Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Stichy wrote:
    I know it's my own problem thanks for that you seem like a pleasant individual, you're right on the skill drills though I will have to invest some time on that end of things when I get a chance.

I'm sorry? I wasn't attacking you. Timed finishing is what makes people score the goals rather than hit the post. Turning it off doesn't help your shots. It's still there, you just can't use it. I'd leave it on, even if you don't use it all the time.

You'll find a massive difference when you get the hang of it, even try it in offline mode or on beginner in squad battles. Practise against someone or something crap, you'll have it after Messing up a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

blaa85 wrote: »
    It's pretty rough in division 5 this evening alright. One win and 2 draws in 6 games but I'm coming up against some lethal teams. Im in rank 1 and have more points then what was required last week so I should be safe.

Got the prime players pack from the fut swap and got Chiellini and Buffon so not all bad tonight.

Played a bit last night in Div 5, it was tough, nearly hoping to go down a league where the games are more my level, or until I build up my team, hopefully get something good from my WL rewards tomorrow to help with the team

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Anyone else lagging a lot today?
    Mine is even buffering at stages in a match!!
    Haven't changed any network settings, so I'm not sure what's causing the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Played few games this afternoon on xbox it was running fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Played a bit last night in Div 5, it was tough, nearly hoping to go down a league where the games are more my level, or until I build up my team, hopefully get something good from my WL rewards tomorrow to help with the team

I have a savage enough team, still could barely get a win! I was one win away from promotion on Sunday night. I'm hovering around 1300 now. WL was a lot easier. Think I'm just going to enjoy WL and probably still get rank 3 rewards without touching rivals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Some nice players in there for anyone getting player picks tomorrow (unlikely to get any but nice to hope)

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1057648465948270594?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Geez, that’s a nice TOTW for player picks. Sancho might be a good shout too

I'd love manolas he is the first totw that I could pack and not have to adjust my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Are all the futswap players out? Have nine but would like ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

so many lw's but sure wont get a good pick away so Sane is safe ha

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Are all the futswap players out? Have nine but would like ten.

There’s 1 left to go. It’ll have to be in sbc at 6 as there’s nothing in daily objectives

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s 1 left to go. It’ll have to be in sbc at 6 as there’s nothing in daily objectives

Cool, thanks. I'd rather have the prime players pack instead of a mega pack, will still get crud though. I did POTM Hazard and got bog all from the variety of packs from that, and the Koke sbc was it that dished out two decent packs.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Cool, thanks. I'd rather have the prime players pack instead of a mega pack, will still get crud though. I did POTM Hazard and got bog all from the variety of packs from that, and the Koke sbc was it that dished out two decent packs.

Nope, nothing in sbc’s for futswap player today. There’s actually 46 hours left on that futswap promo though, I thought it ended tomorrow so they’ll have to have the last one in daily objectives tomorrow or an sbc.

Yeah, it's a bit mixed up though. The splash screen on entering UT says it's ends in 23hrs yet in the actual sbc section it states that they end in 1 day, 23hrs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Does anyone know why certain players from ita2 are going for ridiculous money?

Packed cm Barberis and he was going for 3k, now not even there. Had few more in club going for 3k easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Opened my packs from sbc Reus and some of the Halloween sbcs. Two boards - Lacazette and Pickford :(.

Couldn't buy a win in rivals yesterday but after six matches today I've won 4 drawn 2. They really need to nerf 180 degree shots though. I've no problem with perfect timed shots being more likely to go in but Vardy hitting the top corner from 20 yards with his back to goal shouldn't be a regular occurance.

Got the weekly objective done so only need the last futswap for Lallana.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

has anyone used modric thinking of replacing rakitic with him but modric's stats are really bad for a 91 rating player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Yeah, don't know what's going on with rivals tonight but 4 easy wins so far. Won the first game 9-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

10 hours left on rivals I'm currently rank 1 with 24700 points.

You need 19670 to get into rank one currently, am I safe enough or should I play one or two games?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    10 hours left on rivals I'm currently rank 1 with 24700 points.

You need 19670 to get into rank one currently, am I safe enough or should I play one or two games?

Your safe enough mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Yeah, don't know what's going on with rivals tonight but 4 easy wins so far. Won the first game 9-1.

All the kids are out collecting sweets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

cintec wrote: »
    has anyone used modric thinking of replacing rakitic with him but modric's stats are really bad for a 91 rating player.

I replaced rakitic with him.thought rakitic was crap. I think he’s great. Very strong on the ball and chips in with goals from outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Anyone tried coutinho?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Any chance it was me you played. Couldnt buy a win well besides the guy who quit after 10 mins when i was up 1
    #default

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

irishman86 wrote: »
    Any chance it was me you played. Couldnt buy a win well besides the guy who quit after 10 mins when i was up 1
    #default

Bit like me. Went on this evening to get 4 wins for the weekly challenge for the fut swap player. Took me nearly all night. Lost about 8 games I say.

Will probably take the coins for rivals this week for a change.

Also decided to put my team's on transfer market. Will try and trade for next couple weeks. And concentrate on red dead.

Jayo I ended buying sane that time. He was good in flashes but I don't think he justifies the price.

One player I would recommend is Lukaku. Absolute tank. And serious shot outside the box.

Took untradeables from rivals as totw is very strong and was hoping.....
    Ribery only card of any note.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Same. I think my smallest margin was 5-1. One poor sap I hammered 9-0. Surprisingly no super teams last night proving all the kids were out :)
    One guy was nearly crying when he saw my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

I have a savage enough team, still could barely get a win! I was one win away from promotion on Sunday night. I'm hovering around 1300 now. WL was a lot easier. Think I'm just going to enjoy WL and probably still get rank 3 rewards without touching rivals.

Im happy with my first team, all Bundesliga, my second team needs some upgrades in positions (I swap team every match so match fitness is full, only ever make subs if I really need to for a win)

Hoping for Bellarabi TOTW, not too many top picks currently on that side for me that are from Bundesliga, then maybe il just start building up coins to go for a Icon and then just wait for IF players to upgrade to on a week by week basis

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I didn't think I'd qualify for any rewards this week cause I've been playing RDR2.

But there was choices this morning. 33k or the mix of packs. Took the untradeables.

Considering I was expecting nothing, it's not to get a free Nainggolan to start the morning. :) Will make a pretty good supersub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I didn't think I'd qualify for any rewards this week cause I've been playing RDR2.

But there was choices this morning. 33k or the mix of packs. Took the untradeables.

Considering I was expecting nothing, it's not to get a free Nainggolan to start the morning. :) Will make a pretty good supersub.

Took the untradeable packs and got Fred so I could sell his other card so that’s 10k.
    Also got Neuer who’ll do nicely for SBC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement