Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    2nd prime icons dropped.
    Lampard/Makelele, Larsson,Trezueget,Ferdinand
    Icon prices back up again.

Checked at 6pm and nothing there.

Have they moved their clocks already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

4 wins from 5 now.

4-1 this time. Sane is a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

2nd prime icons dropped.
    Lampard/Makelele, Larsson,Trezueget,Ferdinand
    Icon prices back up again.

Well tits to that, after I had sold some other stuff to get me to about 475k. I'm never getting Ruud.

Think I'll just wipe my squad which will take me to about 550k an build two squads from that.

Just want to clarify. Stupid question maybe, but do you pick one of the five on offer, or is it a random draw?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Just want to clarify. Stupid question maybe, but do you pick one of the five on offer, or is it a random draw?

You can pick 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »
    Well tits to that, after I had sold some other stuff to get me to about 475k. I'm never getting Ruud.

Think I'll just wipe my squad which will take me to about 550k an build two squads from that.

Build own squad and invest the rest.

4 from 6.

Last game was a joke went yo pens and dude won 2-1 every other pen was saved....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is the price increases just typical weekend league stuff?

Few of the IFs I've been bidding on the last few days have had 15% increases...

So its a million for Prime sets 1 +2.
    I wonder will they apply the same for the higher rated ones or be greedy.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is the price increases just typical weekend league stuff?

Few of the IFs I've been bidding on the last few days have had 15% increases...

It was sharp rise tonight as Kante was going for 445k and if Hernandez 185k.

They were below that last weekend. Way below that. 400k and 150k. Bought them a week before for more than that so was monitoring it closely.

• Advertisement

Build own squad and invest the rest.

I don't think I have the patience for it! Researching, constant searching of the markets, wondering who'll get in-forms, sniping etc.

My style is get rewards from SB and rivals and hope to hit the jackpot.

I don't think I have the patience for it! Researching, constant searching of the markets, wondering who'll get in-forms, sniping etc.

sure if you have the patience for that you'll definitely have the patience for trading.
    All you need to do is read this thread and most of us will give tips etc. Just go with them.

sure if you have the patience for that you'll definitely have the patience for trading.
    All you need to do is read this thread and most of us will give tips etc. Just go with them.

That's pretty much what I've been doing and I've a better squad now then I ever had before with 280k I'm the bank and around 20 ifs in my trade pile and a bunch of other stuff

Guess I'll try it. I have 500k now, if I don't have 5 million by Monday I'll be very disappointed in all of you.

So after struggling to get a result my defender decided that enough was enough and took a sit while my opponent scored in extra time with 5 minutes left. Sure that's what defenders do. They just give up and let them in :) injury time is injury time...

Surprised they don't just leave the pitch to take a dump or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

After winning the first 3 games I thought I was on a roll but finished 6 wins from 11. Joke.

At this stage me and EA should just come to an agreement that I'll be given gold 3 rewards each week and we'll stop wasting each other's time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

wonski wrote: »
    my defender decided that enough was enough and took a sit while my opponent scored in extra time with 5 minutes left. Sure that's what defenders do. They just give up and let them in

See Alonso against Man Utd :pac:

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13447879.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-Premier-League-Stamford-Bridge.jpg

Minimum icon price on pc now 690k with a minimum bin of 729k.
    Damnit..I took a hit on Shearer the other day buying him for 630k and selling for 585k. I could have make a profit ffs ..wasn't like I was doing anything with the 850k in my account..it was just resting there.

After winning the first 3 games I thought I was on a roll but finished 6 wins from 11. Joke.

At this stage me and EA should just come to an agreement that I'll be given gold 3 rewards each week and we'll stop wasting each other's time :pac:

Very similar to yourself.

Smashed my first three games lost the next narrowly then smashed my 4th win and then went on a 3 game losing streak.

It's like I was playing too well and all of a sudden my team couldn't do anything right and I was conceding goals from stupid stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just scored a 30 yard half volley with Chris Smalling....my opponent rage quit straight after. Understandable tbf

• Advertisement

I play late as night..I reckon half the players I beat are pissed..all liam malone players lol :D
    I doubt my win ratio of around 60% is really as good in the daylight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Someone mentioned earlier that vela’s IF was increasing and they weren’t sure why.
    I think it might be because the mls mvp should be announced in next few days, in fifa 18 the sbc dropped then in November I think (was it valeri?)

Anyway, just looking at mls goal scoring charts it looks like Martinez might get it with ibra a close second??
    Could be worth holding those mls informs until the mvp is announced and the sell in hype.
    Could also be worth picking up ibra 85 at 6k.

I play late as night..I reckon half the players I beat are pissed..all liam malone players lol :D
    I doubt my win ratio of around 60% is really as good in the daylight :)

Poor Liam...

Leave him alone :)

Did three gold upgrades - scream Dost and Fabinho! Seems to be going well for me with those, especially after the pack luck I’ve had.

Played the first game. This guy is all over me in the first half and has about 15 shots to well..none for me.
    Scored from kick off and then bring on scream Bastian with his 90 pace/dribbling, Chilienni and Vardy and it’s all me then :).
    Suddenly it’s 2-2 then I go 4-2. Win 4-3 but I say he was sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Started 0 -3 have won 5 in a row now 5-4. Got kicked in loading screen of the 4th loss for inactivity for some reason ????

Last game i played a team with socratis ferdinand aguerro, etc. Lowest rated plaer was 88 i think. Won 3-2 :) love those wins more than any.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Just scored a 30 yard half volley with Chris Smalling....my opponent rage quit straight after. Understandable tbf

Got that sweet trophy for you though right :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

You should get some sort of bonus if you make your opp rage quit

irishman86 wrote: »

Got that sweet trophy for you though right :cool:
    I did get some sort of a trophy for it, not too sure what it was tho haha

Fabinho is class as well. Switched to 4321 with him in the middle and Wijnaldum + UCL Keita either side. Running rings round people, and starting to get the hang of timed finishing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Right gonna play some WL this morning, what tactics do ye lads use for intercepting passes cos im constantly getting picked off, defenders jumping in ahead of my strikers, midfielders the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement