Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did 11 of the champions league upgrade packs.

Got 84 subasic in my first pack and was resigned to him being my highest until I got Sane and Goreztka and was happy with that until in my last pack out walks this lad:

IMG-4717.jpg

:D:D:D

This is obviously EA's way of making up for his lack of informs after I got his otw last year. He's nearly 800k on ps4 which is crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Did 11 of the champions league upgrade packs.

Got 84 subasic in my first pack and was resigned to him being my highest until I got Sane and Goreztka and was happy with that until in my last pack out walks this lad:

IMG-4717.jpg

:D:D:D

This is obviously EA's way of making up for his lack of informs after I got his otw last year. He's near;y 800k on ps4 which is crazy.

Sweet!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Im back on team watch highlights
    Just scored the best goal ive ever done in fifa after years of trying and it wasnt part of the highlights at the end :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

irishman86 wrote: »
    Im back on team watch highlights
    Just scored the best goal ive ever done in fifa after years of trying and it wasnt part of the highlights at the end :mad:

You can record last 15 minutes of each gameplay on ps4, is it not possible on other platforms?

You will forget about it tomorrow anyway ;)

wonski wrote: »
    You can record last 15 minutes of each gameplay on ps4, is it not possible on other platforms?

You will forget about it tomorrow anyway ;)

Haha probably, but we have a whatsapp group where we score last minute poxy goals
    It would have been my crowning moment :(

And wow just built a french team and dam they are so much easier to play with compared to my Irish select

Another thing ive noticed is that when i go two nil up with my French team, there is like a 60% quit, but with Irish team i dont remember a quit :confused:

Oh and i hate Junior from Madrid and Josh King. As soon as i see either i know ive won the game and i know it will be the exact same boring game of sprint down the wing cut inside about half way into my half and lose the ball to my rb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

irishman86 wrote: »
    Haha probably, but we have a whatsapp group where we score last minute poxy goals
    It would have been my crowning moment :(

And wow just built a french team and dam they are so much easier to play with compared to my Irish select

Another thing ive noticed is that when i go two nil up with my French team, there is like a 60% quit, but with Irish team i dont remember a quit :confused:

Oh and i hate Junior from Madrid and Josh King. As soon as i see either i know ive won the game and i know it will be the exact same boring game of sprint down the wing cut inside about half way into my half and lose the ball to my rb

I had 300 or 400 games this year. What looks like a gem of a goal now is nothing tomorrow. Scored from a corner today and a goalkeeper after save bounced off the defender and has thrown himself between the posts :)

All my players now appear to do down headers when fighting for the ball in the air in the middle of the pitch, too.

At least they could have tried overhead kicks first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Did about 6 of the UCL upgrades.

Thiago, Depay, Marquinhos and Savic.

Think I’ve done alright there tbh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did a few UCL packs last night and got nothing.

Thought what the h ell I'll do one while I'm the toilet.

Got sane. Get in. Martials gonna have a run for his money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Did a few UCL packs last night and got nothing.

Thought what the h ell I'll do one while I'm the toilet.

Got sane. Get in. Martials gonna have a run for his money

That's insane

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Out of 10 packs Young was the best I got:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Done one pack and got Keita so happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did 12 of the champions league upgrades, only 2 players of note were tolisso 84 and trippier 83.

Majority of players I used were untradeable so not too bad, I’ll try trippier out, rb was a spot I needed improving, pereira has been grand but room for improvement.

Did another 8 or so and only card of note is trippier again.....fecking untradeables!

Need to stop on this now as coulda just bought a decent player from the 20 times I’ve done this

Will probably still do 5 or 6 more later :D

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Done one pack and got Keita so happy enough with that.

How do you find him?

I got him base card as an untradeable and he lasted about 3 games in my team before getting the boot for fred

I used keita blue card few weeks ago didn't like him at all he has no standout reason to have him in team he ain't strong, he ain't fast, he ain't the best tackler, he doesn't have decent stamina and he is a short ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Have blue keita on my bench untradable, cant work out what he is good for, can sometimes turn a player and that's about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Oy good for an SBC I'm afraid. He's next to useless as a player in fifa terms.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    How do you find him?

I got him base card as an untradeable and he lasted about 3 games in my team before getting the boot for fred

I had his base card and found him great, will still only make the bench though but I really liked him before I upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did about ten UCL upgrade packs, was regretting it until the last one when 91 Godin popped up :) He enabled me to finish the last Hazard POTM challenge as I had run out of coins. Welcome Eden matey :)

I'm now sitting on 939 coins :o

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did about ten UCL upgrade packs, was regretting it until the last one when 91 Godin popped up :) He enabled me to finish the last Hazard POTM challenge as I had run out of coins. Welcome Eden matey :)

Back to the BPM for you ha

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Liamalone wrote: »

LIVING THE DREAM

• Advertisement

Figo or Best lads? I'm thinking Figo cause he can cut in on his left?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, Futbin says my club value has dropped from 2.7m down to 1.6m in the last week.

Hazard hurt, obviously. And I'm down about 60k on bloody IF King's currently.

Should hopefully go back up when this week's IFs leave packs and go up in price a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

martyos121 wrote: »
    Did about 6 of the UCL upgrades.

Thiago, Depay, Marquinhos and Savic.

Think I’ve done alright there tbh. :)

That's unreal, did about 10 and got Ribery and a duplicate Sule as my best. Ribery with Artist as a new supersub could be fun, coming on as a cam/false 9 I'm thinking.

Did 5 and got kaylar navas as my best which wouldn't bad only I can't use him moment but might go back to Spanish league sometime down the line.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Did 5 and got kaylar navas as my best which wouldn't bad only I can't use him moment but might go back to Spanish league sometime down the line.

At the worst grand SBC fodder anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:

Honestly throw him back into an SBC. He's the worst keeper I've used this year.
    Only using him to get varane on full chem.
    Nice to have an 88 though for those high rated SBCs down the line.

So long, sweet prince.

w1b2ns.jpg

RossieMan wrote: »
    Honestly throw him back into an SBC. He's the worst keeper I've used this year.
    Only using him to get varane on full chem.
    Nice to have an 88 though for those high rated SBCs down the line.

Who would you recommend from La Liga? Using IF Neto in both of my teams atm, seems grand. Had Ter Stegen for 5 minutes and he was alright too.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    So long, sweet prince.

w1b2ns.jpg

Thauvin is ok i suppose

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Who would you recommend from La Liga? Using IF Neto in both of my teams atm, seems grand. Had Ter Stegen for 5 minutes and he was alright too.

Neto is brilliant keeper wouldn't change him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement