Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did anyone get free Fifa points? I've got 1050 in my account and I do not know how they got there. No email receipts and no money gone from my account.

Safe to spend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I'd be saying nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »
    Did anyone get free Fifa points? I've got 1050 in my account and I do not know how they got there. No email receipts and no money gone from my account.

Safe to spend them?

check your xbox history..will see it in there.
    And if not..spend spend spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Safe to spend them?

I think I read something on Reddit that it may have something to do with renewing your xbox/psn subscription...can't find the link though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

5 wins from 8 in WL, its incredible how many times players with excellant passing attributes can give the ball away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

First pack I opened after the scream players come out, Scream Caceres. Got Goretzka in the pack too. Price ranges are huge on the scream players btw, 30k min over 600k max for Caceres. Obviously he’s going for close to discard, but he could go way up in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

No new sbcs today so they'll be out monday I guess.

Also the Scream promo packs in the store have fifa 18 written on them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Spent 40 on packs...

Got Alaba, Fred and al soma.

Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Spent 40 on packs...

Got Alaba, Fred and al soma.

Never again.

better than what I got...that IF nigerian card...

Received this message just now...

Dp4xBplWwAEe_c3.jpg

That link goes to error 404 though. Whatever, they're spent anyway and got nothing. Handful of squad fitness cards were the pick of the lot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ok so just to even out my posts, just won a game 9-3 with 7 shots on target, how that happens, i dont know

6-9 in WL, was 6-30 last week lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    1W 7L and coming up against Icons every game

Think I was 4W 4L this time last week

Are you using icons in your team? I've not faced any yet, but I'm using a non-Icon team, and suspect that team levels play a big role in matching players.
    Gyan84 wrote: »
    IF Alcacers price has crashed. Put mine up for 17.5k because that's what they were going for but now they're down to 14.5k :(
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    People are undercutting each other, same happened with cech and matip last week on the Friday of the hazard sbc but they rose steadily over the week.
    I’d hold for a couple of days and see what happens.

Yeap, there's always the undercutting.

But once the cards start going into the SBC, the price will rise naturally again. He'll be sitting at 18k by this day next week, I'd say, easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Received this message just now...

Dp4xBplWwAEe_c3.jpg

That link goes to error 404 though. Whatever, they're spent anyway and got nothing. Handful of squad fitness cards were the pick of the lot!

Did you renew ps plus? I once got offered fifa points with the yearly subscription fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Yeah TSC I have no icons atall.

Opened my weekend league, rivals and mm packs.

Got firmino in the untradeable packs from weekend league.

In the rest I got that Norwegian totw player twice as a tradeable. Will use him in an sbc at some point.

All in all, packs over coins worked out this week as I got a player who I’ll use who would cost me 100k to buy.

Did you renew ps plus? I once got offered fifa points with the yearly subscription fee.

Renewed it in March for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Opened 2 50k packs and 3 mega packs and not even a board.

When your down on luck, your down on luck

Opened my weekend league, rivals and mm packs.

Got firmino in the untradeable packs from weekend league.

In the rest I got that Norwegian totw player twice as a tradeable. Will use him in an sbc at some point.

All in all, packs over coins worked out this week as I got a player who I’ll use who would cost me 100k to buy.

Just went to pick up hunter chem for firmino as used my last one on Arnie yesterday and they’re already near impossible to get. Had to snipe for a couple of mins just to pick one up at 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So bought a lot of packs after getting Caceres thinking my luck was in, from a pack I bought with coins. Used FIFA points and got absolutely feck all. Then I decided to buy one more pack with coins and got Scream Mascherano.

A costly lesson, but that’s me finally done with buying points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Opened 1 pack. Kante! Get the fúck in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gonna build a squad now. Tired of waiting for price drops. Loosing money waiting anyway.

1.4m to spend with 2 or 3 already in the squad.

Gonna be fun :)

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Opened 1 pack. Kante! Get the fúck in there

4th pack, Marcelo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went from 6-7 to 6-13

My team seems to have jacked it in. Constantly being beat by runners, while mine remain static up the pitch :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Went from 6-7 to 6-13

My team seems to have jacked it in. Constantly being beat by runners, while mine remain static up the pitch :/

Wait for me to ruin 2-2 after getting Kante, Petit and Lukaku :)

Lukaku should be good buy given his traits, headers are dangerous this year.

Bought the 8 packs in the store and got easily 800k worth of players, best pack luck I've had in a long time.

4W 3L so far on weekend league, will give it another bash tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

All my IF Alcacers sold and I made 4-5k on each card so I'm happy with my first attempt at IF trading.

My 30 smallings and Valeros haven't risen so I think I'll sell them to get the space on my transfer list back. According to futbin I only lost 2k on all the 60 cards so it was a worthwhile investment.

Once they sell I'll be up to 300k plus the 25 Arthurs I picked up at 750 coins. Had a look at la liga and argentinian IFs but there were only really expensive ones and a couple 81s going for 14k so I think I'll opt for Vidal and Roberto instead.

After starting 2-0 I'm 3-2 now. Last game the other guy scores with his first shot on target in the 90th minute and then scores with his second shot on target in the 106th.

I was resigned to losing until he starting time wasting at the back and made a balls of it gifting me a goal.

I beat him on penalties even though the ball went to the opposite side I selected twice including the penalty that won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Put €40 onto the account as well, ****e luck continues. All >82/81 apart from my first walkout this year, Rakitic. 35k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Sold 2 Pacos this morning left with 8 :(

Ah well you cant win them all. I will hold him at 20k for a week though no point dropping price just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Sooo if you're not spamming high through balls then you're not doing weekend league right it seems from my first 8 games!!Some games feel like the outcome has been decided before a ball has even been kicked!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads I donno what games you are all playing or maybe your just unlucky but I haven't came up against any lob ball spammers or super teams.

Nearly every team I play against is set up with high press from the start or spamming crosses it's easy to defend against them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement