Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers for the suggestions! Ya Dembele looks good and is affordable. Has anyone tried Promes? His core stats look amazing. I know he would be more expensive than those suggestions but seems to be going for around 15k which isn’t too bad.

If you can afford promes id recommend him, again I used him for a week and in weekend league got gold two with a Spanish league side that cost under 100k.

Screenshot-20181023-081142.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Jayo the pace whore

:pac:

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Jayo the pace whore

:pac:

Yeah cause William carvalho is real pace haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah cause William carvalho is real pace haha.

I have 2 nemises in this game, one is Inaki Williams and the other is Fabihno.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I have 2 nemises in this game, one is Inaki Williams and the other is Fabihno.

Williams is a beast to be fair I didn't sell any of that team incase I want to take a step back from my super team I'll just go back to them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Futbin has the Ligue 1 SBC going up and up.

It was 320k when I looked last night. Now it's up to 410k. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Futbin has the Ligue 1 SBC going up and up.

It was 320k when I looked last night. Now it's up to 410k. :(

I met a guy who has depay. Didn’t do him any good but I say in the right hands he’d be lethal.
    I still miss my otw Depay from fifa 17

I have 700k and can’t decide who to buy.
    Obviously I could upgrade my midfield to Kanye/KDB but Matic/Silva/Fernandinho are doing a great job for me and they would cost the entire 700k anyway which I’m not going to waste on base cards.
    Lacazette up front is doing an amazing job for me (base card)’so for the first time in fifa ever I have a ton of coins and don’t know what to do with them.
    If EA hadn’t take the stupid decision to make the icon sbc time limited I would have gone for those. Think i’ll Just trade away and see how much I can get.
    Once I can empty my trade pile of Banegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I am debating if I will go for the Depay card. He is one of the players I want in a team but not sure I could justify 400k on PSN. I might bide my time and sell some of my Ligue 1 cards while the prices are high and do the SBC in a few weeks when hopefully the prices are lower.

Anyone try Futswap Januzaj?

I've got three Futswap cards without actually trying for them, so figure I may as well grab him. He kind of fits the whole "United of Past and Present" vibe I'm aiming for long term :P

new patch for fifa out on pc (1.62gb)
    Not sure whats in it yet but will screenshot the changes
    Ok bicycle kicks just got nerfed for low agility players in all modes.
    Also they’ve made some changes to how formations changes and game plans work online.
    And a lot of keeper changes.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/421849/fifa-title-update-23rd-october

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Was on a great run of winning matches until now, got beat by a guy with a low 60 ovr team to my 85, Billy Sharp up front was incredible for him, just sprinted away from Bellerin at one stage like he wasnt even think, think sharp has 60 pace to Bellerins 93

Was on a great run of winning matches until now, got beat by a guy with a low 60 ovr team to my 85, Billy Sharp up front was incredible for him, just sprinted away from Bellerin at one stage like he wasnt even think, think sharp has 60 pace to Bellerins 93

oh man if that ever happened to me I'd punch my fist through the screen.

Yeah, had similar happen a few days back. Guy with a Celtic team, loads of silvers and just mauled me. I rage quit at 4-0 cause literally nothing was working for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is constant pressure the only viable defensive custom tactic? What are people using for defence and attack? Won 16 from 30 in the WL but lost 6 in a row conceding close to 30 goals yesterday in rivals. Need sweeping changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If you touch your centre backs, you'll leak goals.

I'm hoping this update might have a hidden change that rewards people who can actually defend, not this AI bull**** we have now.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is constant pressure the only viable defensive custom tactic? What are people using for defence and attack? Won 16 from 30 in the WL but lost 6 in a row conceding close to 30 goals yesterday in rivals. Need sweeping changes.

I just use pressure on loose touch or whatever it is... I hope.they don't change a thing in gameplay I love it as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Blazer wrote: »
    new patch for fifa out on pc (1.62gb)
    Not sure whats in it yet but will screenshot the changes
    Ok bicycle kicks just got nerfed for low agility players in all modes.
    Also they’ve made some changes to how formations changes and game plans work online.
    And a lot of keeper changes.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/421849/fifa-title-update-23rd-october

Hope they fix keepers, shot stopping is ok but sometimes when they rush out to an attacker or go for a cross they just stop right as the ball is near them, it's like the ball isn't registering with them

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s been 10 so far, follow this guy on twitter, he posts whenever they update, handy for the ones they sneak into the daily objectives

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1053707733269209089?s=21

Have 7 of them so far, if I can get the remaining 4 I think il go for a Mega Pack and Paco Alcacer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone try Futswap Januzaj?

I've got three Futswap cards without actually trying for them, so figure I may as well grab him. He kind of fits the whole "United of Past and Present" vibe I'm aiming for long term :P

I got him for the same reasons. He's ok I guess for the bench. I bring him on late on when my wide midfielder is wrecked. Sometimes he'll put a good ball in or pop up with a goal and sometimes you won't even notice he's come on :pac:

If you are using the cards for nothing else then can't really lose can ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My players are like brick walls at controlling the ball, i never seem to win possession from from deflections, tackles or blocks, if i dont get a good lead im defending like f*ck cos the strikers and midfielders are like tennis racquets, the ball just goes to the opposition and im defending again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Why would they take away skipping opponents replays :mad:
    Now we have to watch countless **** goals again aswell as celebrations

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

irishman86 wrote: »
    Why would they take away skipping opponents replays :mad:
    Now we have to watch countless **** goals again aswell as celebrations

I would actually like if there was two phases of the skip or something, personally I have no interest in celebrating but if I score a screamer I'd like to be able to see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are fifa servers down yeah? Can’t log in for a few mins now.

I bet some people woulda had bids in for players who would’ve rose considerably more, if the servers crash I assume they get those players as no one else can bid.
    Always use buy it now when selling!

Are fifa servers down yeah? Can’t log in for a few mins now.

I bet some people woulda had bids in for players who would’ve rose considerably more, if the servers crash I assume they get those players as no one else can bid.
    Always use buy it now when selling!

Yup, all apps down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Sold my champions league Ben Davies last night for 30k and bought mendy base card for 11k.
    Mendys stats look better and I figure if there’s a champions league sbc later today the prices of these players will plummet as they’re freely available again so was time to cash in.

Sold my champions league Ben Davies last night for 30k and bought mendy base card for 11k.
    Mendys stats look better and I figure if there’s a champions league sbc later today the prices of these players will plummet as they’re freely available again so was time to cash in.

Did the same with CL Asamoah to Kolarov. Should have sold him sooner tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I know I'm going to make a right mess of this weeks WL. I'll always skip replays first, but if someone makes me sit through an entire replay, I'll go ultra attacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bought a load of rare golds from Germany and England for 650-700 coins. Hoping the UCL repeatable SBC will be back so they might double in price.

Bought a load of rare golds from Germany and England for 650-700 coins. Hoping the UCL repeatable SBC will be back so they might double in price.

What were the requirements last time again?

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    What were the requirements last time again?

Gold squad with 6 rares I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement