Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ah right thanks. So I just buy them all (Ive over a hundred thousand of the points to buy them cause I seldom use them), each game I get a bonus until ive used up all the bonus coins . .

Apply the 1k ones first and use them up..dont apply the 200's till the 1k are used up/run out. If you apply the 200's at the same time it will apply those first till they are used up and then start using the 1k ones and you wont make coins as quickly. Start with the higest, use them all..then apply the next ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

And don't apply multiple items at same time you will lose them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

jayo26 wrote: »

You mean don't apply multiple coin boosts at the same time? They run one after the other no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up getting gold 2 with a couple of games to spare.

Got elite one squad battles rewards. First rare mega pack was 83 baumann worth 1k. Second was Jordi Alba worth 82k :D

Made about 130k between Alba, consumables and the coins.

According to futbin my value is about 1.1 million with Div Rivals and WL rewards on Thursday so should have Gerrard just after Halloween.

Did a draft as well but got knocked out in the first round where I got a weird glitch where Neymar kept switching to cdm even though I kept pausing and switching him back.

Got a draft token pack though so nothing lost and I finally packed a draft token I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:

They fixed that this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will there be more Futswap SBCs? Only got 6 swap cards so can't get Lallana or Shaarawy, can they be used on future SBCs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »
    Will there be more Futswap SBCs? Only got 6 swap cards so can't get Lallana or Shaarawy, can they be used on future SBCs?

I have 8 and had missed one so should be 5 left.
    Not sure if they can be used later on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There’s been 10 so far, follow this guy on twitter, he posts whenever they update, handy for the ones they sneak into the daily objectives

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1053707733269209089?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

New League SBCs out.

Chinese League with Oscar or Augusto as the rewards.

Ligue 1 with Depay or Thauvin as the rewards.

The Depay card looks insane and I should be able to do the chinese one with the dozens of bronzes I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Already have an untradable champions league Depay.

Still though, he is the best play I have used.

• Advertisement

Got the psg players as soon as it was released at 6 for cheap and seen Montpellier needed 3cbs so grabbed them quickly.

Will let it settle down now and see if I’m going to complete it or not.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh lordy. Had said I wouldn't bother with any, but Memphis has been insane for me. 100% want that card badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Memphis done, probably did it for less than 100k overall.

Got 20packs aswell and had a few extra silvers that I should sell for that 100k initial investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Futbin has the depay card costing 200k+ to finish, looks great but that's a push for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

If you hit the 2000 points number for the Weekend league can you keep going above the 2000 if you don't want to play the league on a particular weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I did that 'World Class' Prime Icon SBC, can bé done for cheap enough and you get a rare players pack. Ended up with James Rodriguez IF and another discard IF from it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If you hit the 2000 points number for the Weekend league can you keep going above the 2000 if you don't want to play the league on a particular weekend?

No. It caps at 2000. You have to activate the weekend league to start gathering again.

Did 8 of the ligue 1 sbc’s mainly out of players I had, an additional 20k or so to fill in the gaps.....got absolutely nothing from the 8 packs other than a big dislike for subasic!
    Got the board drop, the Croatia flag and was thinking.....oooh modric or perisic!!.....out pops subasic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Just looking for advice over what league I should go with. Last year was my first time playing FUT in about 5 years. Went with Serie A as it’s good value for money. I’ve started building another Serie A team but already I tempted to change. The main reason being I’m essentially saving up for many of the same players I already had last year (Insigne, Pjanic, Hamsik, etc) and I already know what they are like to play with. It’s also a bit demoralising starting from scratch again.

I’m useless at trading and have no pack luck so it’s a real slog for me to build a team. I ended up with a 91 rated squad last year but that took regularly playing from September to when the TOTS dropped. I just don’t have the patience to put all that effort in again when I will end up with a very similar team.

Any advice from those who have stuck with the same league in consecutive seasons? Also if I switch what would be a good option? I’m currently thinking La Liga although what puts me off is the fact that most of your team will be made up of Barca, RM and AM. I like the variety of teams you can have in Serie A. I think PL will be too expensive.

Sorry for the essay and thanks in advance for any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Maybe focus on country themed squad instead of a league and that way you may discover you can be flexible in areas and end up with a hybrid over time.

If you want with Brazilian then you have loads of options if players from various league's and might end up trying players you didn't consider before.

Also a really good value goalkeeper for Brazil is neto I used him for a week and he was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

There’s a lot of variety in the La Liga. I use a La Liga squad for fitness... Muriel, Batshuayi, Cazorla, Moses Simon and Gabriel Paulista are some of my favourites from the squad. I’ve only 4 players from Barca, RM and AM.

There’s a lot of variety in the La Liga. I use a La Liga squad for fitness... Muriel, Batshuayi, Cazorla, Moses Simon and Gabriel Paulista are some of my favourites from the squad. I’ve only 4 players from Barca, RM and AM.

I also have a la liga squad for fitness.

Playing 41212 with..

Neto
    Carvahal paulista murillo gaya
    Kondogbia
    Gelson Martin's and tello wide
    Ever banaga
    Costa and if Andre silva

Its actually better than my prem team in terms of results and neto is every bit as good as ederson!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Aubameyang and Martial in-forms this week? Got two player picks, I can dream...

J. Marston wrote: »
    Aubameyang and Martial in-forms this week? Got two player picks, I can dream...

Aubemeyang looking good for a potm sbc too.

Cheers for the replies. I hadn’t actually considered a hybrid team at all. Usually just look to building specific league teams but that could be an option.

In saying that La Liga looks like it could a decent option. It seems like there is more variety to it than I realised. I’ll stick with my Serie A team as I’ve a few games left with my Ronaldo loan card but once that expires I’ll sell up.

Any tips for LW and RW? Options seems sparse on either side.

For the La Liga?
    LW: Moses Simon, Guedes, Morales
    RW: Gelson Martins, Dembele

Serie A:
    LW: Perotti, Kluivert
    RW: Castillejo, Verdi, Baldé,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

For affordable options in La Liga at RW you could have Dembele from Barca or Gelson Martins from Atletico, LW theres Lemar from Atletico or else Guedes from Valencia. Dembele is great fun to play with, give him a Hunter chemistry card and he'll get you some good goals!

Cheers for the suggestions! Ya Dembele looks good and is affordable. Has anyone tried Promes? His core stats look amazing. I know he would be more expensive than those suggestions but seems to be going for around 15k which isn’t too bad.

If anyone has Strasbourg LB or LM in the Ligue 1, they’re extinct/going for 10k. Sold a good few of mine from diff clubs, making a killing.

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers for the suggestions! Ya Dembele looks good and is affordable. Has anyone tried Promes? His core stats look amazing. I know he would be more expensive than those suggestions but seems to be going for around 15k which isn’t too bad.

Personally I didn't like dembele at all and have Gelson Martin's in the team now who is getting a lot of assists for my two big men up top.

I've heard promes is class but not used him myself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement