Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Screenshot-20181025-214416.png

Made 2 key signings today and got very lucky with Martial and Lala

I switch to a 4321 sometimes dropping Fekir into RCM.

Next all I have to save up for is Varane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got lucky with a two player pack from a daily objective and got 84 IF Illcic.

Got him again in my player pick and 83 vecino. Not bad I guess but the player picks have been an absolute waste for me.

Opened my gold 2 packs and the first one had nothing. Last one had the Ea logo shadow that means a walkout and it was a scream player. I was delighted thinking it'd but worth something yet it's a 75 rated guy going for discard.

My vidal investments have dropped but the IF Velas have shot up for some reason so going to hold on to both. The ucl packs knocked a good bit of value off my club so still 600kish off Prime Gerrard but can't complain too much after getting Mbappe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi, is Memphis a big step up from his base card? Utterly adore his base card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Any sign of the 100k packs they had last year? Can't remember what they were called.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Any sign of the 100k packs they had last year? Can't remember what they were called.

Ultimate packs.

Cashed in my 10 fit swap for prime pack. Urgh...what a frakkin waste. Not even a walkout.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Rossi, is Memphis a big step up from his base card? Utterly adore his base card.

I haven't used him too much tbh

I loved his Champions League card though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So glad I packed UCL sane after what people were saying about him I would have never got him but he's been savage for me.

As much as I liked martial sane is a big step up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Pickford IF, very similar stats to yer man Allison, but a big upgrade imo from the four or five games I've played so far. He catches the ball!!!!

He saves the ball too btw.

Both with Glove attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completed all the SBCs for next to nothing with all the cards in my club. Got nothing of note, 82 IF RB from the Bundesliga in it... discard, but I’ll keep him for an SBC or something in the future.

I miss the old divisions, I miss the constant promotion or relegation, I miss the coins you received at the end of the season.

I don't like 'Rivals'.

On another note, does anyone else think 'lucky *****' when they see someone with a quality red card? I know I do :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Liamalone wrote: »
    I miss the old divisions, I miss the constant promotion or relegation, I miss the coins you received at the end of the season.

I don't like 'Rivals'.

On another note, does anyone else think 'lucky *****' when they see someone with a quality red card? I know I do :(

I didnt like the old way at all, i love Rivals
    Defo play more FUT with it

And yes i also get the pang of jealousy

I miss extra time!!!!

Going into my first ever weekend league today!

Have the house to myself for the weekend and warmed up last might with 3 wins and 1 draw from 4 rivals matchs so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Going into my first ever weekend league today!

Have the house to myself for the weekend and warmed up last might with 3 wins and 1 draw from 4 rivals matchs so fingers crossed

Be careful, you may become a different person, you will notice subtle changes at 1st, slightly annoyed at things you witness during your games, friday night into saturday morning will lead to you becoming quite angry at times as your players continue to refuse to follow the tactics you set out, but you still win the odd game to keep you interested but then saturday evening into sunday is when you could possibly turn into the hulk with rage, losing sll your matches to complete nonsense, 60 pace lads outpacing your faster players, your 20 shots are getting saved 90% of the time by probably Jordan Pickford while your opponent wins with 3 or 4 shots, you'll slowly calm down cos youv'e completed all 30 games, you'll tell yourself im not playing that WL sh*te again, but then next thursday you'll get that invite to do it all over again and you'll.......Accept it.

Be careful, you may become a different person, you will notice subtle changes at 1st, slightly annoyed at things you witness during your games, friday night into saturday morning will lead to you becoming quite angry at times as your players continue to refuse to follow the tactics you set out, but you still win the odd game to keep you interested but then saturday evening into sunday is when you could possibly turn into the hulk with rage, losing sll your matches to complete nonsense, 60 pace lads outpacing your faster players, your 20 shots are getting saved 90% of the time by probably Jordan Pickford while your opponent wins with 3 or 4 shots, you'll slowly calm down cos youv'e completed all 30 games, you'll tell yourself im not playing that WL sh*te again, but then next thursday you'll get that invite to do it all over again and you'll.......Accept it.

This sounds lovely! good be a serious slog because i finish today around 3pm so will be playing by about five until around 10 and then all day tomorrow as i wont be able to play sunday.

Also on the pace thing my fully fit UCL Sane was running through on goal with about 5 yards and a being chased down by a wreaked david silva and silva didnt only catch him but push him off the ball with ease??!!! i just dont know sometimes....

Also on the pace thing my fully fit UCL Sane was running through on goal with about 4 yards and a wreaked david silva and silva didnt only catch him but push him off the ball with ease??!!! i just dont know sometimes....

Like i said the other day, i had Bellerin get out paced by Billy Sharp, 92 v 60 odd i think, cant remember exactly but when that happens ya know you're banjaxed and its just another 1 of those games.

Like i said the other day, i had Bellerin get out paced by Billy Sharp, 92 v 60 odd i think, cant remember exactly but when that happens ya know you're banjaxed and its just another 1 of those games.

Sane has 96 and silva 66 :confused:

dont get the mechanics behind that, i know players slow down when on the ball but enough for a guy with 66 pace to catch him??

still beat the dude though, UCL Sane, Lacca and POTM Lucas are electric up top

Deflections from tackles and interceptions is another problem for me, i win my fair share but i still have a problem with a ball deflecting 20-30 yards straight to a player in loads of space, its a bit much

Have 204,000 coins after selling Fabinho and Ederson, took a bit of a loss on both though, i have a premier league squad and think i'll pick Mane up or Van Dijk for this WL nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Feels good waking up and knowing I didn't redeem my qualification points :-D goodluck lads!

• Advertisement

I got Adarma Traore in the rewards from last WL, hes goid in real life but brilliant in this, tgat 96 speed, think i'll play him up front today, might get me a few wins through rage quits if no other way, thats if he can run away from the 60 odd pace CB's, lol

Screenshot_20181026-075104_Companion.jpg

My team going into the weekend league.

Could do with a few improvements but its been doing ok for me the last few days in rivals so fingers crossed. :pac:

Noob if you get back to back losses and you feel the red mist coming on just take a break and pet some animals or something.

Then go back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

How will Red Dead affect the quality of players for this weeks WL??? All the pros will stick with fifa anyway but casual players will prob be stuck on RD2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I forgot to redeem my 2000 qualification points as well. It's kind of stupid that you only have a couple of hours to redeem them and you can't enter once the wl starts.

Oh well I'll just have to entertain myself with Red Dead instead of Messi beating Umtiti for a header after the 50th cross in ten minutes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I swear to God if I pack Benzema, Kagawa or Diego Costa one more time the controller is going through the telly. The three of them account for 90% of my walkouts at this stage I reckon. Also seem to be a magnet for Gio Dos Santos, have packed him about 5 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Also on the pace thing my fully fit UCL Sane was running through on goal with about 5 yards and a being chased down by a wreaked david silva and silva didnt only catch him but push him off the ball with ease??!!! i just dont know sometimes....

Lol I use Silva in my team and he’s bloody awesome with a hunter card on him. Not only can he dribble and pass like a god but he flies back and throws in the tackles as well ... it’s crazy when you see the little guy tearing after Aub and winning the ball off him. Drives me nuts when it happens to me but hilarious the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

are most ppl playing 4-3-2-1 this year, im using 442 diamond wide. what are peoples opinions on the various formations? doing ok with what I have

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

UCL Manolas nearing 140k now, gonna let him keep rising as I don't plan on playing it much this weekend, 8 of him bought at 110k ching ching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I got Adarma Traore in the rewards from last WL, hes goid in real life but brilliant in this, tgat 96 speed, think i'll play him up front today, might get me a few wins through rage quits if no other way, thats if he can run away from the 60 odd pace CB's, lol

Does he not have 1 star weak foot or something ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement