Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bad move from EA.

Means nobody can tip away at the SBC.

Another unattainable SBC for me to not complete.

Also the fact you need to give in an icon means that the cheapest icons become even more unattainable.

Agreed. I hope this isn’t the case for all icons, last year I completed nearly all the icon sbc’s but like you say, chipped away on some over weeks and even months. Plus if they drop R9, gullit etc in the same set it’s very unlikely you’d get 2 in the 30 days.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    That SBC will have almost no effect in the market apart from icons for a small bit.

Little fluctation.

Howdes is up to 19k. Got my 4 at 15-16.
    Paco and Hofmann are up round 15k. When I bought them a few days ago, they were round 11-12k.

The IFs aren't rocketing, but anyone who bought in before the SBCs dropped will have seen a healthy boost to their bank account.

Plus even if there's not as many lazy buyers as I'd like, there's still some. Just sold a Lucas Levina for 36k.

Prices won't rocket, but they are creeping up. They'll continue to do so if the German and Spanish SBCs drop.

Finished the hazard sbc, nothing of note out of the remaining 2 packs but nice to have a 93 hazard in my team permanently and he scored an absolute worldie on his debut at 2-2 with 5 mins left to win 3-2 in rivals.

You know one of those that hits the crossbar with such speed it bounces down and comes straight back up into the roof of the net!

I imagine once people start doing the icon sbc you’ll find some gems in rare bronze and silver players in your squads.
    Nothing that you’ll get rich off of but most people just go with futbin for those type of sbc’s so you could easily see certain rare bronze players going for 2 or 3k.
    Good for anyone who uses bronze pack method.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Finished the hazard sbc, nothing of note out of the remaining 2 packs but nice to have a 93 hazard in my team permanently and he scored an absolute worldie on his debut at 2-2 with 5 mins left to win 3-2 in rivals.

You know one of those that hits the crossbar with such speed it bounces down and comes straight back up into the roof of the net!

I want his potm card as you just know he’s gonna get another. Might do it in about 3 weeks when things get a little cheaper as I was hoping to save my higher rated cards for icons.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I want his potm card as you just know he’s gonna get another. Might do it in about 3 weeks when things get a little cheaper as I was hoping to save my higher rated cards for icons.

Yeah he’s def getting another, could even be him again for October if he keeps playing the way he is.
    His next one would require a special hazard card like they did with salah last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone know how much is Kante going for? Have him in my team but I'm trying to build a Serie A team so the extra funds would help

Anyone know how much is Kante going for? Have him in my team but I'm trying to build a Serie A team so the extra funds would help

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/386/N'Golo%20Kant%C3%A9/

Xbox: 306,000
    PS: 358,000
    PC: 398,000

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Lord TSC wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/386/N'Golo%20Kant%C3%A9/

Xbox: 306,000
    PS: 358,000
    PC: 398,000

Would I be mad to sell him? I have him in midfield with N'Zonzi so his chemistry isn't bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I'm no expert but he would only come down in price no?

• Advertisement

Bought Reus for 81k.

With so much going on with the hazard sbc and icon sbc’s for 86 & 87 rated players I think they’ll veer away from that and make his base card a requirement if he wins.
    They could go for his IF too I suppose but won’t lose more than 10/15k if he’s not needed.
    I’ll get a few games out of him as sub for my money anyway while I wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Nothing really selling... I think this icon sbc has come to early for 99% of people.

Gonna drop the prices of all my cards to make about 50-70% profit on them and get bank to go for the next big one

Bought Reus for 81k.

With so much going on with the hazard sbc and icon sbc’s for 86 & 87 rated players I think they’ll veer away from that and make his base card a requirement if he wins.
    They could go for his IF too I suppose but won’t lose more than 10/15k if he’s not needed.
    I’ll get a few games out of him as sub for my money anyway while I wait.

Hats his max bin? I bought one the other day and noticed he was capped only slightly above his current price.

Hats his max bin? I bought one the other day and noticed he was capped only slightly above his current price.

150k on ps4. He was around 70k on ps4 before the bundesliga voting started so shouldn’t lose much if he’s not required

Looks like sterling is getting a totw card, just about 6 months too late! How I waited and waited for his ptg CAM card to get an upgrade in fifa 18.

Looks like sterling is getting a totw card, just about 6 months too late! How I waited and waited for his ptg CAM card to get an upgrade in fifa 18.

I got his UCL card out of a pack untradeable. Pretty sweet.
    In other news I find De Bruyne is not doing much for me as Silva so flogging him and doing Hazard's potm. Who is really just ****in amazing. As long as you keep a BPL team Hazard's potm card will do you for the entire season.

Which is the dearest SBC on the potm hazard?
    I'm seeing quotes of 290k for it, however I can do that for 35k with the untradeables I have so that would knock at least 100k off his price.
    This is on pc.

Which is the dearest SBC on the potm hazard?
    I'm seeing quotes of 290k for it, however I can do that for 35k with the untradeables I have so that would knock at least 100k off his price.
    This is on pc.

Finisher is the dearest one, then one man show is second dearest.
    The problem with these is the cheapest 86’s 87’s 88’s and even 89 (David Silva) (pique, busquets, iniesta) are all pretty much gone off the market unless you’re quick at sniping.

I posted an alternative for one man show that I did in this thread about 7:30 am today if you scroll back, not sure if the icon sbc has effected prices much but that one was the cheapest at the time.
    Verratti is now getting very rare though so try get him first.

I might just buy his IF card..works out about 200k cheaper than doing his potm.

Then use that for his next potm award.

He scored 14 goals for me out of 20 games as LF..I never play one striker with 2 left forwards but christ Hazard is unreal...if only I could clone him for RF.
    And play him with basic chem..it gives his the best stats for the LF position.

Finisher is the dearest one, then one man show is second dearest.
    The problem with these is the cheapest 86’s 87’s 88’s and even 89 (David Silva) (pique, busquets, iniesta) are all pretty much gone off the market unless you’re quick at sniping.

I posted an alternative for one man show that I did in this thread about 7:30 am today if you scroll back, not sure if the icon sbc has effected prices much but that one was the cheapest at the time.
    Verratti is now getting very rare though so try get him first.

Did the finisher one...Verratti pulled and Brahim.
    So both finisher and one man show cost me 200k to complete in total. Its looking good.
    Works out with the cards I had and the cards I got I'll do him for 400k. Bloody sweet :)
    So unless I get some amazing card I can complete him for about 400k.
    Leaves me 600k for De Gea and maybe Aub..or else trading.

• Advertisement

Did the finisher one...Verratti pulled and Brahim.
    So both finisher and one man show cost me 200k to complete in total. Its looking good.
    Works out with the cards I had and the cards I got I'll do him for 400k. Bloody sweet :)
    So unless I get some amazing card I can complete him for about 400k.
    Leaves me 600k for De Gea and maybe Aub..or else trading.

Ah nice luck on veratti, he was key and virtually extinct.
    I have about 400k to spend on premier league team too but lacazette doing business for me at the moment so holding off on a super expensive striker like Aguero or auba.
    Got IF king yesterday to try out in the CAM role.

Edit: I see they upped the max price on all those players that were unavailable, veratti, muller, iniesta, David Silva, busquets, pique etc on ps4.

Prices have all gone up which means hazard sbc costing about 860k now.
    You got the 2 dearest ones done though so shouldn’t be effected by it and prices will come back down from what they are presently now that players are freely available again.

I got Perisic as well, wasn’t expecting him to be expensive but he went for 68k so from packs I made back about 130k so far.
    I’ve only 3 left to to complete but I’ve bought all the required players so just working out the loyalty for those.
    So I still have those packs to get , but so far it’s cost me just over 420k.
    Even if I get donkeys it was well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bronze pack method using the premium pack can be lucrative.

Shiney players from decent countries are selling for 1k ish, sold some Norwegian for 4k.

Did the first two and din't get a card worth more than 2k :(

Gonna knock out that PL challange today for Hazard. I have plenty of Xhaxa and Cech in my tradepile anyway, so I can use them. Cuts the outlay today down by 45k. Throw in the Laporte, Mkhitaryan and Mata I had, and it cuts the cost of the Rare Mega Pack down to 45k.

Gonna knock out that PL challange today for Hazard. I have plenty of Xhaxa and Cech in my tradepile anyway, so I can use them. Cuts the outlay today down by 45k. Throw in the Laporte, Mkhitaryan and Mata I had, and it cuts the cost of the Rare Mega Pack down to 45k.

Mahrez in the Rare Mega pack, sells for 33k.

So, happy with that. Overal cost, ignoring the potental sales of the two IFs, was about 15-20k. :)

All done,
    Reckon I got about nearly 180k from pack rewards for doing it so extremely happy with that.
    Now just to decide whether to buy De Bruyne or Aub+De Gea.
    Think I need more coins :)

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bronze pack method using the premium pack can be lucrative.

Shiney players from decent countries are selling for 1k ish, sold some Norwegian for 4k.

You! You've got me back onto this.

Three 450 packs opened this morning.

Squad fitness in the first. Sold for 800 coins instantly.
    Rare bronze defender from Real Madrid. Sold for 500 instantly.
    Some Norwegian striker who plays in Brazil. Selling for 3500 coins!

Of course, that's ignoring all the individual fitnesses, random bronzes, etc.

My one worry of BPM at the moment is that every MM so far has been super lax with the requirements. I wonder if they'll avoid the obscure ones this year.

How are people finding De Gea?
    I'm using Ederson and he's excellent and the chem I'm using pushes basically all his stats bar speed to 99.
    But wondering if De Gea is worth? Anyone had used both? and I really mean Rossie as he's a De Gea fanatic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

How are people finding De Gea?
    I'm using Ederson and he's excellent and the chem I'm using pushes basically all his stats bar speed to 99.
    But wondering if De Gea is worth? Anyone had used both? and I really mean Rossie as he's a De Gea fanatic :)

Are you using some kind of superchem? Just looked at his card there and can't fathom how you could get five out of the six stats to 99

I've been using Alison but I'm slowly getting tired of his tendency to punch everything :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement