Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have a look at hulks composure ;) card is completely unplayable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have a look at hulks composure ;) card is completely unplayable.

One lower than Memphis, who I've been enjoying :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    (Not massively being serious)

Though, looking at him, with a hunter;

96 acceleration
    90 sprint speed
    97 positioning
    84 jump
    80 header
    82 stanima
    82 strenght

Ignoring Musa, the Chinese league looks like it's developing nicely. Him, Talisca, Hulk (though slightly overpriced :P), Guarin.

Might see bout having a mess round with it.

I know a guy who every year runs a Nigerian team. Silvers mostly. Doing well against me only because I treat these games very casually.

He, however, picked them based on pace only and 83 striker would not even make a bench :)

Those cards show their weaknesses at some stage, I still put if Musa out there after 70 minutes and he can make a difference, but playing them for 90 regularly would not be my thing ;)

Guairin has 99 shot power and 90 long shot.

Screw it, gonna have a mess round with that. Between him, Hulk and Taliscia, gonna just launch long shots for days :P

Guairin has 99 shot power and 90 long shot.

Screw it, gonna have a mess round with that. Between him, Hulk and Taliscia, gonna just launch long shots for days :P

Nothing wrong with that.

I like the idea. Let us know how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Seen this on reddit about bundesliga potm

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9p148k/bundesliga_potm_sbc_should_come_on_friday_anytime/?st=JNDO8A0B&sh=44ad2283

Javi Martinez 84 rated is going for 3.4k and kagawa 83 rated going for 1.5k but I currently have all of my 150 spaces full.

Hogey007 wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9p148k/bundesliga_potm_sbc_should_come_on_friday_anytime/?st=JNDO8A0B&sh=44ad2283

Javi Martinez 84 rated is going for 3.4k and kagawa 83 rated going for 1.5k but I currently have all of my 150 spaces full.

Gonna grab 10 Kagawa :) Thanks.

150?

How comes I always had 100...

Unless you just bid on 50 now?

Or I missed the biggest trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How many are actually using timed finishing? I don't have the patience for it.

wonski wrote: »
    150?

How comes I always had 100...

Unless you just bid on 50 now?

Or I missed the biggest trick.

Yeah I use the bidding one for storage too, I usually only have 45 max in it so I can still bid, once a few sell from transfer list I’ll clear some out of the bidding spaces again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

J. Marston wrote: »

I turned it off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just couldn't resist ;)

20181017-231000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Lads is N'Golo Kanté worth 385,000 coins (PS4), price seems very excessive

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »

It’s hard. I know Rossie used it as every single bloody shot went in that he took.
    If you can get the hang of it it’s severely op. I vote we get rid of it :) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Scream players are back....maybe some SBCs too. Time to invest in those Halloween themed clubs! They were going for massive coins last year

Scream players are back....maybe some SBCs too. Time to invest in those Halloween themed clubs! They were going for massive coins last year

Nice!! Here’s a guide to the teams that came up last year and some potential ones for this year that I seen on Twitter

https://twitter.com/mattfuttrading/status/1052197707580919808?s=21

Taking the coins today. Using them towards Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Taking the coins today. Using them towards Hazard.

Wish I'd went for that option, got bugger all from packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Gona keep my rewards for wl league later an open them together.

Wont be playing wl league this weekend so seriously considering selling everything before they drop for scream rewards and rebuy in a couple of week. Thoughts?

Five goals from a Musa in his debut. Everything in the box dropped to him. Other guy just stopped trying after the fifth goal. Lol

Rocket from Talisica too. That was fun.

• Advertisement

Taking packs but saving all packs from rivals, weekend league and marquee matchups until after 6pm tomorrow when scream team players are in packs.

I’ll open my player pick today though as can’t wait to get that 88 lukaku! (Or the lukaku of the Saudi league.....Al Soma :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

best I got from rank 1 tradable was john stones, no pack luck at all this year

Taking packs but saving all packs from rivals, weekend league and marquee matchups until after 6pm tomorrow when scream team players are in packs.

I’ll open my player pick today though as can’t wait to get that 88 lukaku! (Or the lukaku of the Saudi league.....Al Soma :D )

I go through an Al Soma phase every year. He's usually pretty fun. Just utterly impossible to hybrid in.

Five goals from a Musa in his debut. Everything in the box dropped to him. Other guy just stopped trying after the fifth goal. Lol

Rocket from Talisica too. That was fun.

I said this while back about him he is an excellent supersub for me and I got him at discard price so can never lose on him. He has about a goal every two games for me but he always comes on in 60th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

IF Bailly going for 140k, think that's a good deal? The only other CBs with his stats (PAC, DEF, PHY) are Ramos and legends, all going for double his price

20181018-095023.jpg

IF Bailly going for 140k, think that's a good deal? The only other CBs with his stats (PAC, DEF, PHY) are Ramos and legends, all going for double his price

He'll drop a bit more tonight when weekend league packs come out.

Am finding either tonight or Monday are the best times to buy IFs. Sometimes, Wednesday too, right as the new batch drop and people panic sell.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I said this while back about him he is an excellent supersub for me and I got him at discard price so can never lose on him. He has about a goal every two games for me but he always comes on in 60th minute.

Yeap.

4 games played, and he's sitting on 11 goals now. Nearly all were poacher efforts too, just popping up in exactly the right spot.

He's super lightweight, so a strong defender shrugs him off the ball. But if you are pinging shots in, he clears everything up. Its a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'd say he'll go up in price tonight when people don't get him in their player picks later today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

He'll drop a bit more tonight when weekend league packs come out.

Am finding either tonight or Monday are the best times to buy IFs. Sometimes, Wednesday too, right as the new batch drop and people panic sell.

Think he'll drop slightly right after packs but will rise then because people will have loads of coins and will want to build teams for the weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement