Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I have around 500k (well 440 but a few things to sell) to improve this team.

Any advice?

4-2-4

Courtois
    IF Demarcos - CL Ramos - Giminez - CL Hernandez
    Kondogbia - Saul
    Ousmane Dembele - Fekir - SBC Depay - Promes

Was thinking Mbappe or Varane and Modric

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Matip and Jones both went for 10k that cycle.

Prices crashed cause there was a sudden flood of cards onto the market. They will start going back up again. Probably not to the same highs as before. But higher than they are.

Have a load of United and Pool players.

2 of my El Sharawi have sold already for 20k

Profittttttt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Keep getting ****e from the UCL packs but I keep getting drawn back to them. My last pack just there, Naby Keita and Lingard so pretty good compared to everything else I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

That sbc was like Christmas coming early

Stocked up on alisson, kompany and a load of low cost blues from atletico. Have had a vitolo, Juanfran and Rodri all sell for 10.5k each after being bought at 2200

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I have around 500k (well 440 but a few things to sell) to improve this team.

Any advice?

4-2-4

Courtois
    IF Demarcos - CL Ramos - Giminez - CL Hernandez
    Kondogbia - Saul
    Ousmane Dembele - Fekir - SBC Depay - Promes

Was thinking Mbappe or Varane and Modric

I found Payet better than Fekir, providing he will get full chem in your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Toobz wrote: »
    That sbc was like Christmas coming early

Stocked up on alisson, kompany and a load of low cost blues from atletico. Have had a vitolo, Juanfran and Rodri all sell for 10.5k each after being bought at 2200

Which sbc?

Never mind, I thought I missed something ;)

Looks like a lot of traders got their rewards for acting promptly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Which sbc?

Never mind, I thought I missed something ;)

Looks like a lot of traders got their rewards for acting promptly :)

Yeah it’s rebounded back so quickly. I sold some like rose cheaper than I would’ve if I’d known this was bounce back so quickly, I was initially just trying to flip some to sell again.
    Think everyone who got in on them turned a very nice profit this evening.
    I’m holding most of mine until they rise more but got some nice profits already too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did one last pack. I’d have settled for Fred. I wasn’t asking for much but no..gimme bloody chiellini 90 rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just seen a manolas listed at 100k but hadn't got the coins. None under 130k now on PS.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I found Payet better than Fekir, providing he will get full chem in your team.

I need Fekir for Depay so I do.

Anyway opened up my reward packs and got a duplicate untradable reus and a duplicate untradable buffon.

Meanwhile my m8 gets Isco, Fabihno and Pogba

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Took the untradeables this morning. 2 Mega packs and 2 rare gold player packs, over the 44k.

Fernandinho (29k)
    Rakitic (26k)
    Benatia (21k)
    IF Onuachu (10k)
    Naldo (24k)
    Scream Deeney (20k)

Can't complain with that at all. At the very least, some great super subs and high rated SBC fodder. Got well more than the 44k could have bought me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I took the 58k :) and another 50k coming this evening with 2 100k packs to open sure that would be nice every week.

Took the coins too and they're all gone again into investments and what a time to do it!

Took the packs against my own advice.
    Went in to collect coins but figured I was going to do 3 or 4 more champions league upgrades anyway which cost about 8k.
    So worst case scenario I get nothing and can rinse the untradeables through ucl upgrades.

It was worst case scenario! Absolutely nothing in packs!
    Did another 5 ucl upgrades and just about got away with it by getting 88 navas.
    He’ll be useful for an sbc provided it just needs a high squad and doesn’t specify all gold as these cards bizarrely don’t count as gold.

Anyway, pack luck has been atrocious in the past week. I did about 30 of those ucl upgrades and only cards of any note were navas 88, tolisso 84 & Trippier 83.
    I’ve cleared out so much of my gold players doing them, feel like an addict going...”ah my luck will change...1 more”

Are ya sure they don't count as golds?

I've burned duplicate champions league cards in the CL sbc before

Are ya sure they don't count as golds?

I've burned duplicate champions league cards in the CL sbc before

Not for the 2 pack sbc.

Blazer wrote: »
    Not for the 2 pack sbc.

Yeah, I tried to put duplicates back through that and they didn’t count. That’s the one I was talking about, the ucl upgrades

Just checked Vidal there and he's down to around 8k now, that means I've only made a loss of 120k on the 20 I have of him :pac: Hopefully there will be an SBC or a La Liga player of the month soon so I can recoup a bit back. If not the 20 lads can sit there and rot.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just checked Vidal there and he's down to around 8k now, that means I've only made a loss of 120k on the 20 I have of him :pac: Hopefully there will be an SBC or a La Liga player of the month soon so I can recoup a bit back. If not the 20 lads can sit there and rot.

I have about 10 of him too! Think most cards dropped since yesterday as people are selling off cards to buy the champions league ones. I bought mendy Tuesday for 12k and that was his BIN, now he’s just under 10k, there was a couple of other examples I noticed last night too.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I have about 10 of him too! Think most cards dropped since yesterday as people are selling off cards to buy the champions league ones. I bought mendy Tuesday for 12k and that was his BIN, now he’s just under 10k, there was a couple of other examples I noticed last night too.

Hopefully La Liga player of the month is tomorrow, although things have gone very quiet on that front.

Not for the 2 pack sbc.

I'm sure I put in a CL Fegouli yesterday

100% sure

Maybe I'm getting confused

I'm sure I put in a CL Fegouli yesterday

100% sure

Maybe I'm getting confused

It wouldn’t let me use trippier anyway, had to just discard him.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Hopefully La Liga player of the month is tomorrow, although things have gone very quiet on that front.

There’s rumours that EA have quietly cancelled it. Even the page that was up is down.
    After I buying a ton of Banegas which are still sitting on my tradepile.

There’s rumours that EA have quietly cancelled it. Even the page that was up is down.
    After I buying a ton of Banegas which are still sitting on my tradepile.

Yeah I heard that alright, im not letting him go for under 12k :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Took the coins, I'll get some packs tonight. maxed out my trade pile with some more ucl Phil Jones who is still at 2k. Hoping he won't stay that price too long.

Anyone with extra coins should go after the 86 and above ucl players they won't be packed that much over 24 hours so once this sbc is done they will still be rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Took the untradeables, got sif lala, couple of discard IFs and then a stack of 83s/84s of low value. Replenished the untradeables after the CL rinse though!

Toobz wrote: »
    Took the coins, I'll get some packs tonight. maxed out my trade pile with some more ucl Phil Jones who is still at 2k. Hoping he won't stay that price too long.

Anyone with extra coins should go after the 86 and above ucl players they won't be packed that much over 24 hours so once this sbc is done they will still be rare.

Bought around 20 Phils, would you see them selling for 10k eventually?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Took the tradeable options this morning, only got 2 packs as didn't play much this week, only decent card was 84 Callejon. In my second pack there wasn't even a player in it! Just consumables. Done a couple of CL sbcs yesterday and wasn't having much luck until I got 89 Insigne! Too bad he is untradeable, still shoe horning him into my PL team and he gets 8 chem thanks to Jorginho.

Anyone able to recommend 2 centre backs and GK for my PL team? Currently have Schmeichel, Stones & Laporte and it feels like the weak spot in my team. Can't afford Van Dijk or De Gea but most other players in those positions should be an option.

• Advertisement

Anyone able to recommend 2 centre backs and GK for my PL team?

Alison
    Bailly Sokratis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement