Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Also scream cards have changed their shape. Schweinsteiger with 91 pace, 80 passing and 90 dribbling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    Also scream cards have changed their shape. Schweinsteiger with 91 pace, 80 passing and 90 dribbling :)

He's brilliant..well worth doing.

Blazer wrote: »
    He's brilliant..well worth doing.

Yeah, might use him with Ibra off bench for a game or two :)

Significant amount of non rare gold lb and rb from Italian league are selling well above their normal price ;)

wonski wrote: »
    Significant amount of non rare gold lb and rb from Italian league are selling well above their normal price ;)

required for one of the SBCs..lazy buyers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Made about 100k there from going through gold players in my club, as well as the left and right backs I found the lm and rm were selling well too.
    Particularly from serie a and bundesliga but also popular nations like Portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

finishing WL 17-2.

just running out of the time.

RossieMan wrote: »
    finishing WL 17-2.

just running out of the time.

there's loads of time left :)
    I dont' get home till 12:30 am tonight and I'm going to try and get to 8 wins if possible :D
    I only have 2 from 5 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So I finished my first weekend league and I have 17 wins from 30 games

I didn't know you could only play 30 until I had two left and I needed one win. Lost my 29th game and went 2 down in the 30th got it to extra time and won with a goal in the 118th minute with super sub Cedric bakambu, he'll forever be a club legend.

Also big up to blazer for the Silva tip I went 3 games losing and bought Silva and won 5 on the bounce what a player!

Also UCL sane is a beast. Best player I've ever used in ultimate team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    So I finished my first weekend league and I have 17 wins from 30 games

I didn't know you could only play 30 until I had two left and I needed one win. Lost my 29th game and went 2 down in the 30th got it to extra time and won with a goal in the 118th minute with super sub Cedric bakambu, he'll forever be a club legend.

I must give this hiding the ball in the corner a rattle :D

Liam you wouldn't believe how much if a prick I was..

Four nil up and slowing that game down.

Hope I get rewarded now in the week with a good player pick ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got my 17 wins in too happy enough with it after a sticky weekend league.

Liam you wouldn't believe how much if a prick I was..

Four nil up and slowing that game down.

Hope I get rewarded now in the week with a good player pick ha

Whatever floats yer boat amigo, just yanking yer chain :D 17 wins is good going, lost plenty of games at four nil up :( Keep 'er lit!

Ha I know mate, didn't do it that much but did when I had to, generally I ran away with it or went two or three down early days and tried to drag it back and was successful a few times!

Find sometimes the game just doesn't want you to win as well conceding mental goals and goalkeepers throwing the ball into there own net ha

Find sometimes the game just doesn't want you to win as well conceding mental goals and goalkeepers throwing the ball into there own net ha

And there is Fifa in a nutshell lol

Also big up to blazer for the Silva tip I went 3 games losing and bought Silva and won 5 on the bounce what a player!

Also UCL sane is a beast. Best player I've ever used in ultimate team
    If you play a passing game at all you need either Silva or De Bruyne, and there’s a huge price difference between both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I hate the gameplay this year, it's just so random. 90 min, 2-0 up, KBD with his 63 jumping towers above my defense to make it 2-1 from a corner. Then he gets time for another attack, my AI player gives away a penalty. I stay middle, he goes middle, and it goes through my keepers hand.

I have to say I'm loving it this year so far.
    Got 6 wins out of 9 in WL..wish I had time to play the other 21 games but unfortunately having weekend work and kids means I was lucky to play those 9 games this weekend.

Also have to say I love CL Sterling..while not as prolific as Hazard his assist ratio in 178 games is 47 goals and 56 assists so I'm very happy with him.

Poor potm Lucas don't even get a look in and just sits on the bench.

I can't even see ffs

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    I can't even see ffs

Your tv probably went into standby hours ago :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

I had 75k just sitting there and thought ill grab a 50k pack
    ****ing Leno was all i got :mad:
    Now im angry at myself for buying it

irishman86 wrote: »
    I had 75k just sitting there and thought ill grab a 50k pack
    ****ing Leno was all i got :mad:
    Now im angry at myself for buying it

I did the ‘world class’ part of icons 2 sbc to get the 50k pack for approximately 35k and my best card was 82 keeper sommer!! The 12 cards were all discards.
    I can’t complain too much because I packed Alex Sandro earlier but to get 7k worth of cards from a 50k pack is shocking!
    Anyway, from the 100k I made from selling gold cards when that sbc came out earlier and my Alex Sandro money I picked up aubemeyang for 285k on bid.
    Personally I don’t think it’ll be required for his sbc but I’m happy to use that card for my team in next couple of weeks and also see how I find him.
    (I know his potm card would be better but it’d give me s feel for if I want to go for the sbc or not)

I have a few bob in the bank and plenty to make coins in my trade pile when the right SBC's land, also very happy with my team at the minute so I might buy a full team of arsenal and Dortmund players in the hope I have a slim chance at a player of the month aubg but even then I shouldn't lose out too much!

Also suppose I should pick up one or two in forms from both just in case? I have a few in my trade pile from the prem Duffy, Barkley, pickford and mitrovic so should be ok there but might get xhaka just in case and maybe a Paco?

Also would the swap deal Paco count I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone gonna sell their team before the black Friday crash? I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

Why is there a black Friday crash?

Also is there anywhere I can see the difference in rewards between differebt ranks in weekend league? Like pack probability and that?

Got 17 wins so wondering what to expect I'm sure eith my luck will be feck all!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sold all my kings, replaced them with a few Pickfords. Already paying off.

2DQs7wx.jpg
    Why is there a black Friday crash?

They tend to do pack deals, so a load of packs get open

Though I'm not convinced its not a psychological thing nowadays, where everyone gets it into their head to mass sell their teams, driving prices down.

I bought a few of him as well hopefully I get a bite!

Is there anywhere that shows how many points you needed to get different ranks in rivals last week? Currently in gold 1 and wanna make sure I stay there ha

I bought a few of him as well hopefully I get a bite!

Is there anywhere that shows how many points you needed to get different ranks in rivals last week? Currently in gold 1 and wanna make sure I stay there ha

Yeah, when you go into weekly reward rankings press triangle (ps4) and it shows you the previous weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

prices plummet for black Friday every year.

I'll keep my team for another week, then sell up.
    You'll save yourself a couple of coins doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement