoNr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Can’t remember who posted it, but the tactics video that was posted seems to work well and keep my full backs in their positions.

Just need to improve my finishing, cant get the hang of timed finished at all.

• Advertisement

Can’t remember who posted it, but the tactics video that was posted seems to work well and keep my full backs in their positions.

Just need to improve my finishing, cant get the hang of timed finished at all.

That was me. I must brush up on the timed finishing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement