Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Down here four.

First weekend league and got 17wins so gonna wait to do it on ps4 so I can experience the disappointment on my 4k tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

App now down, too.

Tells me I need to log on console to regain access :)

Well, it can wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Last futswap player in sbc for anyone still needing one

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Last futswap player in sbc for anyone still needing one

Would it still count towards October?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:
    Would it still count towards October?

No they don't transfer.

• Advertisement

Yeah they don't transfer so it would count towards the current rewards.

Like a crack addict trying to stay off the web app on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

looks like its back up on pc!

Edit:
    I take it back, let me on and kicked me straight off!

It lets me log in on ps4 and do everything bar play an online game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No they don't transfer.

That's what I thought so it is the first. Wouldn't be surprised if some players will desperately try to do it just to finish their October deal :)
    Wonder if there are any special requirements I could make money on?

Edit: On futbin sbc list they claim it is the one that can be used to complete October deal. Not sure if it is their error or EA, but it was supposed to be done with cards earned during October, so not sure what the EA logic is tbh.

wonski wrote: »
    That's what I thought so it is the first. Wouldn't be surprised if some players will desperately try to do it just to finish their October deal :)
    Wonder if there are any special requirements I could make money on?

Edit: On futbin sbc list they claim it is the one that can be used to complete October deal. Not sure if it is their error or EA, but it was supposed to be done with cards earned during October, so not sure what the EA logic is tbh.

Yeah it’s the 14th and final one from futswap 1.

• Advertisement

Also marquee matchups useless as always.

1 player from planet earth here and there with Fenerbahce, galatasaray, arsenal Liverpool the only requirements, but it is just one of each, for Liv and Ars just one of either.

It is all as per futbin, no access to the servers yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got 91 Godin in my player pics donno how I'm going to manage put him in my team.

Anytime else good?

I have a vision of getting one full of crap and one with two players I want.

Even if I get one player I want I'll be happy ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Got 91 Godin in my player pics donno how I'm going to manage put him in my team.

Select current player you want to replace, hit X then go to 'swap player' and select Godin by pressing A.

Still can't get on on Xbox

Liamalone wrote: »
    Select current player you want to replace, hit X then go to 'swap player' and select Godin by pressing A.

Still can't get on on Xbox

Your only a .........

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anytime else good?

I have a vision of getting one full of crap and one with two players I want.

Even if I get one player I want I'll be happy ha

Nah best of my rewards after that was perrin I can't complain got lewandowski tradeable last week rewards so two 91s two weeks in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Your only a .........

*You're lol

Back on xbox here, menus laggy as hell though.

Liamalone wrote: »
    *You're lol

Back on xbox here, menus laggy as hell though.

Delighted for you I hope.they fuking lag all night :)

Don’t forget to cash in weekend league token when you do actually get on console

Still can't get in ps4.

Looked like it was gonna work the first time then kicked me back out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

My player picks were usless. Got Nani and I can't even remember who the 83cdm was that I got in the other pack, just went for the highest rated lads.

I've never wanted a game of fifa so bad now that I can't sign in. But I'm not playing the AI.

Edit - I get my points a week in advance after missing the first WL, so I cash in on Mondays. Would be some craic if hardly anyone got in the WL. Wouldnt mind being in the top 100 with 14 wins.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Still can't get in ps4.

Looked like it was gonna work the first time then kicked me back out.

Yeah, did marquee match ups on app, but still can't get on ps4.

blaa85 wrote: »
    My player picks were usless. Got Nani and I can't even remember who the 83cdm was that I got in the other pack, just went for the highest rated lads.

I've never wanted a game of fifa so bad now that I can't sign in. But I'm not playing the AI.

Edit - I get my points a week in advance after missing the first WL, so I cash in on Mondays. Would be some craic if hardly anyone got in the WL. Wouldnt mind being in the top 100 with 14 wins.

Yeah I was at a wedding last Thursday so missed the entry for weekend league, it was my first to miss so have the token entered since a few days ago too. It starts an hour earlier tomorrow too I’d imagine?? with clocks going back, 7am v the usual 8am so people could get caught out there too if they can’t log in before they go to bed tonight and think they’ll catch it before 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Yeah I was at a wedding last Thursday so missed the entry for weekend league, it was my first to miss so have the token entered since a few days ago too. It starts an hour earlier tomorrow too I’d imagine?? with clocks going back, 7am v the usual 8am so people could get caught out there too if they can’t log in before they go to bed tonight and think they’ll catch it before 8.

Yeah, the WL rewards came out at 6pm tonight instead of 7pm so you could be right there.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yeah, the WL rewards came out at 6pm tonight instead of 7pm so you could be right there.

I am sure they will extend the deadline now for at least few hours.

Hard to expect players to keep an eye on the state of the servers overnight.

Gonna rock with this for weekend league and see what it's like for 7 games of car and loan card I already have champions league navas

20181101-210138.jpg

Everyone on 10 apart from godin.

Gonna rock with this for weekend league and see what it's like for 7 games of car and loan card I already have champions league navas

20181101-210138.jpg

Everyone on 10 apart from godin.

Nice! Is Alex Sandro tradeable? If so, a swap to Marcelo gets you perfect chemistry all round

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Still no joy on PC. Frakkin arseholes. And not a peep from their twitter account in hours.

Nice! Is Alex Sandro tradeable? If so, a swap to Marcelo gets you perfect chemistry all round

He is tradeable and considered putting marcelo in first but I don't want to sell any players or buy any players straight away. Bit wary of Godin only have 65 stamina and bit wary of navas as a keeper in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Thinking of doing the Hazard sbc but I would have to sell my regular Suarez card to afford it is he worth it over his regular card that is selling for 330k

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement