Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bought around 20 Phils, would you see them selling for 10k eventually?

I've sold 2 for 10k already :pac:

List them at 9900/10250 and just keep relisting. They'll go eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Bought around 20 Phils, would you see them selling for 10k eventually?

Looking at futbin he never reached 10k to begin with. I'm relisting them at 10.5k BIN like TSC is doing as he has had sales with Jones already. If you wanted you could probably easily sell them over the weekend for 6-8k but I'm happy enough to hold out as I'm not near a console for the weekend.

This is from my last cycle :D

I've shifted 3 Loverns and a Matip as well.

So I'm going with "Liverpool fans are lazier than United ones" at the moment :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've shifted 3 Loverns and a Matip as well.

So I'm going with "Liverpool fans are lazier than United ones" at the moment :P

i think the welfare stats in Liverpool would tell you that already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Iv sold around 8 El Shaarawy for 20k already

All bought for 6k or less

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Ive have one big win in stocking Ribery and make around 50k on Paco. Outside of fitness cards every other card i get is about breaking even/making a few hundred.
    Then i see ye guys making thousands on stupid blue cl cards :mad:
    Anyways im buying every Shane Duffy card and selling it for 17k, my logic is theres at least 100 more irish people who want him for that price :pac:

irishman86 wrote: »
    Ive have one big win in stocking Ribery and make around 50k on Paco. Outside of fitness cards every other card i get is about breaking even/making a few hundred.
    Then i see ye guys making thousands on stupid blue cl cards :mad:
    Anyways im buying every Shane Duffy card and selling it for 17k, my logic is theres at least 100 more irish people who want him for that price :pac:

I'll be grabbing a few Duffys, cause he's a discard PL 81 rated player, so is a safe enough bet. His pace worries me though; can't see him being massively popular as a player.

Ililic down to 16,500. Gonna grab a few when he drops to 15k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'll be grabbing a few Duffys, cause he's a discard PL 81 rated player, so is a safe enough bet. His pace worries me though; can't see him being massively popular as a player.

Ililic down to 16,500. Gonna grab a few when he drops to 15k.

I use him in game and hes honestly my fave defender. His if card is even better.
    Then again maybe im lucky that i seem to play a lot of people who enjoy crossing :pac:

Packed James so my goal of Keane & Best continues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

First sale of Phil Jones on basically the fist proper cycle where they're bunched together.

Hoping to finally get Ronnie this year, his loan card carried me last weekend league

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Took the tradeable options this morning, only got 2 packs as didn't play much this week, only decent card was 84 Callejon. In my second pack there wasn't even a player in it! Just consumables. Done a couple of CL sbcs yesterday and wasn't having much luck until I got 89 Insigne! Too bad he is untradeable, still shoe horning him into my PL team and he gets 8 chem thanks to Jorginho.

Anyone able to recommend 2 centre backs and GK for my PL team? Currently have Schmeichel, Stones & Laporte and it feels like the weak spot in my team. Can't afford Van Dijk or De Gea but most other players in those positions should be an option.

Sanchez is excellent, he’s around the 60k
    I paid him up with Audershwien or whatever his name is to give Meunier chem.
    But Laporte is good as well with anchor. He’s very high marking and tackling for a 83 rated player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Blazer wrote: »
    Sanchez is excellent, he’s around the 60k
    I paid him up with Audershwien or whatever his name is to give Meunier chem.
    But Laporte is good as well with anchor. He’s very high marking and tackling for a 83 rated player.

Cheers. I had my eye on him as whenever I've come up against him he has been a beast. I was thinking two from Sanchez, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Azpilicueta and Otamendi. Then either Allison or Ederson in goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I use ederson and otimendi and find them good

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Just after getting back into this after taking a year out with Fifa18. Have 20 jumbo packs available to open. Have a Brazilian team set up at the moment happy enough to use them for a week or so. Should I open all the packs and hope I get someone decent. Or save them for a later date.

With my luck I'l get no one in all of those packs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Just after getting back into this after taking a year out with Fifa18. Have 20 jumbo packs available to open. Have a Brazilian team set up at the moment happy enough to use them for a week or so. Should I open all the packs and hope I get someone decent. Or save them for a later date.

With my luck I'l get no one in all of those packs...

Open em all! Did you buy 20 packs? Ya sure it's not the 1 pack a week for 20 weeks like I have?

blaa85 wrote:
    Open em all! Did you buy 20 packs? Ya sure it's not the 1 pack a week for 20 weeks like I have?

No I bought the ultimate edition so I presumed I'd get weekly packs like previous years. I originally received 25 packs and opened a few to get me going. Just checking there and i should be getting 40 packs of 2 per week. I bought it on PS store so maybe that's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

How are people buying these CL Cards off me? I bought 4x Matip & 4x Lovren earlier for between 1800-3000 each and have already sold one of each for 10k a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

No I bought the ultimate edition so I presumed I'd get weekly packs like previous years. I originally received 25 packs and opened a few to get me going. Just checking there and i should be getting 40 packs of 2 per week. I bought it on PS store so maybe that's why.

I don't know any edition where you get 25 packs right on the spot!

I don't know any edition where you get 25 packs right on the spot!

The ultimate edition on the PS store. Just checked it there. I only get 25 packs according to it but it doesn't specify that they come weekly so I guess that solves that. Also its on sale now for €65 for anyone that hasn't purchased yet.

The ultimate edition on the PS store. Just checked it there. I only get 25 packs according to it but it doesn't specify that they come weekly so I guess that solves that. Also its on sale now for €65 for anyone that hasn't purchased yet.

I really, really doubt that. They've never done that before. It's always spread over a few weeks. Even if it doesn't specify, I'd put money on that being the distribution method.

Lord TSC wrote:
    I really, really doubt that. They've never done that before. It's always spread over a few weeks. Even if it doesn't specify, I'd put money on that being the distribution method.

Can anyone else confirm maybe? As I said I've been playing FUT for years and took a break last year so was shocked when I received all the packs at once.

Anyway, would ye recommend opening all at once or holding off?

• Advertisement

Strange, the actually EA website has it as 40 packs over 20 weeks.

I preordered it on the ps store and I'm getting 2 packs a week for 20 weeks.

Either way I don't think you're going to get the 40 packs if you already got 25 packs

Either way I don't think you're going to get the 40 packs if you already got 25 packs

Oh I absolutely won't. On the PS store where I bought it, it only states 25 packs so I'm under illusions about that. I won't be getting any more packs.

What would people prefer, 25 packs now or 2 packs a week for 20 weeks?

2 a week for sure. I lose out on 15 packs the way I got them. Strange that they offer less when buying a few weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

25 packs now definitely, everything will be worth F all by the time you open the rest.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    25 packs now definitely, everything will be worth F all by the time you open the rest.

Bingo.

Plus u can open them all at a week where the TOTW looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Champions league players do count as golds in SBCs

I'm looking at it right now

Pop them in and back out and go back in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Champions league players do count as golds in SBCs

I'm looking at it right now

Pop them in and back out and go back in

They don't. Still can be used for sbcs that do not specify gold cards, the high rate sbcs generally don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You know that little slow-down when you pack a good card, right before the badge appears?

Did another couple of UCL upgrades. This time I see the boards come out (as always for blue cards), German flag, GK, bit of a pause, Bayern crest and I’m already smiling....Ulreich.

Those bastards. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

martyos121 wrote: »
    You know that little slow-down when you pack a good card, right before the badge appears?

Did another couple of UCL upgrades. This time I see the boards come out (as always for blue cards), German flag, GK, bit of a pause, Bayern crest and I’m already smiling....Ulreich.

Those bastards. :pac:

Trolled me two times with this card in normal packs. He should be removed from packs :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement