Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads any tips on trading? Have 168k at the minute built up initially from bronze packs, coins from rivals and some trading but it was slow and low level trading flipping cheap players. Now I have 168k whats the next step up in trading to bring in better profits?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

This available in any of your daily objectives? It’s not in mine, from reading through Twitter it seems some people got it in objectives and lots didn’t.

Bit annoying after collecting 11 of them up until now. There should be 1 more though after this.

https://twitter.com/fifauteam/status/1056837808491499521?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Yeah i dont have that daily objective either. Annoying since im on 10 not including the new weekly objective futswap card

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Could it be that those who missed previous daily objective got second chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I had that today to pick up my 12th card don't think I've missed any...

Got lalana though he's pretty decent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Played weekend league for the first time on Fifa 19, was grand, got enough wins to qualify for next weekend

My question is, I am already marked as Rank I in Division Rivals from points made in weekend league, do I get the Division Rivals rewards for being in Rank I from the points I made in weekend league? Think I might take the mid-week off and play Red Dead if I have the rank/prizes locked in :D

Cheers!

Y3ah you get 400 points a game for division rivals while playing weekend league.

Be careful though the points required for each rank go up as more and more people play.

Last week you needed over 22k for gold 1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

The rivals points are always going up. You are currently ranked division 1 but come Thursday that probably won't be the case. Either way go enjoy red dead instead of worrying over a chance to be disappointed by more packs would be my advice

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

The rivals points are always going up. You are currently ranked division 1 but come Thursday that probably won't be the case. Either way go enjoy red dead instead of worrying over a chance to be disappointed by more packs would be my advice

Cheers, yeah packs have been poor for me this year, no stand out players for my squad, and not even good enough to sell on. Ive had to buy all players of my squad which is a bit annoying. Will check tomorrow how I am ranked and might play a few games but il take it easy, did all my weekend league in one day so id quite like a few days off haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Just checked and I've got 1650 players in my club. Should I just start selling them off?

I reckon the SBC's are only going to give me more of the crap I've already got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve probably got rank 3 this week....not had enough time due to work. Taking the coins tho, packs have been ****e for me. Red Dead for the remainder of the week now.

I mentioned this a few pages back, ea have tweeted it’s active now although it hasn’t appeared yet, would suspect there’s a mix up with clocks going back and it’ll appear soon (or at 6)

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1056953852983828481?s=21

Hopefully it requires something that gives us a chance to sell those Vidal cards a few of us are stuck with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I mentioned this a few pages back, ea have tweeted it’s active now although it hasn’t appeared yet, would suspect there’s a mix up with clocks going back and it’ll appear soon (or at 6)

They tweeted right after to say its released at 6pm UK time.

Axwell wrote: »
    They tweeted right after to say its released at 6pm UK time.

Ah cool, hadn’t seen that. Plenty of time for people to panic buy my koke’s so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ah cool, hadn’t seen that. Plenty of time for people to panic buy my koke’s so :)

Finally my Banegas can be gone.

Good ole lazy buyers! Bought a few if Duffy for discard just in case a SBC came up needing it's and listed them for 15k BIN and I've sold a few already

83 and 84 + squads required.

No if requirement but should ship a few cards with that.

He looks good though and wouldn't break the bank to do either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He is only good now when he has the 90 pace that will be gone next time it changes and he will be crap again I won't be doing it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Vidals be gone! Pain in my fúcking face looking at him and his 20 heads on my tradepile.

• Advertisement

Have a la liga team for fitness just listed any of them over 82 rated for max BIN hopefully sell em been meaning to try a serie a team immoblie looks outrageous

Boom

izvzw1.jpg

That's a close race redzer haha

Did the Koke sbc, the rewards are quite decent, a 35k and a 45k pack in addition to an 86 player (sbc fodder)

Gave me a chance to clear out a few 83’s and 84’s so cost me nothing but even to buy all the players required it’s only costing 40k so everyone should do this.

Get in there lads! :pac:
    swep79.jpg

God rivals feels like they’re playing in mud compared to weekend mode. Damn stupid severs.

I enjoy going back to to rivals for the few games no pressure just play to get the points to finish rank one.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I enjoy going back to to rivals for the few games no pressure just play to get the points to finish rank one.

My win percentage is actually higher in weekend mode. I’m finding rivals a right grind today

Blazer wrote: »
    My win percentage is actually higher in weekend mode. I’m finding rivals a right grind today

I grinds rivals on Thursdays get in may be 9 or 10 games get my points up and if I play all my weekend games I'm sitting about 20k points so don't need to play much at all then until following Thursday for new week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What division are you though? From div 3 up, it's a real pain in the are trying to get to rank 2 even. Its like 26k for rank 2 on PC in division 2. Madness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement