Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lost like 8 in a row on Rivals, not enjoying the game at all so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bernardeschi and elsharaawy... Going for 30k each until now. Prices might drop quickly.

Easiest 60k ever tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Glad I cashed out on Ben Davies champions league card for 30k Monday as he’s going for 5k now with the fresh batch out. Will restock a few of the good sellers from last time and bide my time.

They will drop like a stone now...

wonski wrote: »
    They will drop like a stone now...

Yeah. I don’t think they’ll reach the heights they were at again as they were so rare. But happy to pick up the ones that served me well the first time for around 4K and see what happens. Ben Davies, Ashley young, delph, not going to go too heavy as don’t know what way it’ll go.

• Advertisement

Yeah, give it a week or three and they will become rare enough again...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done about 8-10 of these packs including the latest SBC, Hitz 80 rated is my best :(

Done about 8-10 of these packs including the latest SBC, Hitz 80 rated is my best :(

Welcome to my club. I was starting to feel lonely with every else packing players like de gea and Jesus while I get 2 trippiers from 20 packs and have to discard one!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats that? New tradable stock of CL cards?

Back to CL Jones for 10k I go :pac: See if this works again.
    Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I bought about 20 of that Spanish GK Ogier for 10k and most have sold now for 15k.

Who would you reckon would be a good low level investment tonight?

Tonight?

(Presuming you mean discards)

Personally, I wouldn't invest too much tonight. I've bid on a few of Lodeiro cause he's already discard. Pacheco looks good too; 82 rated and already discard.

But my main targets this week will be cheaper in a few days, when the stock increases to choose from.

Ililic is only 19k. He will drop to round 15k, and I'll be grabbing a few of him, cause he's still an 84 rated IF. After that, Duffy, Eggestein, Kararebeck should all go for discard in a few days. Fabian could drop below 20k.

Hold off investing too heavily till at least tomorrow evening, when rewards will crash the prices a bit more.

If you're feeling cheeky, and I've not tried this yet, you could try and grab an IF Lala at 12k, list him for 50k that his SIF is going for and see if you get a bite there. I've gotten some bites like that in previous years :P

Lord TSC wrote: »

Back to CL Jones for 10k I go :pac: See if this works again.

Tonight?

(Presuming you mean discards)

Personally, I wouldn't invest too much tonight. I've bid on a few of Lodeiro cause he's already discard. Pacheco looks good too; 82 rated and already discard.

But my main targets this week will be cheaper in a few days, when the stock increases to choose from.

Ililic is only 19k. He will drop to round 15k, and I'll be grabbing a few of him, cause he's still an 84 rated IF. After that, Duffy, Eggestein, Kararebeck should all go for discard in a few days. Fabian could drop below 20k.

Hold off investing too heavily till at least tomorrow evening, when rewards will crash the prices a bit more.

If you're feeling cheeky, and I've not tried this yet, you could try and grab an IF Lala at 12k, list him for 50k that his SIF is going for and see if you get a bite there. I've gotten some bites like that in previous years :P

I’ve already got a bite on Davies at 17k when he’s freely available for 7k.

• Advertisement

Back to CL Jones for 10k I go :pac: See if this works again

You are a bad man. Very bad man :)

I once "sniped" wrong if, Mertens iirc. Expensive lesson learned ;)

Actually, sharing a tip from the Fifa offical forums.

People are offloading their IF Lalas at 10-11k cause they want his new one....which is currently 50k. Guy there reckons the IF will rise once people see how expensive SIF is.

I use Lala and won't consider selling him until sif drops a bit. And even then I rather quick sell it at 9800 than sell it at 10.5k ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bought around 10 Champions League El Sharawi for less than 6k each...... In a week or so he should be back up to 30 although I have listed all for 12k just to try double my money.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bought around 10 Champions League El Sharawi for less than 6k each...... In a week or so he should be back up to 30 although I have listed all for 12k just to try double my money.

Pick up a Ben Davies and Ashley young too for 6k or so each too. As a lot of people use premier league squads these will rise a lot in a week or 2. Might not hit the 30k+ again but def a lot more than 6k. Fabian delph too

Traore the best card in my 3 player pack.

Suits actually; I was using his IF to get Memphis onto decent chem, so will use the CL card for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Just looked through the market and there was one listed for 30k bin and one straight after at 42k bin. The 42k sold straight away. I'd say someone made a big mistake :o

Aaaaaaand my transfer target pile is full again.

For anyone with a lot of coins, champions league Isco had been selling for 295k a few days ago, his lowest was 250k.
    He’s now down at 120. Will surely rise considerably once this sbc is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

After a draw and a defeat to begin with I must have won ten games on the bounce. Hazard isn't racking up the goals/assists from LM but damn does he do damage :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    For anyone with a lot of coins, champions league Isco had been selling for 295k a few days ago, his lowest was 250k.
    He’s now down at 120. Will surely rise considerably once this sbc is over.

I Invested nearly a mil on Manolas at 110k hoping for him to jump back up soon enough

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I Invested nearly a mil on Manolas at 110k hoping for him to jump back up soon enough

I would rather spend 120k on 90 rated Spanish player from real than 110k on 86 Manolas from Roma tbh.

I wish I had coins now, so much money to be made. The hazard and depay sbc’s plus a few “investments” have me cleaned out.

I would rather spend 120k on 90 rated Spanish player from real than 110k on 86 Manolas from Roma tbh.

It's too late for that, I hadn't time to think :pac:

It's too late for that, I hadn't time to think :pac:

Might work too, or we all end up buying 400 bronze packs soon ;)

Might work too, or we all end up buying 400 bronze packs soon ;)

Think Isco is back up to 160k already on PS4 Manolas at close to 130k, I never even thought of Isco to be honest :pac:

Think Isco is back up to 160k already on PS4 Manolas at close to 130k, I never even thought of Isco to be honest pac:

There is some price fixing going on. Too early to harvest, those bin prices are misleading on ps4.

Misleading might mean some poor guy will pay the asking :)

There is some price fixing going on. Too early to harvest, those bin prices are misleading on ps4.

Misleading might mean some poor guy will pay the asking :)

Scratch that. Sold for 180k and 190k on my watch list.

Nice tip Hogey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bought two of Isco for 130k on pc.

One other card is on sale for 400k with a bin of 450k.
    Will throw them up for 290k and see if anyone bites. There's only 3 CL cards up there. Pretty tasty card though.

• Advertisement

Some strange goings on with them on ps4, Danny rose was freely available at 8k, now cheapest is 15k, I made a nice 7k profit anyway.
    Same with shaqiri, there was loads around 10k, now all 14k plus.

Think I’ll be taking the coins tomorrow rather than packs and just investing in champions league cards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement