Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So best I got for my two picks was marquinos and the Spanish cm.

Out of the three packs the only walk out I got was buffon.

So now i have a tradeable buffon with two untradeable cbs in marquinos and Miranda who I would like to try.

Amy idea how to for these into a decent team?

Currently have sane lacca and Lucas up top in a 4321 and would like to keep them along with David Silva if possible.

Would like to keep Mendy but I know that's not gonna happen.

Any help would be great!

Have 200k to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Not sure about the links but you could try

Handanovic
    D Alvez Marquinos Miranda Mendy
    Palihno Fernandihno Silva
    Lucas Lacca Sane

Edit: could swap Alves and Palihno for Mounier and Moussa Dembele

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Marquee Match ups yield me a Pjanic and a Lloris. Handy 60k return on 0 investment :)

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Not sure about the links but you could try

Handanovic
    D Alvez Marquinos Miranda Mendy
    Palihno Fernandihno Silva
    Lucas Lacca Sane

Edit: could swap Alves and Palihno for Mounier and Moussa Dembele

Wanna keep buffon in and try the legend out! Might make that serie a team I was talking about and change the lot but don't wanna be heavily invested into two squads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Are servers back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cintec wrote: »
    Thinking of doing the Hazard sbc but I would have to sell my regular Suarez card to afford it is he worth it over his regular card that is selling for 330k

I’d go with his regular card as he’s obviously dropped on price. When I did his sbc his nif card was around 700k.
    Only thing is I got very nice packs so his sbc only cost me around mid 400k

Redo91 wrote: »
    Are servers back yet?

Back on PC anyway, menu lag is appalling
    And oh yeah, match creation is disabled, aholes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Whats the story with weekend league?
    Ive never actually been able to cash tokens but i think i will be home next weekend to give it a whirl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Blazer wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »
    Are servers back yet?

Back on PC anyway, menu lag is appalling
    Just jumped on PS4 now and I can access FUT but when I try to start a match it says “entering a match has been temporarily suspended”. Such a pain. Won’t be on over the weekend so was hoping to get one more game with my Serie A team before I sell up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Weekend league delayed by 24 hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »

Cool, can't play until Saturday night due to work.

Sweet. I can get a good few games in on Monday.
    What’s ridiculous is I can’t even play a bloody single player game. Morons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Delighted I don't be an play tomorrow.

So over night I've sold all my oijer (Spanish if gk) and if Duffy...

Both were bought at discard and both were listed at 15k BIN anyone know why they've sold all of a sudden ha

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

not in packs anymore, sold all my Spanish if gks too

Ah, balls. I was all ready to play today :(

I just saw Scream Dost and have fallen in love :P The games I played last night with Memphis and Bergkamp, I was missing having a target man striker. Dost, with his current pace and dribbling boost, coupled with his typical strenght looks insane. 15k for a 93 rated striker when on full chem and with a hawk on him. Know his price is cause he's hard to hybrid in but still, looking forward to that one.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I just saw Scream Dost and have fallen in love :P The games I played last night with Memphis and Bergkamp, I was missing having a target man striker. Dost, with his current pace and dribbling boost, coupled with his typical strenght looks insane. 15k for a 93 rated striker when on full chem and with a hawk on him. Know his price is cause he's hard to hybrid in but still, looking forward to that one.

Would scream veratti interest you at all in place of draxler or does your style of play make veratti’s small build an issue?

He hasn’t got the correct boosts yet so his price hasn’t shot up yet. I bought him for my depay hybrid team too but haven’t got round to trying him yet.
    With the correct boosts though I’m hoping he’ll fit in ok, I play a lot of ground passes so height not an issue for me but wouldn’t suit everyone

I found scream Dost really sluggish despite the boosts.

Would scream veratti interest you at all in place of draxler or does your style of play make veratti’s small build an issue?

He hasn’t got the correct boosts yet so his price hasn’t shot up yet. I bought him for my depay hybrid team too but haven’t got round to trying him yet.
    With the correct boosts though I’m hoping he’ll fit in ok, I play a lot of ground passes so height not an issue for me but wouldn’t suit everyone

I tried his base card a little while back and he was grand. I don't mind his stature, but I feel I'd need someone else in midfield beside him to win back high balls.

I've actually dropped Draxler for Dost now, and moved Nainggolan into the CDM role. The few games I used Nain for yesterday, he really stood out as an all action midfielder, defensive and offensively.

So it's....
    Dost - Depay
    Bergkamp
    Hazard
    Traore
    Nainggolan

Still working on the backline. Yesterday when I tried Miranda/Marquinhos, I was losing every. single. goalkick, finding neither ever won a bloody header. Was freaking me out.
    Liamalone wrote: »
    I found scream Dost really sluggish despite the boosts.

Ah yeah, I'm not expecting a miracle from him.
    But when playing yesterday, I really was missing a big tall striker to lump balls into. Memphis and Bergkamp were noticably not getting their heads to crosses, so I'm hoping adding Dost adds that dimension back into my game.

That and I'm hoping he cleans up on corners :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Bas Dost oh dear just the worst. He is for me the worst striker ive had in the game
    Had him doing a weekly achievement and it nearly made me stop playing fifa hes never where hes supposed to be

• Advertisement

POTM nominees

Aubameyang, Barkley, Fernandinho, Martial, Ryan or Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

German POTM SBC expires at 2pm

Im guessing German one today and prem next Friday?

Is that how it works?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

POTM nominees

Aubameyang, Barkley, Fernandinho, Martial, Ryan or Wilson

Hope it's Aubameyang, I'm using him atm. Not sure I'd go for the Martial card since I have Hazard, unless they did a position change.

I've grabbed myself Gabon players and the Arsenal, Dortmund and St Étienne squads. Also kept some of the usual suspects needed for high rated teams from packs recently. I'm not bothered with trading, it's all for myself so won't lose anything if its not him.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Packed Eriksen from the Marquees. :D

Packed Eriksen from the Marquees. :D

Jammy so n so!

On that note, has anyone used him, might buy him for the WL assault, 132k on xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Won't get a proper chance to try this out till Sunday. Have Mane on the bench to replace Lucas at HT.

Who are people gonna invest in from this team of the week?

Foster is going for about 11k
    Sancho is at discard
    And pato is at discard for a 83 rated Brazil player..

Would people think these are worth it?

About about 250k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pato is 50k, do you mean Hilton the CB? I’d probably go with Foster for quick profit because of POTM next week

Looks like a new promo starting at 6pm, new players in concepts, hurry up 6pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Looks like a new promo starting at 6pm, new players in concepts, hurry up 6pm.

New promo packs you mean :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement