Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got 8 packs from rivals.

4x 15k packs
    2x 50k packs
    2x mega packs

Will wait till tomorrow night to open

Having 99 in the trade pile and 50 in the watch list is a killer......

Really need a good marquee matchups today or Messi SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Got a few chinese discard players in. There seems to be a lot of hype on 3 matchups or so, said id get some in risk free just in case with the derby there this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got Fernandinho and Vidal in my untradeable packs today, not too bad, hitting lots of untradeable duplicates of low rated rares now :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Got Pjanic and Nantes if keeper so probably broke even with the 39k i could have got

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Anyone know if Salah is worth the 280K or would I better off spending same on Aubameyang? Have 300k here burning a hole in my pocket :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Don't buy yet. With the promo prices will drop over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Having 99 in the trade pile and 50 in the watch list is a killer......

Really need a good marquee matchups today or Messi SBC

Feeling this to, im actually at a point where I'm flipping the players I bought and buying them for less 😂 145 spaces or so filled now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just sold an Arthur for 2500 coins :S

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

No pack luck at all so far this year. 2x mega packs and 4x 15k packs and I get 2x Nzonzi untradeable as my best players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just sold an Arthur for 2500 coins :S

How did you manage that? I just picked up one at 800 buy now!

Redo91 wrote: »
    How did you manage that? I just picked up one at 800 buy now!

Lazy buyers. Read over my older posts, but 90% of my "trading method" is buying cards, doubling their price and fishing for lazy buyers. Hogey noted his price in particular was too low, considering he's an 82 rated Brazilian Barca player.

Speaking of POTMs though, POTM Reus is now in concept cards. So that will likely be dropping tonight too.

Lazy buyers. Read over my older posts, but 90% of my "trading method" is buying cards, doubling their price and fishing for lazy buyers. Hogey noted his price in particular was too low, considering he's an 82 rated Brazilian Barca player.

Speaking of POTMs though, POTM Reus is now in concept cards. So that will likely be dropping tonight too.

That kills off the hope of a Messi SBC

Trade pile stays for an extra week it seems :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

I can understand players but fitness cards im selling at 1700. Buying at that price should get you banned :pac:
    Just sold two Ospinas at 18k :D

irishman86 wrote: »
    I can understand players but fitness cards im selling at 1700. Buying at that price should get you banned :pac:
    Just sold two Ospinas at 18k :D

I reckon people mass buy fitness cards in batches, so it's easier to slip in some higher price ones. They just click "Show me gold fitness cards" and buy whatever come up.

I've started stocking up on a few Vela. Yeah, his league sucks, BUT he's still an 84 rated IF. Will go higher than 17k (though may drop to 15-16k before he does)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I reckon people mass buy fitness cards in batches, so it's easier to slip in some higher price ones. They just click "Show me gold fitness cards" and buy whatever come up.

I've started stocking up on a few Vela. Yeah, his league sucks, BUT he's still an 84 rated IF. Will go higher than 17k (though may drop to 15-16k before he does)

If you plan on using any of the vela IF yourself for sbc pick up ibra too, 85 rated going for 5.5k and same club as Vela for chemistry.
    Don’t think there’ll be much to be gained investment wise from ibra but worth having 1 or 2 for yourself.
    I picked up a vela at 15.5 when I seen your post, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I can’t see it on PS4. Are you on a different console?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

United and Chelsea Marquee matchups, only 1 from Chelsea or United required though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Those MM rewards are even worse then last last week.

They've made the MM super casual, and impossible to use for trading. Rewards reflect that though. For casual players, it's a fair move tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Looks like I'll keep the Man Utd players for the Champions League MM during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

No sign of the potm reus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Smalling hasn't risen so I'll keep him for the champions league marquee matchups.

No inter-ac milan either so Valero won't rise :(

I bought them at discard though so I won't lose anything and still have arthur and IF alcacer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There's literally no chance they'll include United again in the champions League SBC.

Had loads myself, might hold them for a rainy day when they are useful.

Player picks,choice of 2 81’s and 84 arnaoutovic, obviously took Arnie, happy enough with that.

Q9RGznI.png

Sigh.

Sky is blue, grass is green, Dave's got a special Al Soma.

EDIT: Actually, gonna grab the French league center back. Significantly higher chance I'd actually use him.

First marquee matchups and now fut champs rewards.

Best player in the pick pack was the Romanian gk

Bought totw bailly for 120k, will try him out in weekend league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got hamsik, iniesta in my rewards happy enough overall.

• Advertisement

Felippe Anderson, David Luiz, Kingsly Coman, the pick of my MM and WL rewards :(

Ah well, up about 50k tonight thanks to the packs and prize money.

On to tomorrow :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement