Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    As well as the inter and united players which were mentioned earlier in the thread, Barcelona also have a double investment as likely to feature if there’s a champions League sbc Tuesday v inter but virtually guaranteed to be in marquee matchups Thursday week as they play Real Madrid that weekend.

Rafina and Arthur are 2 82 rated Brazilians going for 1k, stock up

There's not much better things in life than having someone who does the thinking for you, my mannn :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Another FUT swap item available through sbc.

All gold, 2 rares, 2 players from Italy and Serie a.

80 chemistry, no min rating.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    As well as the inter and united players which were mentioned earlier in the thread, Barcelona also have a double investment as likely to feature if there’s a champions League sbc Tuesday v inter but virtually guaranteed to be in marquee matchups Thursday week as they play Real Madrid that weekend.

Rafina and Arthur are 2 82 rated Brazilians going for 1k, stock up

Nice one, gonna stock up my transfer target pile with 50 of them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liamalone wrote: »
    Would be nice to have 100k to splurge on a RB :o

Don't mind the moneybags, any full back with 85+ pace and 75+ defending will do the job of a 100k full back. Pereira at 4k...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Whats a series a tim player

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seamie78 wrote: »
    Whats a series a tim player

Italian league Its seria A

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I'm such an idiot it put me off going a previous sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just packed a draft token! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Who's the best lw in premiership bar hazard. Haven't the coinage for him.
    Been using Bernard but Thinking about getting martial. Loved him last year but was thinking of spending the extra on Anderson's otw card. May also need to find an alternative to potm Lucas for right side aswell, doesn't last the game.

Who's the best lw in premiership bar hazard. Haven't the coinage for him.
    Been using Bernard but Thinking about getting martial. Loved him last year but was thinking of spending the extra on Anderson's otw card. May also need to find an alternative to potm Lucas for right side aswell, doesn't last the game.

Sane was pretty good for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wouldn't have said Sane but Rossie was using him today and he was ripping me apart.
    and timed finishing? frakking way way way op. But good to learn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ribery price range went up, sold mine for 13k, a tidy 9k profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »
    Don't mind the moneybags, any full back with 85+ pace and 75+ defending will do the job of a 100k full back. Pereira at 4k...

giphy.gif

Yeah, got 26k burning a hole in my pocket here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sane was pretty good for me.

I used the loan version at the start. Wasn't too impressed but may try again 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

RossieMan wrote: »
    As someone with over a million coins, I still wouldn't waste it on a RB. It just doesn't make sense given someone like Sanchez is only 40-50k and he's the best cb in the league.

pure rubbish,

Just to anyone who's new to trading etc I recommend you use Futbin Import, google it and there should be a video on how to use it.

It tells you how much your players are worth, consumables, staff etc.
    It's good for telling you if you have any hidden gems in your club.
    just check the prices before you start listing players as sometimes the BiNs can be off the mark.

I'd recommend doing it a couple of times a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    I wouldn't have said Sane but Rossie was using him today and he was ripping me apart. and timed finishing? frakking way way way op. But good to learn

He only played 20 minutes to be fair. :P but yes, timed finishing is the way so far this year. Even crappy players make it look stupid.

His UCL card is pretty nice though. Not a massive fan of his positioning.
    And Van Djik isn't really on the same page as Sanchez, given he's 100k more practically. Not everyone has your coins redzer. I'm more giving players that should be obtainable for everyone.

I didn't get de gea last year until may. He was still 120k. Coins aren't everything though.

RossieMan wrote: »
    He only played 20 minutes to be fair. :P but yes, timed finishing is the way so far this year. Even crappy players make it look stupid.

His UCL card is pretty nice though. Not a massive fan of his positioning.
    And Van Djik isn't really on the same page as Sanchez, given he's 100k more practically. Not everyone has your coins redzer. I'm more giving players that should be obtainable for everyone.

I didn't get de gea last year until may. He was still 120k. Coins aren't everything though.
    Ah jesus get over it. He didn't give me a price range, I was just suggesting that Walker is the best in his position, and if you think Van Dijk isn't worth the hundred k more then don't buy him, problem solved.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just packed a draft token! :eek:

Do a lottery ticket! Those things are rarer than Ronaldo :P

Really shouldn't have coins sitting in my account. I could buy a pele or anything here haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    Ah jesus get over it. He didn't give me a price range, I was just suggesting that Walker is the best in his position, and if you think Van Dijk isn't worth the hundred k more then don't buy him, problem solved.

Not sure why you're so aggressive in your posts, don't see why it can't just be a constructive conversation. Good to have alternatives for some of us lower plebs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Saw on Reddit that lots of people are relegating themselves from the higher divisions because there is little difference in the prizes and the grind against good opponents isn't worth it...

1d2cfkg7xls11.png

Saw on Reddit that lots of people are relegating themselves from the higher divisions because there is little difference in the prizes and the grind against good opponents isn't worth it...

1d2cfkg7xls11.png

Yeah it's not worth it at all I had a look at the rewards for higher up and it's crap to be fair I'm tipping away nicely in div 5 and I'm happy enough with 65k coins and another 45k from weekend league that's 100k every Thursday with a few packs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

1d2cfkg7xls11.png

They’ll definitely have to change that.
    My bet is they will drop down the points awards for WL rather than hand out additional packs. They should increase the packs though because you still want a huge number of people playing WL mode.
    But this is EA, they’ll see offering additional packs as cutting into their profits margin rather than taking the long term view that the more people playing their game and for longer means more profits.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah it's not worth it at all I had a look at the rewards for higher up and it's crap to be fair I'm tipping away nicely in div 5 and I'm happy enough with 65k coins and another 45k from weekend league that's 100k every Thursday with a few packs too.

Div 5 already??

Div 5 already??

Mate you get put in div 5 or div six at start of game :)

Edit: actually sorry it's div 4 haha on 1760 points.

Div 5 already??

/sarcasm

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I can't get out of div 6 since the start, and to be honest not too bothered.

Still managed 11 wins in 26 in wl so surely I can't be that bad...

Skill points seem to be working against me. In old fashioned divisions I could focus on the games I had to win for promotion. Now having more relaxed games in rivals. Still get good rewards from rank 1.

/sarcasm

:rolleyes:

Shut up haha

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I can't get out of div 6 since the start, and to be honest not too bothered.

Still managed 11 wins in 26 in wl so surely I can't be that bad...

Skill points seem to be working against me. In old fashioned divisions I could focus on the games I had to win for promotion. Now having more relaxed games in rivals. Still get good rewards from rank 1.

Yeah your not missing out on anything really only weekend league points and most don't need much if them or any of them anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement