Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

anybody else doing WL or is it all trading here?

Currently 10 for 10 myself, can't see me getting the time for 20 games tomorrow though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bought 20 IF Duffys at 12k each. Now to play the waiting game.

Make sure you start listing them up for round 17k now and relist every hour you can. You will get some sales between now and the SBC, where you can then reinvest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2 for 3 at the moment. I'm on 12-12am this week so I say if I get to 8 wins I'll be happy with the amount of games I'll actually get to play.
    Only reason I'm even doing WL this weekend is I had the qualification points before Thursday so didn't want to lose the 2k points from previous weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    anybody else doing WL or is it all trading here?

Currently 10 for 10 myself, can't see me getting the time for 20 games tomorrow though.

Yeah I'm doing it Not having as good a week as last week have about 10 from 16 but if I can get to 17 I'll be happy enough with that and concentrate on rdr2 for few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Doing the weekend league myself this weekend. Only managed 6 wins out of 15 games so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Packed sane twice in 3 days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Packed sane twice in 3 days now.

Unlucky lol

Up to 8 wins now in 19 games. Guna try for 11 wins.

Could someone explain how sane with a hunter card can't catch jaunfran with a sential card.

Up to 8 wins now in 19 games. Guna try for 11 wins.

Could someone explain how sane with a hunter card can't catch jaunfran with a sential card.

he's obviously doping :D
    Hell my David Silva can race back and catch my opponents Aub :D

Blazer wrote: »
    he's obviously doping :D
    Hell my David Silva can race back and catch my opponents Aub :D

Is that you controling Silva or him making his own arrangements. Mine does nothing. Just stands there like a spare part.

• Advertisement

Is that you controling Silva or him making his own arrangements. Mine does nothing. Just stands there like a spare part.

I control him..I do have a hunter card on him but hell that still only brings him upto 80 pace/acceleration.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Doing the weekend league myself this weekend. Only managed 6 wins out of 15 games so far.

On Friday got 2 (yes two) wins our of 13.

Havent played at all until this morning and hammered 4 in a row scoring 14 goals and conceding just 1 with 2 rage quits along the way.

Break is sometimes better than playing too many.

wonski wrote: »
    On Friday got 2 (yes two) wins our of 13.

Havent played at all until this morning and hammered 4 in a row scoring 14 goals and conceding just 1 with 2 rage quits along the way.

Break is sometimes better than playing too many.

I had spread it out myself. Played 9 Friday and on won 5. Then only only managed 1 from 6 Saturday. Today I've won 3 out of 7.
    Up to 9 wins now. If I can win 2 more from my remaining 8 games I'll be happy.

My big issue is defending. The goals I concede are absolutely ridiculous.

Nearly most of the time I tackle them I'll get the tackle but they still have the ball or they take it straight back. I'm getting muscled off the ball to easily aswell Even when using the jockeying button.

That should seal potm for aubemeyang

That should seal potm for aubemeyang

Errr, Barkley pushing him close with a goal and assist.
    Think that’s 3 goals and 2 assists v aubemeyang 5 goals.
    Another Barkley goal could see him win it.
    Grabbed his IF there for 21k just Incase.

Can’t afford aubemeyangs base card at the moment and it wasn’t required for Lucas, hazard or reus so hoping it won’t be here either

Edit: another Barkley assist, that’s 3 goals and 3 assists. Grabbed another of his IF at 21k just Incase. Easily sell for same price if not needed

I reckon they didn't bother for Lucas becuase there was other Brazilian forwards and his card was too cheap at around 5k.
    Mane's card last year was 70k before his potm card and it jumped to 250k during it.
    While Hazards's was already incredibly expensive so would have locked a lot of people out of it at the start.
    This time around we're 3 months in, a lot of people would have him and if they kept it basic enough requirements he could be got for 500-600k. At least I'm hoping so. Think I'll buy another of his cards just in case :)
    I'm hoping EA will go the lazy route of requiring his card for one, the teams he scored against and an Arsenal squad.
    However they could also go the Dortmund, Arsenal, 5 goals team while a ton of IF cards but I think the best way for EA is for people to flog their cards to buy his base card and burn them all.

Also don't forget Lemina who's a Gabon CM for Southampton in case EA screw up and forget there's another Gabon player in the premiership:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Errr, Barkley pushing him close with a goal and assist.
    Think that’s 3 goals and 2 assists v aubemeyang 5 goals.
    Another Barkley goal could see him win it.
    Grabbed his IF there for 21k just Incase.

Can’t afford aubemeyangs base card at the moment and it wasn’t required for Lucas, hazard or reus so hoping it won’t be here either

Edit: another Barkley assist, that’s 3 goals and 3 assists. Grabbed another of his IF at 21k just Incase. Easily sell for same price if not needed

I would argue the fact Auba hasn't had an inform may swing it in his favour. Wonder could they swerve us and look for St. Etienne as part of the SBC, would make it very expensive with extinct players.

I reckon they didn't bother for Lucas becuase there was other Brazilian forwards and his card was too cheap at around 5k.
    Mane's card last year was 70k before his potm card and it jumped to 250k during it.
    While Hazards's was already incredibly expensive so would have locked a lot of people out of it at the start.
    This time around we're 3 months in, a lot of people would have him and if they kept it basic enough requirements he could be got for 500-600k. At least I'm hoping so. Think I'll buy another of his cards just in case :)

You could be right. I might sell off some stuff and buy it as I’d be happy to use auba’s base card for a while anyway.
    I’ll see how the day plays out first, martial still to play too.

Toobz wrote: »
    I would argue the fact Auba hasn't had an inform may swing it in his favour. Wonder could they swerve us and look for St. Etienne as part of the SBC, would make it very expensive with extinct players.

Why St. Etienne?

You could be right. I might sell off some stuff and buy it as I’d be happy to use auba’s base card for a while anyway.
    I’ll see how the day plays out first, martial still to play too.

I've a spare Aubameyang card. Yours for 600k :D

• Advertisement

Team he played for before Dortmund, would be great if they changed it up like that

I've a spare Aubameyang card. Yours for 600k :D

I’ll give you 2 Leroy sane :D

Good shout toobz in st. Étienne, I’ll pick up some of them too

Toobz wrote: »
    Team he played for before Dortmund, would be great if they changed it up like that

yeah just copped that..picked up 3 x 84 Ruffier for 1.7k lol on pc.
    And a IF card from that club also..just in case :)

Hopefully if he does get potm they give him at least a +3 boost.

That Ruffiers a bargain as is!

You wont lose on the silvers if you buy them, they're rare enough with the French SBC you could probably get a 1k mark up on a few if you listed them now to the time the POTM SBC drops

Managed to get 11 wins with 6 games left. Guna leave it there as I can't see myself winning 3 out of 6.

another goal and 2 assists for Barkley.
    So 4 goals and 4 assists.....he'll have to get it now.

another goal and 2 assists for Barkley.
    So 4 goals and 4 assists.....he'll have to get it now.

Think he’s 3 and 3, when I posted earlier I was already counting the goal and assist he had got already in that game.

Think he’s 3 and 3, when I posted earlier I was already counting the goal and assist he had got already in that game.

damnit man :) I just put my Aub back up for sale..hopefully no one will buy him :)

damnit man :) I just put my Aub back up for sale..hopefully no one will buy him :)

Buy a Tony martial instead haha

• Advertisement

2 new sbc’s up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement