Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

irishman86 wrote: »
    Toobz wrote: »
    Thank you! I have 530000 of those points so think I can stretch :D

I just spam the loan players onto my team at the start so i can get my trading fitness cards scam going

I dont currently live in Ireland so i have a quick question, are ye guys playing against the same cloned Brazil select/Premier league team every single game :mad:

I feel last season i had a better mix of opponents

Yeah came up against one today.

Also coming up again a lot of la liga teams with if Ben yedder who is a pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

irishman86 wrote: »
    I just spam the loan players onto my team at the start so i can get my trading fitness cards scam going

I dont currently live in Ireland so i have a quick question, are ye guys playing against the same cloned Brazil select/Premier league team every single game :mad:

I feel last season i had a better mix of opponents

I think it's just because the start if the game and the Lucas potm was so easy to do every team seems to have him in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just found out, to get more height on through balls use lb+rb+y or l1+r1+triangle

I time waste in my own corner on squad battles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Only had time to play two matches today and I'm 11-5. Hoping to get gold 2 although I probably won't have enough time. My Kondogbia scored a bicycle kick in the last match so that happened :rolleyes:

One of the Alcacer IFs I bought for 11750 sold for 13500 so I put the rest of them up to 22k hoping they're starting to rise for the bundesliga sbc. Going to invest the 50k I have left in United and Inter players in the hope that one of the three investments will pan out,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I time waste in my own corner on squad battles :pac:

Winners do Rossi.

As the great Dominic toretto once said "it doesn't matter if you win by playing exciting attacking football or boring time wasting football, winning is winning!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Winners do Rossi.

As the great Dominic toretto once said "it doesn't matter if you win by playing exciting attacking football or boring time wasting football, winning is winning!"

I'm pretty sure every Newcastle fan will agree with you....and at present every Manu U fan will disagree :D

Also lots of players very expensive on PC vs console
    ie KBD is 480k on PC but around 300k on xbox, same for Hazard.
    I could wait a few weeks and then get Hazard, KBD and De Gea for the same I'm paying right now for Hazard and KBD but I really need them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Exactly like last week at this point I've lost 4 in a row. I lost to one guy on penalties after it finished 3-3. His 3 goals ? One was a pass I intercepted manually except it bounced off my defenders foot to put his striker through anyway. The second was a penalty where a player I wasn't controlling slipped and tripped one of his. And the third was a timed shot that he got completely wrong yet my keeper ended up chesting it into my net. Plus it ended 5-4 on penalties because one of mine blasted over despite having less than one bar of power :mad:

I think Red Dead will be the end of fifa for me for this year. Going to play 5 more and hope for gold 3 and/or not to snap the disc in half when I pass my way through 10 players only to hit the post and concede on the counter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Im always in the top rank on a friday in rivals then spend the weekend at the mother in laws and drop down to mid-second :(
    I need to get my own pool or get better at explaining how Fifa ranking is important to my wife :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone is doing the hazard sbc and is stuck on the one man show challenge because iniesta pique and busquets can’t be got on transfer market let me know and I can post an alternative, took me a while but I finally found one to meet the criteria and slightly cheaper than futbin.

• Advertisement

I meant to buy a load of Iniesta before the potm sbc.
    He was going for 7k damnit...but I forgot all about him then..,
    He's going now for 46k..would have been 4million profit with 100 of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fiestapower

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If anyone is doing the hazard sbc and is stuck on the one man show challenge because iniesta pique and busquets can’t be got on transfer market let me know and I can post an alternative, took me a while but I finally found one to meet the criteria and slightly cheaper than futbin.

What’s your alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got IF Howdes in todays free packs, not going for a lot but better than a kick in the bollocks.

What’s your alternative?

Here it is, I’ve attached it as a file below

Edit: had an imgur link but didn’t seem to work

Just use psg down the right side and serie A on left with brahimi left mid to get the 3rd league requirement in.

It’s coming in at 172k now which is still cheaper than any solution on futbin as all the ones there for 165/170k have players that are unavailable, busquets/pique/iniesta

You’ll need 4 loyalty on it.

You can use thauvin instead of di Maria and you can use falcao instead of dzeko but would need loyalty on an extra 3 players then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone actually got Hazard to do a quick review? I'm wondering whether I should be looking to do him or not.

So far, I feel

Pros...
    Probably nails down the LW position for the rest of the game.
    If he gets more POTM, they'll be dirt cheap if I already have a special Hazard card.
    Looks easy enough to hybrid (as opposed to Salah last year)
    While he's 700k, you get a few mega packs too.

Cons
    Untradeable
    For the price, could I get an icon that is on the same tier, and tradeable?
    700k is a lot of coins right now, at this point in the game.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone actually got Hazard to do a quick review? I'm wondering whether I should be looking to do him or not.

So far, I feel

Pros...
    Probably nails down the LW position for the rest of the game.
    If he gets more POTM, they'll be dirt cheap if I already have a special Hazard card.
    Looks easy enough to hybrid (as opposed to Salah last year)
    While he's 700k, you get a few mega packs too.

Cons
    Untradeable
    For the price, could I get an icon that is on the same tier, and tradeable?
    700k is a lot of coins right now, at this point in the game.

I got his 20 game loan and within 5 games I knew I needed him. I had been using mane there who I think is excellent but hazard is another level.
    I used hazards 20 games in the weekend league and found he made such a difference to my attack.

Easiest thing to do is just do his loan sbc, it’s so cheap it only comes in about 5/6k. Play him in a few rivals matches and see how he feels for you.

Also factor in, while he is untradeable, you get approx 400k worth of packs for completing it so chance to recoup a bit of the 700k cost

I got his loan card and within 2 games knew I was gonna get his NIF card as I wanted to get KDB also.
    I even changed my formation to 4-3-2-1 to bring him more into it and he's scoring plenty of goals and assists for me.

His ball control and pace are unbelievable. Head and shoulders above anyone else in my team.
    On PC he’s about 900k to do so to hell with that.

Very good luck on my squad battles rewards

Manolas (going for 30k)
    Matuidi (going for 70k)
    And carvahal too.

So in 3 packs in a row going back to the last I opened Saturday I got dybala, Manolas and matuidi.
    Is EA trying to tell me to build a serie A team?
    Send me Ronaldo in the next pack and I’ll take it as a sign :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Didn't like POTM Hazard at 4-3-3, thought he was useless so I must try him at LF in a 4-3-2-1 to get my final opinion on him. Think I have 9 or 10 games left with him on his loan card.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

has anybody any idea of when the la liga potm will be released or is it something that ea could drop anytime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

seamie78 wrote: »
    has anybody any idea of when the la liga potm will be released or is it something that ea could drop anytime

https://laligapotm.easports.com/

soon . . .

For the bundesliga they did a little promo video of the nominees and their current fut cards, I'd imagine they'd do the same for la liga

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I got his 20 game loan and within 5 games I knew I needed him. I had been using mane there who I think is excellent but hazard is another level.
    I used hazards 20 games in the weekend league and found he made such a difference to my attack.

Easiest thing to do is just do his loan sbc, it’s so cheap it only comes in about 5/6k. Play him in a few rivals matches and see how he feels for you.

Also factor in, while he is untradeable, you get approx 400k worth of packs for completing it so chance to recoup a bit of the 700k cost
    Blazer wrote: »
    I got his loan card and within 2 games knew I was gonna get his NIF card as I wanted to get KDB also.
    I even changed my formation to 4-3-2-1 to bring him more into it and he's scoring plenty of goals and assists for me.

His ball control and pace are unbelievable. Head and shoulders above anyone else in my team.
    On PC he’s about 900k to do so to hell with that.

Cool.

Gonna make a slow start on him, make it a 3 week project to spread out the hit.

Had Kompany and an IF in my club so did the Belgian part for 17k, rather than the 45k Futbin says. Also have a few untradeables I can use too; the solution put up yesterday that includes Buffon and Falcao will help cause I have them untradeable too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Anyone have any suggestions on best way to improve my team?
    I've 315k in the bank and haven't a clue what to be going for. Or would I best using it on SBC? Thanks!

I've 315k in the bank and haven't a clue what to be going for. Or would I best using it on SBC? Thanks!

How much is De Gea?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    How much is De Gea?

170k (ps4)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So i finished the weekend ranked in the silver 3 but didnt get any reward yet, does it take time to get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Not to sound like the big moan that always comes on when he loses (I actually played terrible and won my last game) but the scripting seems even worse than normal. Usually when I felt it going against me I'd play it safe simple passes and sneak a draw. Now that seems impossible. The amount of times the defender puts his leg over the ball when intercepting a pass which is a massive part of my game is insane.

Have ozil who sometimes can't seem to complete a pass at all seems so strange just can't seem to get this years game to work for me at all.

I know i know i just need to get better. Thanks for the advise guys 😊

170k (ps4)

Either him for gk or Fernandihno/fabihno for cm could be good.

So i finished the weekend ranked in the silver 3 but didnt get any reward yet, does it take time to get them?

Thursday around 7pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

If you didn't mind a hybrid, for a small improvement I'd go with Alex Sandro at LB and Manolas at LCB. You would have the Greek link with Sokratis and get a Brazilian PL LCM to link with Sandro. You would still have a good few bob left over to plough through some of those SBCs then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement