Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cursed my win streak and I’ve had 1 draw and 5 losses since. That’s me finished for the night... might sell everything and build one squad with the coins I get.

34-14-30. Not the best record compared to what I had starting out last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Taking the tradeable packs this week for rivals rewards. That plus squad battle rewards and WL rewards will hopefully get me most of the way towards Van Nistelrooy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just opened my weekly packs and got Alisson. Think he's the highest rated player I've ever got from those packs in all my years of playing fifa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First If Vela sold for 28k :)

Despite his poor hybrid abilities, he's still an 84 rated IF for SBCs. Hoping he rises over the next week or two when out of packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    First If Vela sold for 28k :)

Despite his poor hybrid abilities, he's still an 84 rated IF for SBCs. Hoping he rises over the next week or two when out of packs.

What platform are you on? Vela is sitting at 16/17k BIN on xbox, people cant be that lazy to pay 10k over the odds. I moved over from PES this year and haven't a clue about trading so basically copying what ye are all doing.

• Advertisement

Stichy wrote: »
    What platform are you on? Vela is sitting at 16/17k BIN on xbox, people cant be that lazy to pay 10k over the odds. I moved over from PES this year and haven't a clue about trading so basically copying what ye are all doing.

TSC thrives on lazy buyers...you be amazed how many people don't scroll past the first screen to check prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Opened about 100 bronze packs. Eventually got a Lincoln player. Sold for 9k.
    Got a few of the other teams that might come up too in the packs, 3 or 4 lobos players, morecambe, southend, nimes so hopefully it’ll prove to be a nice little profit.

11-12 now in weekend league. Happy with that. Quickest I’ve got to the 11.

Be great if I could win 3 of last 7 to get gold 3, I generally find the last few games the toughest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Have to cram in 11 games in between 1-5, this is some grind for a casual gamer I don't think I'd be into it every weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

11-7 now so should be able to get gold 2.

I picked up 20 Sergi Robertos for just over 4k as an investment for the messi sbc.
    I also have 10 vidals and 25 Arthurs so hopefully it'll come out soon.

Have 150k left to invest and not sure whether to go with 10 IF Velas or one IF Bailly at 125k. Anybody have any suggestions ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

definitely go with 10 IF Velas. get them on open bid though, you'll save yourself about 2k coins per card if you get them at the right time.

don't understand how Lord TSC does his trading, 10k over bin for a IF Vela, just doesnt make any sense!

I cant sell 20 Stuani's for 3k over their bin!

doing a clearout of my unneeded players to buy 88 Vieri..Aub just isn't doing enough for me. He might as well be 20 pace for all the good it does.

RossieMan wrote: »
    definitely go with 10 IF Velas. get them on open bid though, you'll save yourself about 2k coins per card if you get them at the right time.

don't understand how Lord TSC does his trading, 10k over bin for a IF Vela, just doesnt make any sense!

I cant sell 20 Stuani's for 3k over their bin!
    Sometimes what I do is I have 10-20 of a card, if the card usually goes for lets say 20k I put 19 up for a mad price say 35k one after the other but I put one of them in the middle at 25k so it looks like that page of player is his normal price bar the one that I put up for slightly lower and people think they're getting a deal, it works a lot more often than you'd think.

Stichy wrote: »

People will absolutely pay over the odds.

The reality is if you've come on a message board to talk Fifa, you're likely also the type of person who knows about sites like Futbin and will research players and prices before you go buying.

But a lot of casual players don't bother and stick with their gut. Does 30k sound ok for a 84 rated CAM player? To them, yeah, and they don't research beyond what pops up on the first few pages of their search function.

I have a trade pill that currently has 85 In Form players, all listed for about 7-10k more than their actual lowest price. And I'll get 4 or 5 sales easily enough each day (and more sales then from cards who have naturally risen over the time since they left packs).

I think its working even better this year than previous too. The last two years, that method of trading was so, so slow. But thanks to easier access into weekend league, and lump sum rewards from Divisions, people have way, way more coins to spend. And when there's more to spend, people are lazier with their purcchases :)

It also requires a lot of patience.

So, with Rossie's example....Stuani. What did you pay for him, Rossie? He was discard when he came out initially. So if he's selling for 16,500 (Xbox) now, you could have made a little profit already? There's also though the fact that most of the IFs I'm selling this week are ones I bought two weeks ago; Xhaxa, Cech, Suso, Forbels, etc. Once you get going over a few weeks of building up stock, it becomes a cycle then. I've still got a few IFs from week one in my pile, but they will all sell eventually.

RE: What to invest in this week.

I've grabbed 10 Velas and 10 Mitrovics (was discard, PL striker).

My advice would be to look for quantity over quality to start off with. You'll sell 1 Vela at 10k mark up if you have ten in your pile quicker than you'll sell a solitary Bailly, and you won't make much more on Bailly either.

Its not a stunning week for investments; the big leagues have a few players but with awful nationalities. The Velas and Mitrovics for me were additions to the previous weeks of investments.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    11-7 now so should be able to get gold 2.

I picked up 20 Sergi Robertos for just over 4k as an investment for the messi sbc.
    I also have 10 vidals and 25 Arthurs so hopefully it'll come out soon.

Have 150k left to invest and not sure whether to go with 10 IF Velas or one IF Bailly at 125k. Anybody have any suggestions ?

Pick up a couple of mitrovic IF too at 11k, prem players always rise when there’s a new potm sbc coming up, mind you they’d be taking up space for a couple of weeks so only got 3 myself.
    If I ever get rid of all my 83’s & 84’s I’ll have so much space :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Plus all you fakers are helping tsc by trading too it's in any inform traders interest to have as many people doing it as hey can it keeps the prices all over the place :):)

My method doing informs and player sniping is best kept quiet so I just say nothing hahaha :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Plus all you fakers are helping tsc by trading too it's in any inform traders interest to have as many people doing it as hey can it keeps the prices all over the place :):)

My method doing informs and player sniping is best kept quiet so I just say nothing hahaha :)

Yeap, realized I should have added that part in my last post.

But Jayo's right. The more people that IF trade, the more the prices rise naturally and the more profit IF Traders make.

Which is why I'm always quite open and happy to discuss it. Purely from a selfishness point of view. :pac:

And for a visual aide, Vela from overnight, and the other two from my first cycle this morning.

dancAiZ.jpg

EDIT: One other thing.

If buying IF cards, try and get "Fresh" ones. 99 Fitness, 7 Contract, never used. I find they have a habit of selling quicker than used cards, especially as time goes on.

Yeap, realized I should have added that part in my last post.

But Jayo's right. The more people that IF trade, the more the prices rise naturally and the more profit IF Traders make.

Which is why I'm always quite open and happy to discuss it. Purely from a selfishness point of view. :pac:

Still think your missing out so much on the enjoyment if playing around with elite squads and players now.

Still think your missing out so much on the enjoyment if playing around with elite squads and players now.

I'm nearly there, mate.

I know I could build a 2.5m squad now, but the way IFs are going for me, I think I should have twice that in the next two or three weeks.

I actually have 900k though to spend now though, in coins rather than stock. Just gotta figure out how to use it.

• Advertisement

I'm nearly there, mate.

I know I could build a 2.5m squad now, but the way IFs are going for me, I think I should have twice that in the next two or three weeks.

I actually have 900k though to spend now though, in coins rather than stock. Just gotta figure out how to use it.

I really want to put mbappe in my side I keep getting destroyed by him but I need to figure out a way if doing him without losing dybala at cam.

Gonna get POTM Hazard now and play my last 11 matches, lets hope I win all 11 :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I really want to put mbappe in my side I keep getting destroyed by him but I need to figure out a way if doing him without losing dybala at cam.

you just need Rabiot and Matuidi, job done.

Nopt sure of your other players. But 4-3-3 that gives them 10 chem regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

OTW richarlson is going for about 28k on psn.

They play palace at four so might be worth a punt at that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    OTW richarlson is going for about 28k on psn.

They play palace at four so might be worth a punt at that money.

His normal price is 23-25k so I wouldn't invest at that price. I know as I've been waiting to sell mine since he was in packs :pac:

Has anyone used Aguero? what do they think of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How many fut swap cards have there been so far? Annoys me when they put them into the daily objectives, some days I'm not around, especially on weekends

Hogey007 wrote: »
    11-12 now in weekend league. Happy with that. Quickest I’ve got to the 11.

Be great if I could win 3 of last 7 to get gold 3, I generally find the last few games the toughest though.

14-14 now and gold 3 reached, absolutely delighted with that, never reached gold level in weekend league before including fifa 18.

Has anyone here used Lacazette IF? I have his base card and find him excellent, was thinking of getting his IF card, it’d cost me 250k.

Looked up his reviews on futbin and there’s only 1 and it starts off with “this is my review after 1 game...”, I stopped reading at that point.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Has anyone here used Lacazette IF? I have his base card and find him excellent, was thinking of getting his IF card, it’d cost me 250k.

Looked up his reviews on futbin and there’s only 1 and it starts off with “this is my review after 1 game...”, I stopped reading at that point.

There's no way his IF is worth that money.
    Marshall reviewed him on youtube and found him excellent but said he's way overpriced at that.
    At most he said about 170k.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement