Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Blazer wrote: »
    Gold squad with 6 rares I think

Grand job, would love to see that come back, have about 6/7 pages of low rated untradeable rare golds at this stage, wouldn't mind rinsing through a few of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

hots wrote: »
    I would actually like if there was two phases of the skip or something, personally I have no interest in celebrating but if I score a screamer I'd like to be able to see it...

You can see it at the end of the game :confused:
    yesterday i scored probably my best fifa goal with harry arterand watched it/snapchatted/whatsapped it all from the beatiful replay function at the end of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

irishman86 wrote: »
    You can see it at the end of the game :confused:
    yesterday i scored probably my best fifa goal with harry arterand watched it/snapchatted/whatsapped it all from the beatiful replay function at the end of the game

Yeah true, I normally have forgotten about it and only realise once I've jammed past the end-game screens :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Cheers for the tips on La Liga! I only have around 50k to play around with but hopefully I can build a decent team to begin with as there seems to be good value around.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

100 bicycles kicks by Bale pre-patch (left) and post-patch (right), from EA...

0rx418rfayt11.jpg

Lets see how true it is. I still expect Sokratis to bang them in regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Is there really a massive difference between normal and special cards of the same player?

Do these things really only matter when you play online games against other people?

I don't play against other people as I was put off very early on in online gaming with people being assh*les and haven't bothered going back to it. .

Also, I amnt really that good and getting stuck against Barca/Madrid teams is a load of b*llox.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Why bother with UT then? Just disable your messages, or ignore them.
    Can't really see there being much difference between IFs and normal cards offline.

You're missing pretty much the only point of UT though. Offline squad battles is awful and won't improve you as a player. It'll make you worse If anything.
    EA still haven't managed to make the AI play like a real person would. It's so set and easy to counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tonight is the night lads.

If we get a United vs Juve SBC then I'm rolling in coins

Trade pile and transfer targets list has been full of them for 3 weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why bother with UT then? Just disable your messages, or ignore them.
    Can't really see there being much difference between IFs and normal cards offline.

You're missing pretty much the only point of UT though. Offline squad battles is awful and won't improve you as a player. It'll make you worse If anything.
    EA still haven't managed to make the AI play like a real person would. It's so set and easy to counter.

I’m just trying it out. Generally stick to basic fifa career mode and thought I would give UT a try again. Seems like you need to put an awful lot of time and effort to really enjoy the UT side of it. I prefer to just be able to play now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

nthclare wrote:
    Burren Perfumery. Leaves Ennis 10:00 Am Arrival @ 11:00 am Departure on the hour every hour...

Rossi IRL wrote:
    If we get a United vs Juve SBC then I'm rolling in coins

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Tonight is the night lads.

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Trade pile and transfer targets list has been full of them for 3 weeks now.

Sold about 50 United players today bought for 800 sold for 1500. Ea will be out to kill it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

My record is 58-39-42. 39 draws already. Is this happening to anyone else? Good amount of them were 0-0s too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m just trying it out. Generally stick to basic fifa career mode and thought I would give UT a try again. Seems like you need to put an awful lot of time and effort to really enjoy the UT side of it. I prefer to just be able to play now and again.

Yeah, I'd say UT is really less for casual players.

If its just "playing now and again", then normal Seasons mode for online, and Kick Off or Career for offline might be more for you. Career in particular where you can buy players you want to use, and casually work through leagues and stuff.

UT is intense. If you are ok with decent teams, it's not hard to do. But its really designed mainly for online play, and mainly as a time sink, trying to build up as good a team as you can through trading, online play, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

My record is 58-39-42. 39 draws already. Is this happening to anyone else? Good amount of them were 0-0s too

214-28-157

I have had more draws at the start, now maybe 1 in 5 games in rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Did 12 of the champions league upgrades, only 2 players of note were tolisso 84 and trippier 83.

Majority of players I used were untradeable so not too bad, I’ll try trippier out, rb was a spot I needed improving, pereira has been grand but room for improvement.

No money to be made on marquee match ups this year. Prices didn't rise really at all from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, I sold off all of my investments including United ones. Spent about 20k odd and brought back 40k-45k... rare golds made my coins, and lazy buyers for the rare golds.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No money to be made on marquee match ups this year. Prices didn't rise really at all from what I can see.

Packs being absolute garbage from them def didn’t help. They should’ve given an tradeable champions league 3 player pack like the first champions league marquee matchups.

Nothing of note in the packs. Lozano ucl card is the only one I might try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Did about 10 UCL Upgrade Packs

84 Gabriel Jesus and 85 Bernado Silva were the picks of the bunch

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Did about 10 UCL Upgrade Packs

84 Gabriel Jesus and 85 Bernado Silva were the picks of the bunch

Great result that. Jesus would cost around 240k to buy.
    Not saying he’s worth that, but that’s his BIN price.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Great result that. Jesus would cost around 240k to buy.
    Not saying he’s worth that, but that’s his BIN price.

Great result indeed, but 240k???

Are people really paying that much for this, if they are they should have their head checked :)

wonski wrote: »
    Great result indeed, but 240k???

Are people really paying that much for this, if they are they should have their head checked :)

They’re paying stupid prices for them. I’m not sure why, guess it’s because people like shiney cards. I’ve sold delph, Davies and young for 30k each when their base card is only 1k.

Khedira and Gabriel paulista the pick for me. Did 10 I think. Pretty terrible results to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Whats a uefa champions league rare card? Have one of the blue Juventus cards in the sbc but not recognising it as a UCL rare card?

Guffy wrote: »
    Whats a uefa champions league rare card? Have one of the blue Juventus cards in the sbc but not recognising it as a UCL rare card?

There are rare and common.

Look at player bio and it will tell you what type it is. Pretty stupid design, they should have made it more obvious on app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, it’s hard enough to distinguish them. Should’ve just left them as special cards, makes things easier.

Yeah, it’s hard enough to distinguish them. Should’ve just left them as special cards, makes things easier.

What's worse they are not counted as gold cards when used in sbcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Did three ucl upgrades packed de gea, happy days. What chemistry card would ye guys put on him

seamie78 wrote: »
    Did three ucl upgrades packed de gea, happy days. What chemistry card would ye guys put on him

Well done.

Basic will do ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    The quick sell one :D just kidding..thats a very nice pull

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement