Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

it was every full moon last year.

carrds are a bit meh this year i feel, no overpowered cards at all really. the 2 stat boost kills it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did the world class SBC in POTM Hazard as I had 3 untradeable IFs that I’ll never use (<81 rated). Rare player pack and Subasic came out.... Witsel sold for 2.7k and the rest are discard :pac:

Handy enough SBC tho if anyone has untradeable IFs. 3 IFs and 8 rares, 80 chem and no rating requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’ve played 63 games (all online) with him and got 45 goals and 20 assists.
    I start off at 4-3-4 (4) for chemistry but usually switch to 4-2-2-2 shortly into the game and play hazard as the left of the front 2.

Really happy I got him.

I really like Kane, 120 goals and 73 points in 150 games, my strikers usually clock in with a 1 in 2 ratio going by previous fifas. He will be sold though, if needed, to fund Hazard POTM.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Half pissed and I'm 2-0 so far tonight...both games went down a goal first..equalized around 60 mins and then scored the winner about 89th min both games..
    i reckon its because I'm so focussed on just the middle of the screen..everything up and through Aguero...I can't see anything on the wings lol after a few mins.

Blazer wrote: »
    Half pissed and I'm 2-0 so far tonight...both games went down a goal first..equalized around 60 mins and then scored the winner about 89th min both games..
    i reckon its because I'm so focussed on just the middle of the screen..everything up and through Aguero...I can't see anything on the wings lol after a few mins.

I welcome you to my world Mr B lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    I really like Kane, 120 goals and 73 points in 150 games, my strikers usually clock in with a 1 in 2 ratio going by previous fifas. He will be sold though, if needed, to fund Hazard POTM.

It’s hazard that I have, I haven’t got to try Kane yet, he’s stuck a few past me in rivals and weekend league though.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

RossieMan wrote: »
    it was every full moon last year.

carrds are a bit meh this year i feel, no overpowered cards at all really. the 2 stat boost kills it.

I'm using Rafina because I need a brazilian right back for chem with shadow he has 90 passing, physical and pace so a very good card but when it changes it could be a bad card. I was looking at Thomas Meunier IF but don't want to spend the coins on him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

cintec wrote: »
    I'm using Rafina because I need a brazilian right back for chem with shadow he has 90 passing, physical and pace so a very good card but when it changes it could be a bad card. I was looking at Thomas Meunier IF but don't want to spend the coins on him.

Love Meuniers base card but didn't feel the IF was worth the massive coin difference. Back to his base card now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Going to sell off my collection of players using the club import tool see how much I can get from them i have over 600 I'm not doing sbcs so will sell off the ones worth something.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I welcome you to my world Mr B lol

and its a fine world :D
    11 wins out of 17 so I have 13 games left?
    I could go for 14 :)

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    and its a fine world :D
    11 wins out of 17 so I have 13 games left?
    I could go for 14 :)

Go for 14 then relax, put the headset on, speak to folk and enjoy the craic :D

Or, put the headset on, enjoy the craic and hope you win three. Tis only a game after all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lazy buyers :-)

2ldblvr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Started today 11-11 hoping to scrape Gold 3, ended up going 7-1 to make it 18-12 and getting Gold 2, DELIGHTED with that

Hope for a good TOTW now

Jayo, any chance?

edit: played three, won three, phones left in taxi one. Headset craic, awesome

editt: dude has fallen asleep in this fourth game, 8-1 up after 30mins, he scored first, keep 'er lit!!!

Liam were you playing my ghosts mate I wasn't online ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got POTM Hazard last night so thinking of selling Henry and getting prime Figo in for the RF position. POTM Lucas is doing bits for me but he's very weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Fabihno from my pre order pack.

Handy 80k

80k closer to an icon.

Just don't get Vieri...he's awful.
    I tried his 88 card and I've more agility than him. Shearer's base card is miles better than Vieri's 2nd highest card.
    Will definitely go for Shearer's prime I think when it comes out.
    And Costa..over the last few years the only prime I was ever happy with was Costas. Cheap to do and I never once regretted it..he was awesome in the cam role.

All prime cards are in packs you know?

All prime cards are in packs you know?

Oh I know but crazy prices on pc. I'm talking about SBCs.

• Advertisement

and you think the SBCs are good value? 1 million for an Icon Shearer? hes not worth 500k!

icons are out of reach of most people this year i feel.

Gonna try messing round with this for a bit.
    pfBlNLJ.jpg

Mainly cause I want to try the Rodriquez card. Think he looks incredible, especially since pace isn't as big a deal currently. Rafinha is to keep them full chem.

Lingard could be replaced with Alli to get Kane on full chem, but Lingard has scored a few screamers for me so far....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Such excitement when I got the boards with the Scream Team background.

Tyrone Mings :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Anybody any decent tips for UT trading and gaining points?

This is the first year I’ve really tried it in a meaningful way. Other then signing and selling players, playing games for points and doing some of those challenges I don’t know any good ways of wheeling and dealing!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Anybody any decent tips for UT trading and gaining points?

This is the first year I’ve really tried it in a meaningful way. Other then signing and selling players, playing games for points and doing some of those challenges I don’t know any good ways of wheeling and dealing!

Best to read back the thread mate there is loads of details on it and it's just rehashing same things over again and you will probably still miss out on things.

and you think the SBCs are good value? 1 million for an Icon Shearer? hes not worth 500k!

icons are out of reach of most people this year i feel.

All depends on how you use him. He was more than a goal a game for me. This year physical strikers are op.
    Vieri is physical but my god he can barely move due to his slow agility. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a card with 54 agility before.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So, basic tip to start off with. Make sure you activate the coin boosts in the EA Catalogue. I think its been worked out you get about 80k from doing that and just playing.

How do you get 80K of coins ? Ive setup and used by UT, opened all my packs (got the full version of the game) but didn't get any 80k. .

Also, I downloaded the iPhone APP and it wont give me access to the transfer market. Says something about needing to play the game more first. I got promoted in two divisions yesterday, how much more do you need to play ?!

How do you get 80K of coins ? Ive setup and used by UT, opened all my packs (got the full version of the game) but didn't get any 80k. .

Also, I downloaded the iPhone APP and it wont give me access to the transfer market. Says something about needing to play the game more first. I got promoted in two divisions yesterday, how much more do you need to play ?!

When you log on on console and in ultimate team press the right annalouge stick in and it brings up various boosts and things you can earn so coin boosts are coins giving to you after playing each game if you use them all one by one over your first 100 games or so they are worth 80k.

jayo26 wrote: »
    When you log on on console and in ultimate team press the right annalouge stick in and it brings up various boosts and things you can earn so coin boosts are coins giving to you after playing each game if you use them all one by one over your first 100 games or so they are worth 80k.

Ah right thanks. So I just buy them all (Ive over a hundred thousand of the points to buy them cause I seldom use them), each game I get a bonus until ive used up all the bonus coins . .

• Advertisement

Ah right thanks. So I just buy them all (Ive over a hundred thousand of the points to buy them cause I seldom use them), each game I get a bonus until ive used up all the bonus coins . .

Yeap. But you only get one per match. So if you activate the 1000 coins x 10 and the 500 coins x 10, you have to play twenty matches to get them.

Bloody hell, Lingard is utterly outclassing Kane in the team I posted earlier.
    To the extent I'm going to dump Kane and put Lingard in as my CF for a trial.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement