Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3 of my 15 IF Lalas sold this morning. Bought them during the stock dump the other night at 10-11k. Making bout 5k profit on each.

Mitrovic slowly rising a bit as well; have 10 I got for discard, and he's up to 13,500 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3 of my 15 IF Lalas sold this morning. Bought them during the stock dump the other night at 10-11k. Making bout 5k profit on each.

Mitrovic slowly rising a bit as well; have 10 I got for discard, and he's up to 13,500 at the moment.

Sold a few Ospinas for 20, bought for 12

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Sold a few Ospinas for 20, bought for 12

Only had one and he went yesterday too. Wish I had gotten more.

Hope the prices of this weeks drop down a bit again. Worried I missed the chance to stock up on 84 rated IFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Only had one and he went yesterday too. Wish I had gotten more.

Hope the prices of this weeks drop down a bit again. Worried I missed the chance to stock up on 84 rated IFs.

My general method is buy Bundes Liga IF for 12k or less and keep listing for 19,750, they eventually sell

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

1 WL game and im done, winning 2-1, hes playing a high line to get back into it, i play a through ball to Vardy and hes in on goal, Matic whose 5 yards behind starts running to catch him, im mashing the sprint button but Vardy wont run, his energy level is green, but his legs wont move, Matic meanwhile in orange is eating up the ground, and catches him in the D outside the box, wins the ball and hoofs it up field, where my newly signed Van Dijk is waiting to head it clear, but his Bernard of Everton appears and flattens Van Dijk, the ball drops and Bernard and his 69 shot blasts it into the top corner from 20 yards, we go to extra time, and he wins on pens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

One of the weekly objectives is for scream Blind card. Score 5 goals with Dutch player.
    Bought about 10 Depays last night around one for 3.5k and listed for 5.2k.
    All sold and he’s around 7k now. Should have bought them all :)
    Ah well I’m still picking them up and relisting for 7k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Thinking about selling my inform ben yedder. Bought him when he was around 90k and now he's 140k. My best trading happens when I do it unintentionally :o

If I do sell him I'd use the funds towards the Reus sbc. I'd use him as a striker instead of ben yedder so after selling him and untradeables it'd cost around 180k minus whatever I get in the packs.

Has anybody used him ? His only downside seems to be stamina which wouldn't bother me too much since I've ucl sane on the bench. He has the injury prone trait though so idk if that means he'll get injured every match or slightly more than often.

I was eyeballing Reus last night but my main concern is using him in teams outside of Budesliga teams, and I don't tend to venture that direction too much :/

I know there was some discussion about POTM Aubamyang the other day. Is he that likely to get one? Tempted to stock up on one or two things now (since I've got some coins to spare). Arsenal team won't be too hard, and I have spare IF Cech and IF Xhaxa in my club. So just a case of grabbing an Ozil, etc. Wonder what else they'll want. Presumably not some Dortmund stuff, right?

Any other contenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Martial, if he gets a motm performance against everton it will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I just played the most embarrassing game of my life in rivals, he has Kepa in goal, im battering his goal but hes saving everything so my opponent says watch this, he puts Wilfred Zaha in goal for the 2nd half, he said he'll be as good as Kepa, he was, saved most of the shots, i scored 1 by myself and he gave me 2 so it was a draw, think i'll just stick to red dead

• Advertisement

Toobz wrote: »
    Martial, if he gets a motm performance against everton it will be interesting.

Ooh, that's an interesting shout alright. 2 vs Chelsea, 1 vs Newcastle. Maybe.

Probably be a LWer though, so I'd nearly rather it wasn't him, cause Hazard has that spot nailed down. A striker works better.

Also, I'm bailing on bloody IF King.

Bought 7 at 38k, never sold a bloody one, and he's dropped to 30k now. Horrific investment.

Also, I'm bailing on bloody IF King.

Bought 7 at 38k, never sold a bloody one, and he's dropped to 30k now. Horrific investment.

he'll probably jump again for potm.

Blazer wrote: »
    he'll probably jump again for potm.

I don't know. POTM might bounce him a bit, but he's an 82 rated Norwegian player who is 30k. There's higher rated players (Cech, Xhaxa, Yarlmenko, Siggy, Maguire, Matip, Pickford) who are all round the same price (some actually cheaper). Barkley is the same rating, but 8k cheaper, and there's a string of 81 rated IFs significantly cheaper too.

At this point, I'm going to grab the 30k back for each of them, and reinvest elsewhere.

Someone like Pickford (also 30k, but 85 rated and English) seems a safer bet if I'm just after SBC fodder in that price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I was eyeballing Reus last night but my main concern is using him in teams outside of Budesliga teams, and I don't tend to venture that direction too much :/

I know there was some discussion about POTM Aubamyang the other day. Is he that likely to get one? Tempted to stock up on one or two things now (since I've got some coins to spare). Arsenal team won't be too hard, and I have spare IF Cech and IF Xhaxa in my club. So just a case of grabbing an Ozil, etc. Wonder what else they'll want. Presumably not some Dortmund stuff, right?

Any other contenders?

Yeah he'd be a bit tough to link but it should be easy enough for my team since I got Goretzka in the ucl upgrade as well so would just have to get a right back to keep them all on chem.

My Arturo Vidals have turned out similarly to your Kings. He was going for around 10.75k when I bought 12 on bid for 9.5 yet he's down to 7.6 now. I'm going to wait a week in the hope that the messi sbc isn't cancelled and/or people doing the new icons and last week/fortnight for the potm causes them to rise.

On the bright side made about 30k on my 10 IF Velas so thinking I'm going to stick with IF trading now as it's more reliable. Not sure who to pick up this week though. If 84 Ilicic was under 20k I'd go for him but might pick up the german right back or Duffy near discard instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Any other contenders?

Yeah at the moment it looks between aubemeyang and martial, Barkley had 2 and an assist too and bellerin has 3 assists.
    Of course, you could see salah bag 3 or today v Cardiff or lacazette has 2 goals too so 2 or 3 for him v palace puts him right in it.

I’ve picked up the entire arsenal team bar aubemeyang, likes of Leno, are so cheap and even lacazette has dropped to 7k now (I already have him but not putting my lacazette with my stats into an sbc)

I’ve also picked up the 2 highest rated players from the clubs aubemeyang has scored against,
    Schmeichel 84 1.3k, maguire 82 for 1k and then Rico 80 and serri 82 from Fulham at almost discard.

The other thing I’ve done is pick up all the cheap 83, 84 and 85 rated premier league players and a couple of 86’s.

These can all be got very cheap, just check futbin for latest prices,
    83,s Pickford, Laporte, mata, keita, Patricio, morata
    84’s schmeichel, Leno, sokratis, Bernardo Silva, gundogan, mkhitaryan, Jorginho
    85’s - kompany 12k, Allison 12k, alderweireld 12k
    86’s - ozil 19k, ederson 19k, otamendi 19k matic 19.5k.

I’m not buying these for investments, just to make it cheaper for myself.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    On the bright side made about 30k on my 10 IF Velas so thinking I'm going to stick with IF trading now as it's more reliable. Not sure who to pick up this week though. If 84 Ilicic was under 20k I'd go for him but might pick up the german right back or Duffy near discard instead.

Ilicic and Fabian were my main targets, but both have risen a bit in price now. I got a few Ilicic at 18k, and he's up to 23k now, but I'm hoping he drops a little again so I can grab a few more.

Vecino at 15k doesn't look bad; not a great hybrid, but still 83 rated.

Jovic, Eggstein, Duffy, Kaderabeck, Lodiero. All hovering round discard, and thats my priority order for going after them currently. If I can get them below 11k, I'm stocking up.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m not buying these for investments, just to make it cheaper for myself.

Yeap, same thought process. Thanks for that post. I got Ozil, already have a few of the Arsenal camp. If I can even make that cheaper, I'm doing well. Worry they'll want Auba himself though.

If its Aub I reckon they'll definitely have him as a requirement.
    Also there's only one other Gabon player in the premiership so worth have him..just in case EA slip up and he can be used :)
    Taking a chance and buying Aub..I'm about 400k off buying Van Basten at 1.2million so might as well invest.
    I can decide then whether to do his SBC or not. I reckon if he scores any few goals against Palace he'll jump 100k or so in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would Duffy be a good for trading? POTM SBC would likely need some IFs and he's only 13k right now.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Would Duffy be a good for trading? POTM SBC would likely need some IFs and he's only 13k right now.

Yeah he would be. I’m hoping he’ll drop down near 11k, I got 3 or 4 mitrovic IF last week for 11k, kept one and rest went for 14.5k

• Advertisement

Got the 86 depay, had 3 left to do in French league so figured I might as well complete it now to get the blind scream card.

I kinda regretted starting the French league sbc as I really can’t fit him into current team but I’ll try him out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got the 86 depay, had 3 left to do in French league so figured I might as well complete it now to get the blind scream card.

I kinda regretted starting the French league sbc as I really can’t fit him into current team but I’ll try him out anyway.

He will be a decent sub to be fair at least for a few months anyway.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He will be a decent sub to be fair at least for a few months anyway.

Oh that he will be, but a costly one at about 300k.
    I have put together an ok hybrid team with him at 4-4-2 for chemistry and then switching to 4-2-2-2 in game.

When is the POTM SBC usually announced/released?

J. Marston wrote: »
    When is the POTM SBC usually announced/released?

12 days left on the hazard one so I’d say Friday 12th would be most likely

12 days left on the hazard one so I’d say Friday 12th would be most likely

Bought 20 IF Duffys at 12k each. Now to play the waiting game.

I reckon they'll include a dortmund sbc as part of the Aub potm if he gets it.

Blazer wrote: »
    I reckon they'll include a dortmund sbc as part of the Aub potm if he gets it.

Yeah quite possibly. I still have a few from when I bought in advance of the reus sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

New sbcs up. Looks like they now post them around 6:30.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    New sbcs up. Looks like they now post them around 6:30.

Check your clubs for silver players required. Cam or cm from danish league, rb from prem and cab from serie a, I just sold a silver rb from prem for 5.5k and 4K for some of the others, nice handy 25/30 k.
    Bought Pickford IF for 28k out of them to have for sbc’s

The pack as the reward is fairly rubbish so happy to take coins instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement