Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    There's no way his IF is worth that money.
    Marshall reviewed him on youtube and found him excellent but said he's way overpriced at that.
    At most he said about 170k.

Ah cool, thanks a mill. With a bit of luck he gets a hat trick v Leicester tomorrow and we get a lacazette potm in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Up to 14 wins now with 4 matches remaining but I am in my bollocks playing them to try get Gold 2 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Up to 14 wins now with 4 matches remaining but I am in my bollocks playing them to try get Gold 2 :pac:

Gold 2 is worth it. Even tho you already have 2 player picks but with gold 2 you get to pick them from 4 players each time also it's an extra 15k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've gotten my 8 wins I think and hoping to get another few tonight..if I got to 11 I'd be happy..only problem is I'm heading out shortly after work for a meal and a pint or two...in which case I wouldn't be able to beat the AI on beginner let alone a human opponent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Need 1 more win to get Silver 1 with only 3 games left.

Not bad colsidering my 3 wins 8 loss start

Switched to a new formation and team and have been doing OK.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Gold 2 is worth it. Even tho you already have 2 player picks but with gold 2 you get to pick them from 4 players each time also it's an extra 15k.

Just went for it got 16 wins in the end, was very unlucky in a lot of matches, pity but it is what it is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to knock out the "7 Goals" SBC for Hazard

110k cost.

Packed Naingolan, who is selling for 115k :D

And Felipe Anderson who is going for 8k. So made a small profit from it :)

I'm very happy with Hazard..he has 28 goals from 39 matches (all online).
    I've never had a LF/RF who scored as many as he did..its always been my strikers and CAMS who did most of the scoring.
    Lucas potm has a 1 in 5 ratio while Sterling has a 1 in 6 ratio so you can see Hazard is worlds apart from them.
    Then again both of them are coming onto their bad leg cutting in while Hazard cuts in on his good one. Would love a left footed right winger. Will hold out for a Mahrez super card :)

WHat team are you using him in Blazer?

I've decided to bite the bullet and finish him off today. I'm leaning towards a 4-3-2-1 with Hazard - Kane - Lucas as my front line (for now).

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to knock out the "7 Goals" SBC for Hazard

110k cost.

Packed Naingolan, who is selling for 115k :D

And Felipe Anderson who is going for 8k. So made a small profit from it :)
    Thats the only one I have left to complete, how much did it cost you in the end and what console?

WHat team are you using him in Blazer?

I've decided to bite the bullet and finish him off today. I'm leaning towards a 4-3-2-1 with Hazard - Kane - Lucas as my front line (for now).

This one. I play Sterling ahead of Lucas because it gives Silva his 10 chem with his link to Meunier.
    And its 4-3-2-1 also with LF/ST/RF set to stay forward and get in behind.
    Silva is amazing for me in midfield. I know Rossie says he's slow but his passing is crucial for the way I play and I've tried other players who don't work out as well. With the exception of KBD but he's over 500k and Silva cost me nothing as I got him in a 2-pack untradeable.

rbczNix.jpg

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Thats the only one I have left to complete, how much did it cost you in the end and what console?

Xbox, 108k having to buy all 11.

Nothing from a Jumbo Preimium Players pack.

Otamendi from the jumbo rare player pack.

Ah well, got my Hazard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Last 2 games were a loss. First one a random heavy touch allows the other guy to go on a counter attack and cross it in the last minute. Second one by half time I had 8 shots but only 12% shooting accuracy because everything hit the post :rolleyes:

Need to go 4-3 to get gold 2 and don't fancy my chances although the two losses should give me easier opponents I guess.

All the 4-3-2-1s with potm Hazard as the lf I come up against makes me want to do his sbc but Gerrard will have to come first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Your all talking about weekend league but I haven't been able to get a win in rivals.

Played 5 lost three drew one and won one.

The standard at the weekend is way higher.

I'm convinced if your playing rivals at the weekend your coming up against lads playing weekend league to make sure no one is queing for a game..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Your all talking about weekend league but I haven't been able to get a win in rivals.

I'm convinced if your playing rivals at the weekend your coming up against lads playing weekend league to make sure no one is queing for a game..

Division Rivals is hosted by the home team and the Weekend League is EA servers so not possible. The being said the EA servers are sh*te so who knows

Must just be ****e so! Although I usually have about a 60-70% win rate in rivals

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I got 16 wins out of 30 in Weekend league but just lost 3 on the bounce in Rivals if that makes you feel any better :pac:

Nothing from a Jumbo Preimium Players pack.

Otamendi from the jumbo rare player pack.

Ah well, got my Hazard :)

At a guess, how much do you think you got back from the packs in the hazard sbc’s?

Mine was about 200k.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20181021-181641.jpg

Delighted with that have few games to go but doubt I'll get elite. Coming up against higher rated teams the higher I get but will settle for gold 1.

There’s a sbc for a scream team schweinstiger, unusable card but I’ll take it anyway to clear out some 83’s and you never know when they’ll look for a scream team card in a sbc

See this article below, apparently Daley blind and Koke will also be available, 1 through weekly objectives and one through sbc.

I’d imagine it’d be blind in objectives.

Can’t see Koke being needed for sbc but it’d be no harm picking up players who link well to him while they’re so cheap, aduriz, illamanderi, Asenjo, vazquez etc. not saying to invest in these either as so far the 83’s 84’s have been terrible, just have enough in your team if you want to do sbc yourself

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1034305/FIFA-19-Ultimate-Scream-FUT-shapeshifting-players-revealed-SBC-Shaqiri-Fellaini-Ampadu

Hogey007 wrote: »
    At a guess, how much do you think you got back from the packs in the hazard sbc’s?

Mine was about 200k.

Yeah, bout the same I'd say. Bout 200k.

Hazards a weird one. Four games played, only one goal...but MOTM in all four matches.

Kane is underwhelming a bit though, mind, he did well in the last game there where I switched to a 4-3-3 and put him at CF.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone done the Reus SBC yet? Roughly how much would it take to do it? Thinking about selling my IF Werner who I bought for 115k and now sells for well over 200k, replacing him with Lewandowski and then possibly Reus in for Muller at CAM if I can afford the SBC.

Yeah, bout the same I'd say. Bout 200k.

Hazards a weird one. Four games played, only one goal...but MOTM in all four matches.

Kane is underwhelming a bit though, mind, he did well in the last game there where I switched to a 4-3-3 and put him at CF.

I’ve played 63 games (all online) with him and got 45 goals and 20 assists.
    I start off at 4-3-4 (4) for chemistry but usually switch to 4-2-2-2 shortly into the game and play hazard as the left of the front 2.

Really happy I got him.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone done the Reus SBC yet? Roughly how much would it take to do it? Thinking about selling my IF Werner who I bought for 115k and now sells for well over 200k, replacing him with Lewandowski and then possibly Reus in for Muller at CAM if I can afford the SBC.

According to futbin about 400k for console and 500k for pc. Will be cheaper if you don't need to buy everyone though

Looks a serious player but does he get injured a lot?

martyos121 wrote: »

Coming in at 415k in futbin for ps4.

I got his loan card but didn’t feel it was worth getting full card as I use prem team. Probably worth it if you use bundesliga

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thanks lads, with all my untradeables I’d say I could knock at least 150k off the SBC so I’ll probably do the cheaper part of it soon and see what I have left. Can’t see there being another Bundesliga player as good as him this side of Christmas so I don’t want to miss out. I’ll get him on loan first anyway, I’d be stupid not to at such a cheap price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

does anyone have a screamer card how often will the stats change??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement