Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    What division are you though? From div 3 up, it's a real pain in the are trying to get to rank 2 even. Its like 26k for rank 2 on PC in division 2. Madness.

Meh I’m back down to 5. Back on track now. 7-0 against some poor sap so all good again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

For rank 3 I get 4 rare player packs if I rake the untradable rewards, its a grind but I think that's worth it. Division 3 is awful though, its 2 or 4 that's only worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

What division are you though? From div 3 up, it's a real pain in the are trying to get to rank 2 even. Its like 26k for rank 2 on PC in division 2. Madness.

Div 4 I have no interest in grinding any higher I only take the coins so it's not worth it I even drew games last thursday so I wouldn't get promoted to div 3.

The game consumes just the right amount of my time at moment im not going to spend the entire week grinding out rivals and then turn around and play 30 matches the weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah I've played a lot of fifa the last few days pretty much all evening Friday and all day Saturday along with a few games yesterday and today.

I'm s little worried if the rewards are crap I'll hit total burn out and not come back ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Good ole lazy buyers! Bought a few if Duffy for discard just in case a SBC came up needing it's and listed them for 15k BIN and I've sold a few already

Same buddy mine are selling at 16k two an hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Does the black Friday crash affect Icons? I've my eye on the baby Scholes as my next target.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Had a message on console when I logged in to say that because of the error I was receiving my missing item, the futswap player from daily objectives yesterday.

Have 12 now, noob, how are you finding lallana?
    Do you think he’d be someone you’d use in your next weekend league?

Does the black Friday crash affect Icons? I've my eye on the baby Scholes as my next target.

They won't go below 550k anytime soon, they're 700k on PC.

Not because they're worth it, because of the icon SBCs. They'll have to bring a baby icon SBC out in the near future.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Had a message on console when I logged in to say that because of the error I was receiving my missing item, the futswap player from daily objectives yesterday.

Have 12 now, noob, how are you finding lallana?
    Do you think he’d be someone you’d use in your next weekend league?

I'm not sure to be honest I have him in midfield with matic and Silva and because he has such good passing I thought might as well try him and hopefully he can be similar to Silva but he nearly gets forward to much for me, scored a few goals coming into the box along with my striker though, think I'll be stick with Fred as I find him a bit better at covering the midfield but would defo be bringing him on for the last thirty to try get back into it if I need.

Might be a good option if you don't have Silva though just worried I'll get overrun if I use both of them in midfield.

I also have terrible pack luck so nice to get a decent card for the swap items

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

So I’m going to sell up my Serie A team for La Liga. When’s a good time to sell? Saw it mentioned on here that prices will drop for Black Friday. Have they dropped already?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure to be honest I have him in midfield with matic and Silva and because he has such good passing I thought might as well try him and hopefully he can be similar to Silva but he nearly gets forward to much for me, scored a few goals coming into the box along with my striker though, think I'll be stick with Fred as I find him a bit better at covering the midfield but would defo be bringing him on for the last thirty to try get back into it if I need.

Might be a good option if you don't have Silva though just worried I'll get overrun if I use both of them in midfield.

I also have terrible pack luck so nice to get a decent card for the swap items

Cheers, yeah I use arnoutovic IF in the cam role rotating with Silva and have matic and Fred as holding mids.
    I’ll probably get the lallana as I think I’d be lucky to get an 86 rated player from a 45k pack (prime players) so I think I’ll bank getting the 86 player.

I’d def never use el sherawaay, 2 star weak foot.

Redo91 wrote:
    So I’m going to sell up my Serie A team for La Liga. When’s a good time to sell? Saw it mentioned on here that prices will drop for Black Friday. Have they dropped already?

Sell Friday, prices are at their peak generally.
    Some players have fell dramatically over the past week in the cheaper cards, martial/Jesus have dropped about 20k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9/20 teams done for the French league.

Unfortunately, they are the @cheaper@ teams, that also happen to give the best packs.

The more expensive ones all have worse packs, cause they are silver teams and stuff. I've broke about even on the 100k invested so far, but still have about 280k left.

But that Memphis looks so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    9/20 teams done for the French league.

Unfortunately, they are the @cheaper@ teams, that also happen to give the best packs.

The more expensive ones all have worse packs, cause they are silver teams and stuff. I've broke about even on the 100k invested so far, but still have about 280k left.

But that Memphis looks so good.

Just instand sold silver Kurzawa lb for 10k so good luck ;)

I might open few silver packs to test my luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote:

Sell Friday, prices are at their peak generally.
    Some players have fell dramatically over the past week in the cheaper cards, martial/Jesus have dropped about 20k.
    Cheers! Was hoping I wouldn’t have to wait until after Black Friday so happy to sell up this Friday. Might buy on Monday then and give it a skip from playing over the weekend.

Prices won't change much from Friday to Monday tbh. But you'll net yourself probably 20-30k.

Black Friday isn't for another 3 or so weeks, people will begin panic selling in the coming weeks though so be careful holding too long if you don't plan on playing.

Personally im not going to sell anything in prep for this price crash, im pretty happy with my main Prem team and to be honest the most expensive player i could probably sell it David Silva.

what i do plan on doing is picking up a few good subs to come off the bench, i currently use rashford and bakambu but i wouldn't mind getting martial back as i really liked him to come on for POTM Lucas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Did the Koke sbc, the rewards are quite decent, a 35k and a 45k pack in addition to an 86 player (sbc fodder)

Gave me a chance to clear out a few 83’s and 84’s so cost me nothing but even to buy all the players required it’s only costing 40k so everyone should do this.

Just did this on the app. Ended up with Mane, Sterling and Alli out of the packs. Well worth it.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Just did this on the app. Ended up with Mane, Sterling and Alli out of the packs. Well worth it.

Wow, that’s a very nice pull.
    Best I got was an 81 German totw player but I’ll take that, he’ll be used in an sbc.

They were very generous with this sbc in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

yeah pack neur in the first one, so basically ended up getting koke for free and about 40k in coins happy days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm going to do another weekend league and then sell off Ronaldo and overmars and take a few weeks off.

I'm not really expecting make any money on them but I want to have myself covered incase anything crazy happens but going on past couple years i think the lowest prices were a day or two before black friday.

Wow, that’s a very nice pull.
    Best I got was an 81 German totw player but I’ll take that, he’ll be used in an sbc.

They were very generous with this sbc in my opinion.

Not to me.
    Best pull was a 1.2k player.
    My mega pack? De Jong,,,ea cocksuckers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did the Reus Sbc and saved the packs for the new totw tomorrow.

Anybody know why the market is so high ? Vidal is up to 10k after being 6 a few days ago and despite barely breaking even on my 15+ Sergi Robertos and Arthurs for the past week I've made 30k on each batch today.

Also made about 40k after tax on my 10 IF Velas so going to sell up and invest in this totw and leave some coins for Saturday to pick up tomorrows ones then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Did the Reus Sbc and saved the packs for the new totw tomorrow.

Anybody know why the market is so high ? Vidal is up to 10k after being 6 a few days ago and despite barely breaking even on my 15+ Sergi Robertos and Arthurs for the past week I've made 30k on each batch today.

Also made about 40k after tax on my 10 IF Velas so going to sell up and invest in this totw and leave some coins for Saturday to pick up tomorrows ones then.
    Koke SBC requires La Liga players etc so that's why they've went up.

When do we get the weekend league and rivals rewards?

Do people always open then at a certain time and when is best,?

Thursday morning for rivals and 6pm same day for weekend rewards.

Not sure if it’ll be an hour earlier with clocks going back but it had been between 7.30 and 8 am for rivals rewards on Thursday and 7 pm for weekend league rewards.

This team of the week looks like it’s going to be very good for people getting player picks.
    I think scream team cards go out of packs Thursday at 5pm so def open your rivals rewards before then to have the extra chance of getting a scream card or totw.

Are all the futswap players out now ? I'm 2 short of lallana with the weekly objective still to do.

I missed one of the sbcs and I didn't get any daily objective yesterday but other than those two I don't think I missed any.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Are all the futswap players out now ? I'm 2 short of lallana with the weekly objective still to do.

I missed one of the sbcs and I didn't get any daily objective yesterday but other than those two I don't think I missed any.

There’s 1 more to go.
    Have you logged in on console today? I was on mobile app and got nothing but when I logged in on console I got a message to say that they were giving me the one over the error in the daily objective so I just assumed everyone got it?

• Advertisement

There’s 1 more to go.
    Have you logged in on console today? I was on mobile app and got nothing but when I logged in on console I got a message to say that they were giving me the one over the error in the daily objective so I just assumed everyone got it?

I have but didn't get anything.

Can't buy a win in rivals :( Lost 3-2 to a guy who scored 2 headers with messi and a goal where my defender took a touch instead of heading the cross out letting him score.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement