Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Are you using some kind of superchem? Just looked at his card there and can't fathom how you could get five out of the six stats to 99

I've been using Alison but I'm slowly getting tired of his tendency to punch everything :(

Sorry, his lower stats are 99 with the rest in the high 80s so wondering if it’s worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote: »
    How are people finding De Gea?
    I'm using Ederson and he's excellent and the chem I'm using pushes basically all his stats bar speed to 99.
    But wondering if De Gea is worth? Anyone had used both? and I really mean Rossie as he's a De Gea fanatic :)

De Gea is the probably the second best goalie in the goal this year after Courtios. Would i pay 220k for him over 30k for Ederson? not a chance.

If you were competing in the Weekend league for Elite placing i'd say go De Gea, otherwise spread your money elsewhere.

RossieMan wrote: »
    De Gea is the probably the second best goalie in the goal this year after Courtios. Would i pay 220k for him over 30k for Ederson? not a chance.

If you were competing in the Weekend league for Elite placing i'd say go De Gea, otherwise spread your money elsewhere.

Nice one. I really can’t understand why EA don’t list the traits for players outside of the game , Ederson has the rush out of the box trait but he has only done it once in about 50 games so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fiestapower

Will the prices for the Hazard SBC players (eg, Iniesta) go up much for the weekend? Or come down does anyone think?

Will the prices for the Hazard SBC players (eg, Iniesta) go up much for the weekend? Or come down does anyone think?

They definitely won't come down.
    I don't think we'll see Iniesta as cheap again...but if I do I'm buying as many of him as I can.

• Advertisement

It'll come down a small bit. Promo packs out will have people undercutting each other which will bring it down a small bit.

Having played with hazard, I don't think the card is worth 900k. He's amazing, don't get me wrong. But Son has a better finesse shot than him.

It'll come down a small bit. Promo packs out will have people undercutting each other which will bring it down a small bit.

Having played with hazard, I don't think the card is worth 900k. He's amazing, don't get me wrong. But Son has a better finesse shot than him.

Yeah definitely not worth 900k.
    If you have the spare cards and pack rewards are good then it’s worth. In my case he only cost around 430k I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/856344

Currently running with this, Tolisso is unreal and Fred is everywhere.

I'm frustrated with Trippier, thinking of changing to Boateng, Hummels and Hradecky and Valencia at RB. Anyone try Hummels and Boateng together? Dying to try Hradecky due to a suggestion on here

Buy Alderweireld and pair Meunier beside him. Even at 7 chem he's streets ahead of any other RB in the BPL.

You haven't used Pereira then. Best RB I've used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Walker hands down.

Redzer7 wrote:
    Walker hands down.

Is spending 100k on a RB at this stage of FIFA worth it? Not for most so I didn't even include him.

If you've the coins he's the obvious choice. I'd personally wait for his value to drop significantly before putting him in. He'll only continue to drop.

Is spending 100k on a RB at this stage of FIFA worth it? Not for most so I didn't even include him.

If you've the coins he's the obvious choice. I'd personally wait for his value to drop significantly before putting him in. He'll only continue to drop.

Not for a long time though. I got Meuniers untraceable UCL card so a no brained for me. Walker is brilliant though, no other premier RB comes near him, but expensive.

Yes it is worth it at this stage of Fifa.

Everyone will drop once they hit a certain point, that won't be for a long time yet though, he's far and away the best RB in the BPL which is why I suggested him.

Redzer7 wrote:
    Yes it is worth it at this stage of Fifa.
    As someone with over a million coins, I still wouldn't waste it on a RB. It just doesn't make sense given someone like Sanchez is only 40-50k and he's the best cb in the league.

As someone with over a million coins, I still wouldn't waste it on a RB. It just doesn't make sense given someone like Sanchez is only 40-50k and he's the best cb in the league.

I hadn’t realized he had gone up to that rating.
    As much as I love hearing Papawhatever his name is i’ll Have to buy him.
    And no matter how many times I hear Sokratis’s name I cannot pronounce it for the life of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Would Vertonghen not be a better shout than Sanchez? Similar price also

Would Vertonghen not be a better shout than Sanchez? Similar price also

He has the pace advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Blazer wrote: »
    He has the pace advantage.

Ok cool, I'll give him a try instead - thanks

Each to their own I suppose, I have Sanchez (60K minimum on PS4) and I find Van Dijk is better, just my opinion though.

Not sure why you wouldn't spend that on a RB seeing as he's the best player/rating in his position and head and shoulders above the rest, but sure look it's your game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

The Tony Martial chant when he scores,is the single greatest thing EA have ever added to a game :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dozyart wrote: »
    The Tony Martial chant when he scores,is the single greatest thing EA have ever added to a game :pac::pac::pac:

Have to disagree..... the last fifa on old gen consoles you were able put in all your own music and chants out the fun we had with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Would be nice to have 100k to splurge on a RB :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Thanks for the suggestions lads but i'm a freak for chemistry

If I were to get Walker it would throw it off unless I dropped Fred which I honestly can't do!

Im thinking of getting loan Hazard for the WL and bringing in Lukaku....I feel like the Lucas card is more a hinderance than anything because every team I build is around it

It's handy enough really as long as you invest :pac:

I've 2 million burning a hole I was nearly buying George Best today for the Craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    I've 2 million burning a hole I was nearly buying George Best today for the Craic.

How is Keane and did you get his prime?

jayo26 wrote: »
    :pac::pac: I'm touching around the 3 mil mark transfer profit now, bought 80 United players in and around 500 coins on Sunday and most have nearly doubled already and the SBC hasn't even being announced yet, might sell a few now for profit to make a bit of space, have about 450k liquid now so looking to hit 500k or so by tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    :pac::pac: I'm touching around the 3 mil mark transfer profit now, bought 80 United players in and around 500 coins on Sunday and most have nearly doubled already and the SBC hasn't even being announced yet, might sell a few now for profit to make a bit of space, have about 450k liquid now so looking to hit 500k or so by tonight.

As well as the inter and united players which were mentioned earlier in the thread, Barcelona also have a double investment as likely to feature if there’s a champions League sbc Tuesday v inter but virtually guaranteed to be in marquee matchups Thursday week as they play Real Madrid that weekend.

Rafina and Arthur are 2 82 rated Brazilians going for 1k, stock up

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    How is Keane and did you get his prime?

He was ok nothing special sold him on again sold up my full team and bought a team for 70k.

My first weekend league with my mega team I got gold 2 and the next weekend league with my poverty team I got gold 2 so I donno what the idea of the game is haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement