Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hyundai a league and serie A sbcs up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Looks like a new promo starting at 6pm, new players in concepts, hurry up 6pm.

Someone on twitter lied!! Why I never!!!!!

wonski wrote: »
    Hyundai a league and serie A sbcs up

Frosinone going to be the expensive one here I reckon in serie A, grabbed a couple of their silver centre backs when I seen this sbc, the 2 players available from this sbc have no appeal for me so likely to just sell any players making money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Liamalone wrote: »
    Jammy so n so!

On that note, has anyone used him, might buy him for the WL assault, 132k on xbox.

I have him in cm. I find him great, especially in a possession based style. He takes all my set pieces apart from pens.

Frosinone going to be the expensive one here I reckon in serie A, grabbed a couple of their silver centre backs when I seen this sbc, the 2 players available from this sbc have no appeal for me so likely to just sell any players making money

Some players not selling at good profit at all.

I guess the rewards are not very tempting.Many people I know already have full squads ;)

• Advertisement

Some players not selling at good profit at all.

I guess the rewards are not very tempting.Many people I know already have full squads ;)

Terrible choices in fairness, last year it was hamsik, an 89 rated I think. Haha, do you have many other leagues ready to go?

Terrible choices in fairness, last year it was hamsik, an 89 rated I think. Haha, do you have many other leagues ready to go?

No, I haven't done it, but know few who already did. While the players are poor choice, the packs are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Forgot I bought Nimes players for 200-350 before Scream promo in hopes that they’d appear. They didn’t, so I sold them all off today. They were each worth at least 3k so inadvertadly made profit on them....not bad at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Sold all my Duffys :D:D
    6k on each

I knew there was fellow Duffy fans out there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Any idea when the other leagues will be out?

Half thinking of buying up all the prem teams and just holding then until the league drops

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Any idea when the other leagues will be out?

Half thinking of buying up all the prem teams and just holding then until the league drops

There is no set date for any, but doubt pl will be next. And it usually is expensive so placing your coins in pl now would be pointless imo.

Wait for the prices to drop. Of course some teams are cheap now so no need to wait if you sit on coins.

However Juventus requirement was not that difficult this time, so maybe the rating will be lower than expected for top teams from other leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

blaa85 wrote: »
    Hope it's Aubameyang, I'm using him atm. Not sure I'd go for the Martial card since I have Hazard, unless they did a position change.

I've grabbed myself Gabon players and the Arsenal, Dortmund and St ienne squads. Also kept some of the usual suspects needed for high rated teams from packs recently. I'm not bothered with trading, it's all for myself so won't lose anything if its not him.

It'll be down to Aubameyang and Barkley really.
    Hopefully Aub..it would be a nice card and since I have his bases covered hopefully I could then get Gerrard as my icon midfield. Unless his card is a requirement and the price goes sky high in which case I'd probably flog all the cards and take the million or so I would make on them.
    I'll think I'll start then on collecting all squads from BPL for that SBC.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bergkamp. Dumping him. Started great but floundered then for some reason.

Paid 635k and he's up to 710k now Pugh so decent bit of profit there anyway.

Just bought 18 fosters at 12.5k each.. instantly regretted it as they will probably drop a bit more...

Ah well only about 35k at risk anyway

Just bought 18 fosters

Bought a crate of Heineken myself! Here’s to the weekend!

Yeah yeah, it’s ok, I’ll see myself out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

selling all my team, again.

Prices too good to miss. Wont bother playing for a couple of weeks, i'll just annoy you lads instead.

Just bought 18 fosters

Bought a crate of Heineken myself! Here’s to the weekend!

Yeah yeah, it’s ok, I’ll see myself out :D

I'd rather drink my own piss than fosters ha

Give me some desperados anyday

RossieMan wrote: »
    selling all my team, again.

Prices too good to miss. Wont bother playing for a couple of weeks, i'll just annoy you lads instead.

Did the same. Didn't expect not to lose any money on Pogba and Kante, but it worked at the end. Left Ben Yedder and Payet if alone, as their prices should be more safe.

Have strong enough team to survive for few weeks anyway.

I actually found Pogba to good for my dribbling "skills".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gonna keep my team for another week anyway I'll do weekend league again and see how i get on. It's worth 100k a week at least to do do weekend league and rivals so what's point in not playing for a few weeks to save 200k or 300k

Play for today and worry about price drops later :)

I am going to play anyway ;)

Not the WL, though, so will stick to rivals.

But good point about the match earnings and rewards.
    Some of my friends warned me don't buy now, don't buy then etc. because of price drops.
    And then they burn 300k for promo packs. LOL.

• Advertisement

I’ll be keeping my team too, back to the weekend league tomorrow although not sure how many matches I’ll get to play this week, I usually get a good few in on Friday.

Dries mertens guaranteed an IF next week after a hat trick plus an assist tonight. If I got his red card I’d build a serie a team around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

And then they burn 300k for promo packs. LOL.

Hard to look past those prime electrum packs though lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hard to look past those prime electrum packs though lol

They only look good when your drunk

jayo26 wrote: »
    They only look good when your drunk

Leave Liam alone. He has a pint :)

A point I meant, really ;)

Jeez, sarcasm is lost on some folk lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Has Suso's price bottomed out at about 72-75k?

Got a message when I logged into console to say that if we’d registered for weekend league before they changed the schedule we’d have the 2000 points returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Didn't register for the weekend league again I just don't have the time, might sell off my team and buy them again in a few weeks when I have time to play. That'd leave me with about 4 mil and POTM Lucas and Hazard.

Got a message when I logged into console to say that if we’d registered for weekend league before they changed the schedule we’d have the 2000 points returned.

And have to re-enter? Or retain entry and get free points back?

• Advertisement

And have to re-enter? Or retain entry and get free points back?

Retain entry. I redeemed mine Monday and I’m still in, don’t know where to check my weekend league points though to see if I have 2000 back, I know it comes up at the end of a rivals match but other than that I can’t see the option.
    Presume I got 2000 back though when I got the message

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement