Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

RossieMan wrote: »
    saving penalties is too easy, so easy to see which side they're going.

Really? Didnt eealise the run up changed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Guffy wrote: »
    Really? Didnt eealise the run up changed

watch the strikers head, you can see exactly which side hes going. They can change though, so look last second.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    watch the strikers head, you can see exactly which side hes going. They can change though, so look last second.

Must try this cheers for the tip. 13 games left and I'm on 10 wins, gonna set myself a low target of another 4 wins and stay at Gold 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

8-7 halfway through. This shít is exhausting.

6 wins from 15 needed for 2 picks but my WL form always falls of a cliff on the back end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

After my last loss the next game was the same so I decided to mess with my custom tactics.

Switched to constant pressure and the game became very different. Instead of concentrating when I lost the ball I could just relax because once the other guy got near my box the game would be a mess of deflections because there'd be 15 players standing on the edge of the box. I checked my players fitness at half time and after the match and they lost the same amount as they did on my previous set up.

Won my next game and the following match I took the lead twice only for him to score from kick off twice (once he walked straight into my defenders tackle yet still got the shot off) and in the 90th minute I powered up a pass from my keeper to my striker only for him to drop it to the other guys Kane in my own box :mad:

From 5-2 yesterday to 6-5 today. Have to go 11-8 to get gold 2 which I should manage if I stay sane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Check your club for the 4 teams in the sbc’s.

I’m after making an easy 80k.

People paying 9k for Lincoln players.

Didn’t even do the sbc for the premium gold pack myself because all the Orlando pirates and Plymouth players I had were flying off the transfer list for 7k.
    Figured I was better taking the coins than opening a premium Gold pack

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Looking for what might be in the next SBC.

I'm going all out on Bienovento or whatever there called in the Calcio B.

Players all going for 2k at the minute.

Badge has a witch in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Badge has a witch in it

Crazy gamble mate, although why we didn't all buy orlando pirates is beyond me. Heinsight is a great thing!

Badge has a witch in it

Try some of these teams, I’m only picking up ones for close to discard, already have wolves, Roma but I think the likes of pescara are where you’d really earn. A lot would already have wolves, Roma, Wolfsburg etc, it’s the more obscure ones like Orlando pirates Lincoln today that people don’t have

This link only has 1 of the 4 that was in the sbc’s today so yeah, I’m sticking to discard prices.

https://twitter.com/mattfuttrading/status/1052197707580919808?s=21

There’s s futswap player in daily rewards. Just win 2 games by 2 goals, easy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had one player for each SBC.

Quite happy to take a free 18k for them :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Had one player for each SBC.

Quite happy to take a free 18k for them :P

I had 6 Lincoln players after I did the SBC

Going to do a few bronze packs now with the added bonus of possibly getting a Plymouth or Lincoln player and 7/8k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Going to do a few bronze packs now with the added bonus of possibly getting a Plymouth or Lincoln player and 7/8k

BPM is overpowered so you're nearly 100% certain to make your coins back anyways.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    BPM is overpowered so you're nearly 100% certain to make your coins back anyways.

Yeah especially during weekend league as you always pack a few squad fitness which go for 1k instantly

2 wins needed from 9 for Gold 3 now.

Just had two incredibly undeserved wins in a row, one where the actions areas showed 4% and 8% near his box and 21% and 18% near mine. Could barely get out of my half besides one break in the first half that I scored from.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

5 wins now out of 9 games so I'm pretty happy with my win percentage.
    I'd love to get a full weekend at WL mode just to see how well I could do..must book a weekend off for it sometime :D

Aubeyayang is doing nothing for me...I dropped him for Lacazette who is banging in the goals for me again and I just bring on Aub around 60 mins..he feels sluggish as hell for some reason.
    Think I'll just flog him and buy bloody musa for a super sub.

Was 6-5, changed to constant pressure and now I'm 9-5. My last game was 1-1 when I got my centre back sent off because I didn't want to go down. I score a perfect timed finesse shot and switch to ultra defensive.

Then the luck finally goes my way. He intercepts a through wall with his centre back but instead of just running with it normally he taps it through to my emre can to put him clear through.

I put in a cross then and his Mendy cuts it out with his foot causing his keeper to attempt to clear it with a chest high volley which results in the ball bouncing into the net :)

Ended up winning 4-1 with 10 men. I'd be livid if I was him :pac:

Also made 17k off the sbcs and am on track for elite 1 in squad battles so I can't complain too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I forgot to register on Thursday evening so I'm 0-0 :pac:

I forgot to register on Thursday evening so I'm 0-0 :pac:

Better than my record anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Opened two Bronze packs. Got this guy in the second.

wlVooit.png

I've literally no clue why he's going for that, but won't complain.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Opened two Bronze packs. Got this guy in the second.

wlVooit.png

I've literally no clue why he's going for that, but won't complain.

Checked my club haha, don’t have him.

The cheapest prize for that Davy Jones sbc on futbin is 20.5k, people are spending that much for a sbc that gives a 15k pack reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Al Wehda, Hebei and Nimes up next please EA. I’ll have about 80k-120k if they go up to 10k again.

What? Being controlled by unknown mystical forces is a common sight on football pitches all around the country.

From 9-5 to 9-7. Exact opposite of my last two games. Tried a full bar power through ball and instead my player hits it backwards costing me a goal. Powered a kick out to my wing back but instead my keeper gives it to the striker straight in front of him.

I lost the two games 4-1 so I probably deserved to lose but still it's so inconsistent. I prefered the gameplay of 18 to this year's tbh because at least last year you knew low driven were overpowered where as this year timed shots could go in every time or hit the post every time depending on your luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m overall fairly happy with it as it suits my playing style more.
    I have to play Silva in midfield as I need his high dribbling and passing. His pace isn’t an issue with a hunter card although his weak foot is. But since he delivers most of the assists I’m happy with him since I actually got him in an untraceable pack.
    Also Hazards potm is simply unreal. Can’t wait till his next potm as it will be unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I loved Hazard's loan card, so much so that I will liquidate my whole bloody club to get the real deal if I come up short by the time it expires lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Definitely liking the gameplay this year. You can use slower players and not get severely punished by it. Cazorla is one of my favourites this year, along with Acerbi from Lazio.

Timed finishing I still haven’t even dared try it. I’ll get around to it eventually, but getting bit alright without it. Went on a 9 game win streak yesterday after being smashed 7-1 by POTM Hazard, UCL Sane and POTM Lucas on the counter-attack.

• Advertisement

Bought a few players I think might be good investments, not recommending anyone else do the same, just a bit of trial and error as getting no joy with the 83’s

Rakitic 34.75k, 3rd cheapest 87 rated player.
    Icardi 37.5 around 6th cheapest 87
    Miranda 8.6 k, no brainer this one.
    Khedira 9.7k,
    Falcao 6k, 2nd cheapest 85 rated
    Brahimi, 85 rated, 3rd cheapest 85 rated.

If nothing comes of then I’ll use them in a high rated sbc myself.

Have 23 coins left now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement