Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Best time over the weekend to play champs?

Want to play the ****test people possible.

3am Sunday morning they all pissed ha more chance of playing against lads like Liam ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    3am Sunday morning they all pissed ha more chance of playing against lads like Liam ;)

What time are we playing again Bigballs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just had a nil nil draw in Rivals. I'm struggling to ever remember having a nil nil in any online game. This fifa or the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Surely that's a typo with the 90 pace on them 3 cards.

• Advertisement

It seems the stats boosts will change throughout the season and by the looks of it, their positions too?

Ea tweeted this and then deleted it

https://twitter.com/fifa_abe/status/1053074938033307649?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ah just when i got my win/loss record back in positive numbers, the weekend league rolls around again.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Every player has two attributes boosted to 90

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone play with Roy Keane's 86 rated card? Thinking of cashing in on Kante and getting him for my CDM position for the weekend league but there's hardly any reviews on futbin about Keane.

Anyone play with Roy Keane's 86 rated card? Thinking of cashing in on Kante and getting him for my CDM position for the weekend league but there's hardly any reviews on futbin about Keane.

Used his 88 card mate and while I thought he was good I didn't think he was exceptional or worth anywhere near that kind of money and that's coming from someone that idolized Keane as a player ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Buying a few wolves players today might pay off at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

seamie78 wrote: »
    Buying a few wolves players today might pay off at 6

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17105/Mario%20Balotelli/

What's Balotelli doing with 90 defending?? :confused::D

Are there stats in the base cards going to change which ones have 90? That mandslzucic card would be unbelievable if it stayed like that.

Why?

scream sbcs

and Caceres with 90 shooting on a CB . . . what is going on!?

alright from reading around a bit I think most people think that the stats will change during the year, so Dost has 90 pace now but next month that will change to 90 passing

alright from reading around a bit I think most people think that the stats will change during the year, so Dost has 90 pace now but next month that will change to 90 passing

One month of mandzucic would do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

why are people so set on the wolves teams?

and why do they think the players will rise in value?

also it the reus potm could hurry up i have a trade pile to clear....

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Wolves would be kinda associated with scary sh1t and it's scream sbcs so they kinda stick to scary themed stuff like red devils or wolves and so on.

• Advertisement

WOLVES - WERE WOLVES its really just hoping, picking them up for 500 so wont lose

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Full list of teams used in sbc’s for scream team in fifa 18, they may change it up this year so not heavily invested in this, just a few from each team more so for myself to do sbc’s

https://twitter.com/mattfuttrading/status/1052703574612946944?s=21

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They've been working against traders with MMs this year.

I'd be surprised if they don't do the same with the Scream SBCs too, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They probably do some silly one with min 2 players from a league that Wolves are in :)

I will just wait.

Prices of some cards are now much higher than last Saturday, DeGea 30k up, Mertens 20k up.

If I had someone expensive to sell I would probably do it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

This week was the first week that I did any kind of trading. Went with buying Bronze packs and selling players. By doing that I found some decent bronze players that I could sell on. Buying for 150 and selling for 1500 - it's nuts, I still can't wrap my head around it. Not making massive coins - but making coins nonetheless.
    Bought a few Bolys and Neves from Wolves for just over discard; just in case something happens with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I bought Aub last night to have in my WL squad, and decided to throw my last 15k at the draft. I rarely play it, maybe once last year, but I won it last night. First game on pens, and the last two AET.

Absolutely shocking rewards for winning it. 2 standard gold packs and 2 premium players packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got ighalo and the 82 gk as my red cards :(

After packing nothing the past two weeks I did get ozil who's only 20k but still. Did the Marquee Matchups using players from my club and got Kheidra so that's another 10k :)

According to futbin the value of everything in my club is 900k so I'm just over half way to prime Gerrard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Lord TSC wrote: »

Yeah i have a trade pile full of stuff due to the half arsed SBC's theyve been bring out :pac:

maybe they will bring in teams that are scary this year as in playing surprisingly well like Dortmund

Lord TSC wrote: »

They really have been awful, I did manage to make a bit in the hype this week but that will die down also if people know they don’t really require specifics.
    Next week - Barcelona v Real Madrid. Requirements- use a footballer in your team!!

I’m hoping that as better packs become available they up the requirements for marquee matchups, that they’re only making it easy at the start to cater for all the more casual players and also they don’t want to be giving out rare player packs etc so people buy packs, and this will change over the coming weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gyan84 wrote: »
    According to futbin the value of everything in my club is 900k so I'm just over half way to prime Gerrard.

Checked mine there on the back of your post, and I'm apparently at 2.7m.

Easily been the easiest year to trade so far, actually. Last two years, it's been well past Halloween before I could afford Ronnie. And that 2.7m figure is what I'd get now, not what I expect to get when everything sells at my inflated prices.

God help me, I'd love to try the prime Gerrard and Lampard cards. Lampard in particular, cause he used to be great for rockets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement