Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »
    Neto is brilliant keeper wouldn't change him.

I haven't found any keepers who are great so far this year (not spending big on them either tbf), only one's who aren't terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Sold martial as I try UCL sane.

Bought him for 28k sold for 40k so happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I got gold 2 so I'm interested in seeing what pops up in totw. Did anyone get 2 packs to pick a player from last week? Can you get the same players popping up in both packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Playing 4-3-1-2 and have Fabinho in the centre of the 3 midfielders,set to stay back and cover centre but he always ends up out on the right wing,making him useless in the team,Matic never did it in his spot....any ideas how to fix him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Dozyart wrote: »
    Playing 4-3-1-2 and have Fabinho in the centre of the 3 midfielders,set to stay back and cover centre but he always ends up out on the right wing,making him useless in the team,Matic never did it in his spot....any ideas how to fix him?

Yup... take him out and out matic back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Yup... take him out and out matic back in.

i dont really want to have to do that,Fabinho is a better player,if only the b0llix would stay more central!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Aside from Martial, a load of crap. In my opinion.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1055096650253852672

How do player picks work? Can you save them for another week or do the packs always contain TOTWs from the week they were won?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

That Lala card looks like it will be a big investment opportunity depending on the price. Strong link to Mbappe and looks better than IF meunier going forward

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

There's our player picks from this week lads
    15y8939.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Thinking of selling up my premier league squad and starting from scratch again, yesterday Bellerin got outpaced by 60 pace Billy Sharp, now Ederson stops nothing, Fabinho as a CDM wont stay back, hes just constantly attacking, and i have Vardy and Zaha set to run in behind, but they run out to the wings.

Very frustrated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Was hoping Di Maria would be a CAM :(

Will probably get Duffy and Lalalala

4 million transfer profit mark broke :pac:

i23hxh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

No Aubameyang, safe to say he's getting potm.
    Although same **** for Salah last year.

He should have gotten another 3-4 IF and then an euro card and EA just never bothered as his card would have been 99 before tots even came out.

Blazer wrote: »
    No Aubameyang, safe to say he's getting potm.
    Although same **** for Salah last year.

He should have gotten another 3-4 IF and then an euro card and EA just never bothered as his card would have been 99 before tots even came out.

Read somewhere that his POTM card is due to be a LW, don't think I'll do it if it is.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Read somewhere that his POTM card is due to be a LW, don't think I'll do it if it is.

ah crap..no point when we already have Hazard for that.
    EA are notorious for out of postition players ...look at Lucas..he was playing ST for Spurs for those matches and he still got a RF card.
    I reckon EA will keep Aub at ST to get a lot of players spending coins and opening packs to get high rated cards for his SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Mahrez's otw going up one is nice, now going for 190k on xbox, bought for 91k. Pity he's a keeper.

This game has to be busted, so i put Fabinho and Ederson up on the block, and bring Patricio and Wijnaldum back into my team and i win 4 out of 5 games, Patricio saves nearly everything and Gini never moves from CDM position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Mahrez's otw going up one is nice, now going for 190k on xbox, bought for 91k. Pity he's a keeper.

He would be crap keeper mate I'd play him right wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    He would be crap keeper mate I'd play him right wing.

I knew since smart ass would come out with that lol

This game has to be busted, so i put Fabinho and Ederson up on the block, and bring Patricio and Wijnaldum back into my team and i win 4 out of 5 games, Patricio saves nearly everything and Gini never moves from CDM position

I think its even slower since the patch.

Hazard or Sterling don't seem to be breaking forward as before and I find I'm actually holding up the ball to bring more players into play...it seems to more of a passing game now. The tika taka pricks must love it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That ToTtw looks awesome from an investment point of view :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That ToTtw looks awesome from an investment point of view :)

I bought about 20 of that Spanish GK Ogier for 10k and most have sold now for 15k.

Who would you reckon would be a good low level investment tonight?

Blazer wrote: »
    I think its even slower since the patch.

Hazard or Sterling don't seem to be breaking forward as before and I find I'm actually holding up the ball to bring more players into play...it seems to more of a passing game now. The tika taka pricks must love it.

Hazard or Sterling, i can only dream, iv'e Moura and Felipe Anderson, no complaints though, they're great, just cant believe Fabinho and Ederson were so ineffective for me while Gini and Patricio are still great, doesnt make sense

Josh King still banging in the goals, 67 goals and 41 assists in 111 games, bought for 1300 coins, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Josh King still banging in the goals, 67 goals and 41 assists in 111 games, bought for 1300 coins, lol

Friends of mine use Zaza and he is my enemy number one now.

The amount of crucial goals he scored against me... It's just friendlies, but him scoring hurts more than losing 5 in a row in rivals :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

A irish inform :D
    And they thought i attacked the near post on corners before :pac:

Have Lalas other inform and its decent have a feeling that latest one will be a fortune so will avoid

wonski wrote: »
    Friends of mine use Zaza and he is my enemy number one now.

The amount of crucial goals he scored against me... It's just friendlies, but him scoring hurts more than losing 5 in a row in rivals :(

I have Zaha to along with Sturridge who is deadly with long range shots, Vardy and King, i rotate them around

I have Zaha to along with Sturridge who is deadly with long range shots, Vardy and King, i rotate them around

Just to be clear it is Simone Zaza. Zaha is easier to control ;)

New sbc up. Tradeable ucl players as reward. 3 of them. Bargain of the year :)

• Advertisement

Best I got was Farland Mendy, pity really but could be worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement