Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fiestapower

Hogey007 wrote: »
    As well as the inter and united players which were mentioned earlier in the thread, Barcelona also have a double investment as likely to feature if there’s a champions League sbc Tuesday v inter but virtually guaranteed to be in marquee matchups Thursday week as they play Real Madrid that weekend.

Rafina and Arthur are 2 82 rated Brazilians going for 1k, stock up

Is it worth loading up on these? (New to trading)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Honestly, probably not.
    It's a risk investing in them as they've been awful for profit so far this year. Nothing has been specific enough for prices to increase significantly. It depends on your budget, if you don't mind having 100k sitting on your trade pile for a couple of weeks it's pretty much going to increase at some stage. You'll make coins, but it might be something like 200 per card if they don't have difficult requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

You need to try and get in a bit earlier. A lot of the non rare cards could be gotten for 4-500 a couple of days ago and are selling for a 1000 + now. Try to look ahead at next weeks and buy sat-mon and sell tue and wed. Its a grind but you can earn 60-100% ROI on each card if you get the timings right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Does anyone have a list of current prices for SBCs and the value of their rewards? Say there is one championship team that can be completed for 5k but then you get a 20k pack as a reward?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

futbin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Great thread on reddit about Kolarov and taking free kicks.
    Man he scores some real screamers. I just love left footed free kick players

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Blazer wrote: »
    Great thread on reddit about Kolarov and taking free kicks.
    Man he scores some real screamers. I just love left footed free kick players

I've actually found potm lucas fairly decent for frees, low driven shot, powered at the widest man on the wall, worst I seem to get is a corner after a decent save and score a decent few too. Much easier than last year anyway, I'd say they have the balance right. As for penalties.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Currently thinking of trying this out for the weekend.

Hazard will be his loan for 20 matches. Giroud will probably get subbed quick enough, either for Zaha or Maegera, depending what way the match is going. Its 90k worth of upgrades to my team from last week (mainly with Meiuner) and let's me keep investing towards a superteam in a few weeks.

Anyone tried Alonso? Shaw is ok, but he's not brilliant. I'd love someone like Meunier but on the left....

gZv1qfk.jpg

Mendy on the left. He’s as strong as an ox and fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Mendy on the left. He’s as strong as an ox and fast.

+1, I was surprised how good 77 card can be.

Of course he isn't top of the range, but worth checking him out before spending big.

• Advertisement

Throws Herrera (and Mendy) off chem though.

Could try Doucoure in midfield over Herrera; slightly worse passing but would add more physicality to the team.

Or Gundogan, who'd add more passing but less physicality.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Currently thinking of trying this out for the weekend.

Hazard will be his loan for 20 matches. Giroud will probably get subbed quick enough, either for Zaha or Maegera, depending what way the match is going. Its 90k worth of upgrades to my team from last week (mainly with Meiuner) and let's me keep investing towards a superteam in a few weeks.

Anyone tried Alonso? Shaw is ok, but he's not brilliant. I'd love someone like Meunier but on the left....

gZv1qfk.jpg

Alonso is solid. Haven't tried Mendy. Will go in for him also as a backup on the lads advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I rotate Laporte+Mendy with Christensen+Alonso and find Mendy far superior to Alonso.

Scratch that, I ain't paying 16k for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote: »
    +1, I was surprised how good 77 card can be.

Of course he isn't top of the range, but worth checking him out before spending big.

I think he meant Benjamin and not Ferland. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I was using Digne at LB then bought Mendy, didn't like him bombing forward as much as he did so I'm back to Digne, I think he's class.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    I think he meant Benjamin and not Ferland. ;)

Haha, brain fart. That's what happens when you use French squad and everyone else pl :)

Messi wins POTM in Spain.

That SBC will be crazy.

But that tip to invest in 50 Rafinas might be incredible now :P

got about 20 of him and 10 suarez, there will no doubt be a barca team required

seamie78 wrote: »
    got about 20 of him and 10 suarez, there will no doubt be a barca team required

How much you nab Rafinha's for?

• Advertisement

Just want them to wait 17 minutes to drop the SBC so I can jack up my IF prices though :P

How much you nab Rafinha's for?

900-1000

Just want them to wait 17 minutes to drop the SBC so I can jack up my IF prices though :P

I got caught out big time with the prime icons 30 of them sold within seconds

55k to do the Chelsea portion of the Hazard SBC.

Rare player pack:
    Fred - 19k
    And a load of near discard golds :(

Still, not too bad.

3 left now, but the worst three.

Snapped up about 30 Banegas.
    Argentinian La Liga 83 rated so should make a bit off him and a couple of Otamendis. Hes selling for 32k and max is 48K BIN but they might increase it as no doubt a high rated argentinian squad will be required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

My trade pile is full for the first time in any fifa. Have 30 Smallings, 30 Valeros and 30 Arthurs along with my 10 if Alcacers.

Arthur should rise for the messi sbc as long as it's not so ridiculously expensive that no one does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Alonso is passable but very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Banega still available for 1900, is there coins to be made buying at that price?

has messi been announced, no sign of sbc yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Liamalone wrote: »
    Banega still available for 1900, is there coins to be made buying at that price?

Have all mine listed at 4k to 4.5k so I hope so!

Buying rafinas yesterday for 1k and sold a few at 1.5k to test the market and they all sold yesterday...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement