Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Liamalone wrote: »
    Banega still available for 1900, is there coins to be made buying at that price?

Have all mine listed at 4k to 4.5k so I hope so!

Buying rafinas yesterday for 1k and sold a few at 1.5k to test the market and they all sold yesterday...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rafina up to 1500 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

bought about 40 myself for 1400. relisted 20 for 2500 and 20 for 3000

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Is MM out today? Any players I should purchase to make a bit of profit I have about 50k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is MM out today? Any players I should purchase to make a bit of profit I have about 50k

Tomorrow but put them up today. There's always a chance the game won't be selected.

Hopefully kepa will be a viable solution for a messi card somewhere. Have a good few left from hazard chelsea team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Strangely sold an IF De Paul for 40k and then went and rebought for 15k

Lazy buyers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lord TSC wrote: »
    55k to do the Chelsea portion of the Hazard SBC.

Rare player pack:
    Fred - 19k
    And a load of near discard golds :(

Still, not too bad.

3 left now, but the worst three.

I did them all yesterday. Fabinho and Godin were my best pulls from packs. Couple of other cards of some value like Vardy etc. The 'Jumbo Rare Players' had 22 discards in it for me!

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Strangely sold an IF De Paul for 40k and then went and rebought for 15k

Lazy buyers

Just came here to post something similar sold a gundogan for 10k and there's plenty in the market for 8k or less BIN...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just came here to post something similar sold a gundogan for 10k and there's plenty in the market for 8k or less BIN...

that's fairly normal it only gives 1.5 profit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

On that note, just sold a Giroud for 4200, easily found on market for 2000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

now that's good profit a nice 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Totw 5, Bailly, lukaku, Alex Sandro and van dijk are going to be very sought after

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1052559898184056832?s=21

Cut out the bottom right of that picture to see what rewards I'll get this week :P
    Liamalone wrote: »
    On that note, just sold a Giroud for 4200, easily found on market for 2000

Made a fortune doing that With Giroud in the first week or two. Love lazy buyers :P

WTF just had a game where there was no goalposts or nets.

Had to aim between the water bottles :)

seamie78 wrote: »

that's fairly normal it only gives 1.5 profit

I know i didn't buy him for profit I pack3d him.

Point was if someone even bothered to look they would have found him cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Got a few Rafinhas for 1,300. Also a few United players based on what I read on here. When can I expect the SBCs to be announced?

Also am I wasting my time trying to get the El Shaarawy card at this stage when I have none of the FUT swap items yet and you need 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I actually have enough to qualify for this WL and God I hate myself for being tempted by it.

How likely are you to get someone decent for a gold 3 finish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »
    I actually have enough to qualify for this WL and God I hate myself for being tempted by it.

How likely are you to get someone decent for a gold 3 finish?

Well if you get gold 3 it's worth at least 50k between coins and then even if you were to be unlucky enough to get all discard players.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I've watched YouTube videos of people who finished in the top 100 and they got **** all so who knows. Not very likely though but take the coins with Rivals rewards plus wl league coins and in a couple of weeks you'll be able to buy a decent player right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I've watched YouTube videos of people who finished in the top 100 and they got **** all so who knows. Not very likely though but take the coins with Rivals rewards plus wl league coins and in a couple of weeks you'll be able to buy a decent player right?

If you finish good 3 and rank 1 rivals your guaranteed 100k on Thursday if you get anything half decent in packs maybe another 20k or 30k and a bit if trading no reason why people shouldn't be getting minimum 300k a week to save or play around with.

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    Got a few Rafinhas for 1,300. Also a few United players based on what I read on here. When can I expect the SBCs to be announced?

Also am I wasting my time trying to get the El Shaarawy card at this stage when I have none of the FUT swap items yet and you need 12?

United might be in marquee matchups sbc’s announced at 6pm tomorrow but if not, there might be champions league marquee matchups with united in it announced at 6pm Tuesday.

You wouldn’t be able to get el shaarawy now as you’ve missed about 5 futswap items and they’re only releasing 14.
    You could still collect a couple and get januzai or some packs

I know i didn't buy him for profit I pack3d him.

Point was if someone even bothered to look they would have found him cheaper.

If people bothered, I'd be poor :pac:

No new SBC by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    No new SBC by the looks of it.

Most likely be a good few tomorrow, hoping United are one of the Marqee matchups as I've around 70-80 united players.

Sniped a few Vidals at around 13k in hope he goes up, usually sells around 15 anyways so should be on the safe side.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Most likely be a good few tomorrow, hoping United are one of the Marqee matchups as I've around 70-80 united players.

Sniped a few Vidals at around 13k in hope he goes up, usually sells around 15 anyways so should be on the safe side.

I think it’s more likely that united will be Tuesday.
    So don’t offload if united don’t appear v Chelsea, in fact it might be an opportunity to pick united players up at 500 again as people get rid.

Don’t think they’d have the same team in overlapping sbc’s so I think the United v juve match will feature Tuesday.
    For the same reason I don’t think inter v Barca will feature Tuesday now, Milan derby this week and el Classico next week,
    I’d expect the Milan derby in marquee matchups tomorrow and the el Classico next Thursday.

nuEN2hs.png

Tempted, for the nostalgia. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    nuEN2hs.png

Tempted, for the nostalgia. :P

Nigerian player with 83 pace is a disaster. Give him hunter chem or get rid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Impossible to get them on chem really. No good Chinese RM. Or Nigerian for that matter.

wonski wrote: »
    Nigerian player with 83 pace is a disaster. Give him hunter chem or get rid :)

(Not massively being serious)

Though, looking at him, with a hunter;

96 acceleration
    90 sprint speed
    97 positioning
    84 jump
    80 header
    82 stanima
    82 strenght

Ignoring Musa, the Chinese league looks like it's developing nicely. Him, Talisca, Hulk (though slightly overpriced :P), Guarin.

Might see bout having a mess round with it.

• Advertisement

Again, I'm not really being super serious with this. Just messing bout with the squad builder.

enNszKN.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement