Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

martyos121 wrote: »
    Definitely upgrade to IF Meunier. Been using him since the start and he’s top class, great defensively, excellent passing and crossing, good finishing and a big threat from set pieces too. I get him to play up front on my ultra attacking plan and he’s saved me a few times. Haven’t used NIF Meunier but I can’t imagine he’d be nearly as good. He’s under 70k on PS4, and a bargain at that price tbh.

Yeap, he's brilliant.

Corners, he's bloody deadly. Scored a good few with him this weekend. He's up and down the wing, feels like a tank.

Not sure if I'll prioritise upgrading to his IF, or looking at that Rashford/Zaha/Shaw/Hererra dynamic though. Might see what rewards I get this week, how trading goes this week, and make a decision then.

I'm also cautiously optimistic that Memphis might have a chance at an IF :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So managed to get upto 6 wins and reach silver 3 ranking in weekend league, i'll take that after the nonsense of yesterday, i conceded the most stupidest goal ever just now, bounced around 3 or 4 defenders and in off my keeper, a real EA/fifa special but i managed to win the game so i can laugh now

My win/loss record has taken a hammering from the playing the weekend league :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shout out to whoever said Mendy was an upgrade over Rose., and what an upgrade. He feels way faster and stronger.
    Bought Fernandinho to tighten up my midfield so I’m good there. I have Meuniers ucl card and he’s awesome. I sub Aurier off for him so I just have to buy Hazard and De Brutne and I’d be happy ...I think :)

Nice to see prices starting to drop. Hazard is 460k while KDB is the same so leaves me about 200k for trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »
    Shout out to whoever said Mendy was an upgrade over Rose., and what an upgrade. He feels way faster and stronger.
    Bought Fernandinho to tighten up my midfield so I’m good there. I have Meuniers ucl card and he’s awesome. I sub Aurier off for him so I just have to buy Hazard and De Brutne and I’d be happy ...I think :)

Nice to see prices starting to drop. Hazard is 460k while KDB is the same so leaves me about 200k for trading.

I got lacca and he feels good so far!

Guess I'm gonna have to buy Mendy now as well!

Anyone use Kompany?
    With him and KBD it would give my Meunier perfect chem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone use Kompany?

Haven’t used him but his pace and stamina are poor, splash out the extra 7 or 8k and get alderweireld and put shadow on him and you’ll be ok for pace (you get the Belgium connection also)

I’ve been using Toby’s champions league card that I packed and find him very solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got my 11th win, might try a game or two again, but that was my target for this week anyway.

While it was tough, I found it easier than expected.

Only 83 rated team with Degea in goal, good keeper does make a difference this year imo.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haven’t used him but his pace and stamina are poor, splash out the extra 7 or 8k and get alderweireld and put shadow on him and you’ll be ok for pace (you get the Belgium connection also)

I’ve been using Toby’s champions league card that I packed and find him very solid.

I forgot about him. Nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone use Kompany?

Used him for a while until I upgraded to Vertonghen. Didn’t have any City players to link so I had no need to keep him, but he did a good job. Wouldn’t bring him into WL though, pace is more important there I’ve found.

Just beat a dude 1-0 in rivals and if he didn't smash a controller id be surprised held the ball in the corner for about 10 games minutes at one stage I felt bad.

Also anyone who doesn't have matic get him. What a player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just beat a dude 1-0 in rivals and if he didn't smash a controller id be surprised held the ball in the corner for about 10 games minutes at one stage I felt bad.

Also anyone who doesn't have matic get him. What a player

You should feel bad and put the game away if you have to resort to that craic imo, it's only a game ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Anyone got sane?

Wanna go for a front 3 of sane,martial and potm lucas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Toobz wrote: »
    Anyone got sane?

Had Sane and didn't like him, played 40 odd games with him and found him useless to be honest, maybe that's just me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    You should feel bad and put the game away if you have to resort to that craic imo, it's only a game ffs

Especially in rivals when your not counting on any one specific result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

So not but any big cards this week. They'll plummet in price next weekend. Scream promo is due out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone got sane?

Think he comes as a loan player if you press r3 (on ps4) when in ultimate team menu to see the rewards you get from going up to each level.

You could try him out on loan first?
    (That’s if you’ve reached that reward, if you played a previous fifa you should have them all unlocked)

Dude was all over me so only way to lock down the win.

But hey if you would rather lose a game than do would happen in an actually football game good for you I guess.

But hey if you would rather lose a game than do would happen in an actually football game good for you I guess.

Your should be ashamed :):)

whatever guarantees the win..ignore those bozos..they'd do the same if it was WL :D lol

whatever guarantees the win..ignore those bozos..they'd do the same if it was WL :D lol

Mate I'd fecking do it in a friendly :)

• Advertisement

Not one bit ashamed wouldn't usually do it but was getting hammered by the dude and managed to nick a goal.

3 points is 3 points!

I'll do it more often now in the hope I get one of yous ha

Not one bit ashamed wouldn't usually do it but was getting hammered by the dude and managed to nick a goal.

3 points is 3 points!

Your wrong tho it wasn't for 3 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, holding the ball in the corner for ten mins actually happens in real life lol

jayo26 wrote: »

3 points is 3 points!

Your wrong tho it wasn't for 3 points.

Ya know what I mean ya lemon ha

Liamalone wrote: »

Yeah, holding the ball in the corner for ten mins actually happens in real life lol

Not 10 mins but the tactic. Why so serious?

Not 10 mins but the tactic. Why so serious?

ignore him..he's normally pisssed around this time on a sunday evening :)
    You'll get used to the banter in here

ignore him..he's normally pisssed around this time on a sunday evening :)
    You'll get used to the banter in here

Liam our resident drunk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Think he comes as a loan player if you press r3 (on ps4) when in ultimate team menu to see the rewards you get from going up to each level.

You could try him out on loan first?
    (That’s if you’ve reached that reward, if you played a previous fifa you should have them all unlocked)

Thank you! I have 530000 of those points so think I can stretch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

In all fairness if we wanted to compare it to real football they waste about 30 minutes a game and usually 80-90 of your own time dependong on which team you support :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Thank you! I have 530000 of those points so think I can stretch :D

I just spam the loan players onto my team at the start so i can get my trading fitness cards scam going

I dont currently live in Ireland so i have a quick question, are ye guys playing against the same cloned Brazil select/Premier league team every single game :mad:

I feel last season i had a better mix of opponents

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement