Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone know wen the Division prizes are issued?

Thursday I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ultimate anf Champions can be collected tomorrow, or even just after midnight if they open.

Smyths opens at midnight tonight and on Thursday night.

wonski wrote: »
    Ultimate anf Champions can be collected tomorrow, or even just after midnight if they open.

Smyths opens at midnight tonight and on Thursday night.

Perfect, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So i havent played fifa since fifa 15 i think and downloaded the trial, well gone are the days when players started off with 55 - 65ovr bronze players with maybe a silver thrown in to, worked your way up from div.7 improving the team along the way, straight away i was met with an 85 -87 ovr team, only lost 3-1 and had more shots on target then my opponent had.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So i havent played fifa since fifa 15 i think and downloaded the trial, well gone are the days when players started off with 55 - 65ovr bronze players with maybe a silver thrown in to, worked your way up from div.7 improving the team along the way, straight away i was met with an 85 -87 ovr team, only lost 3-1 and had more shots on target then my opponent had.

that went well by the wayside in the past few years..EA just got too greedy and so did us players. We were no longer content to just work our way up when we could just buy a few packs of gold players. As much as I hate EA we're as much to blame..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Morning folks. I have a question about Fifa 19. I pre-ordered the Ultimate edition through Gamestop a few months ago. Will I be able to go into the store tomorrow to pick up my copy or do I have to wait until Friday?

You are aware they will literally be just giving you a code on a receipt or piece of cardboard for the Ultimate Edition as it's download only right? So I suspect if you went in today any time they will hand it over.

You are aware they will literally be just giving you a code on a receipt or piece of cardboard for the Ultimate Edition as it's download only right? So I suspect if you went in today any time they will hand it over.

Ok thanks didn't know that. Thought I was going to be getting a physical copy.

Ok thanks didn't know that. Thought I was going to be getting a physical copy.

I think you can collect it already there and start download.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Kante. Pack luck is insane this year. Didn't pack anyone like this last year. Should have over 1 million coins just from doing the SBCs. Cost me around 50k.

wonski wrote: »
    I think you can collect it already there and start download.

But I won't be able to play until midnight on the 25th if I have it downloaded beforehand?

• Advertisement

But I won't be able to play until midnight on the 25th if I have it downloaded beforehand?

You can download now and start playing after midnight. Just a little over 12 hours left to launch. Mine is downloading now :)

Correct yes, I downloaded it yesterday off PSN (the ultimate edition) and I can start playing from midnight tonight, it has a countdown time on the application tile.

Super, cheers guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I didn’t know any of that, is the champions edition the same? I have it preordered in GameStop. I thought I was getting a physical copy.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I didn’t know any of that, is the champions edition the same? I have it preordered in GameStop. I thought I was getting a physical copy.

Champions Edition is physical copy don't worry. Only the Ultimate version is digital only, regardless of where you buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Champions Edition is physical copy don't worry. Only the Ultimate version is digital only, regardless of where you buy it

Cheers, thanks a mill.

It might actually be the Champions Edition I pre-ordered now come to think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Kante. Pack luck is insane this year. Didn't pack anyone like this last year. Should have over 1 million coins just from doing the SBCs. Cost me around 50k.

Finally i have a reason to dislike you :):) yeah yeah it's players like you that ruin it for the rest if us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m tempted to do them but knowing my luck I’ll only get donkeys.

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m tempted to do them but knowing my luck I’ll only get donkeys.

Donkeys are worth something now at least

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm not doing any SBC I have to pay much for currently. Entire focus is grinding out coins from trading at the moment.

I really want to try and build that "United" team, or something similar, this year. Ronnie first. Just need 1.8m coins first :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,707 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The bicycle kicks are nuts. Not only in attack, but I have defenders doing them in their own box to clear the ball etc. Totally unrealistic scenarios.

Have they changed the button combo for it or something?

Seriously. Do the SBCs. Everyone's worth coins now. And half the players are extinct so you make full bang for buck. It's the only time an 82 Fred will get you like 14k. Not sure of his price on console, but you can't buy the ****er on pc.

Kante extinct. Son extinct. Sanchez extinct. It's crazy if you pack one.

Good luck to all doing them either way. I'll be a nice person this year as I'm not jealous of you ****. :P

Seriously. Do the SBCs. Everyone's worth coins now. And half the players are extinct so you make full bang for buck. It's the only time an 82 Fred will get you like 14k. Not sure of his price on console, but you can't buy the ****er on pc.

Kante extinct. Son extinct. Sanchez extinct. It's crazy if you pack one.

If you pack one. I've made about 100k so far trading over the last 72 hours, and have the tradepile full and worth about 300k now. I'm setting up a consistent money maker rather than risking my luck.

Cause I know I'll pack nothing :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you pack one. I've made about 100k so far trading over the last 72 hours, and have the tradepile full and worth about 300k now. I'm setting up a consistent money maker rather than risking my luck.

Cause I know I'll pack nothing :P

Do it your own way mate, everyone has opinions but as we both know as long as your trading and making money who gives a toss. I have a nice pile saved for tomorrow then flat out trading until I get bored then I'll play games only.

What players are you reading with out of interest? I tried it with a few different ones and could never get anything consistent going. Prices flying up and down.

God damn it Rossie, you hooked me back into SBCs -_- You, and the rare Mega pack prize.

Trading with loads of different cards tbh. Best sellers are Giroud, Rose, Fellaini, Savic, Pope, Henderson, Helder Costa and Troy Deeny

But I've got a scattergun approach working; I've sold a Fabregas, Pedro, Benzema and Bernard over the last 24 hours, and have a good few individuals as well. Trying to double my coins on all of them.

Best i got from a Rare mega pack, rare player pack and a mega pack was....

Thauvin.

I'll make my coins back on consumables and 1k players though.

I got button, mkhitaryan and thiago from doing the 4 league hybrids.

• Advertisement

If you don't make profit from them all I'd be massively surprised.

All in approach. :D

Ah no, I'd love to be good at trading, no real chances on pc. Market just isn't there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement